A new tower has been added to the Iberostar Cancun Golf and Spa Resort in Mexico. The tower is home to all-suite accommodation, a swimming pool with swim-up bar, a large restaurant, a terrace bar and snack bar. Each of the 156 new luxury suites boast their own terrace whirlpools. The beachfront resort now boasts a total of 582 guest rooms and suites.
The new UNICO 20˚87˚ Hotel Riviera Maya resort in Mexico has officially opened to guests. The luxury hotel has 448 guest rooms and suites, with many offering sea views, while ground floor rooms boast semi-private swim-up pools. The property’s facilities include three swimming pools, a wellness centre, a spa, several restaurants and bars, and an 11,600 square foot ballroom.
Hyatt Ziva Cancun has become the first Hyatt property in Mexico to be awarded Green Globe certification. The luxury hotel in Cancun was recognised for its sustainable operations and management, after it formed 11 Sustainability Teams to target Green Globe certification’s four key themes: Sustainable Management; Cultural Heritage; Social Economic and Environment.
The Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort in Mexico has announced a partnership with TerrinArt to create a pop-up art gallery at the luxury property. Featuring six paintings by Peter Terrin, a Belgian artist and Playa del Carmen ex-pat, the gallery will be located in the foyer of the grand ballroom and guests can enjoy the art work throughout June, 2017.
Episode 1 of the Top Chef U.S. season finale was recently shot in Mexico and the chosen location for part of the filming was the Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya, where the three finalists also stayed. Throughout the episode viewers can not only appreciate the beauty of the Mexican Yucatan Peninsula but also get a glimpse of the adults-only resort's luxury facilities, sophisticated accommodation and sleek layout. The prize for the winner of the first challenge was a 7-night trip to a Secrets resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...