Melia Hotels International has announced that it will add another hotel to its Mexico collection next year. The Paradisus Playa Mujeres will open to guests in the first quarter of 2019, and will be located just off the coast of Cancun. The luxury oceanfront property will have 498 rooms and suites with views overlooking the beach and tropical gardens.
Hamak Hotels has announced it will open a second Chablé Resort in Mexico this year. Following the success of its Chable Resort & Spa Yucatan in 2016, the hotel group will launch a second property in the Riviera Maya set between a tropical jungle and Maroma Beach. The Chable Maroma hotel will have 70 suites with private pools and terraces, and a 17,000-square-foot spa.
Two new spa treatments have been introduced to the extensive menu at the Se Spa at the Grand Velas Riviera Maya resort in Mexico. The Nik Te Ha Aquatic Massage and Pixam Kan Massage have both been influenced by the indigenous Mayan People, and have been designed to relax muscles, balance chakras, and help with emotional issues such as depression and mood swings.
The tennis superstar Rafa Nadal has teamed up with the Palladium Hotel Group to launch a new sports centre at the hotel group’s development in Costa Mujeres in Mexico. The Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre will be located at the complex which is home to the five-star adults-only TRS Coral Hotel and five-star family-friendly Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa.
The Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita in the Riviera Nayarit, Mexico has unveiled its new teen centre, The Container. The indoor-outdoor space is open to 13 to 19-year-olds and has a no-adults allowed lounge area, interactive programmes, and a garden area with colourful contemporary furniture, Acapulco chairs, sunbeds and outdoor USB charging stations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...