Tourism Malaysia recently announced an app designed specifically for tourists in the country. My Tourist Assist (MyTA) gives travellers the ability to send for emergency services and to alert family members of their safety. The app can be downloaded from Google Play and App Store.
Award-winning boutique beach resort The Datai Langkawi on the Malaysian island of Langkawi is undergoing a complete revamp taking 10 months and costing more than £40 million pounds. The luxury resort is already offering a preview of its new look ahead of its official reopening in July 2018.
Malaysia's capital will soon be home to a luxury, ecologically-minded property when Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur opens in the summer of this year. The resort combines Asian aesthetics with traditional oriental wellness to create a serene escape from modern life. The new hotel will be located on the top seven floors of the Banyan Tree Signatures Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts will add Malaysia to its portfolio during the upcoming summer. The lavish property by the Singapore-based brand will open in Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle. Once complete, the resort will treat its guests to comfort, luxury and attentive services, as an oasis of peace amidst the urban centre.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has appointed a new Resort Manager at the Four Seasons Resort Langkawi in Malaysia. Melissa Tang has taken over the role at the luxury resort, after spending the last four years at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou in two management roles. Tang brings more than 20 years of hospitality experience and knowledge to the new role.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...