The new Hotel Amapa will open in Puerto Vallarta in 2018. Located in the city’s Old Town, the property is intended to combine the rich history of the area with a modern aesthetic. The hotel is the work of David Harries, who has more than 30 years of hospitality experience, and a talented team of designers and developers.
The travel site Cancun.com has launched the search for "Cancun Experience Officer" to be the face of their brand. The successful candidate will get paid $60,000, and will get VIP access to clubs, attractions and activities, whilst promoting the experiences through social media posts and videos. All living expenses and travel throughout the region will also be paid.
A brand new Mayan Park attraction is scheduled to open to visitors in the Cancun Hotel Zone in early 2018. The park will have replicas of Mayan architecture, as well as fun rides including zip lines, and a boat trip through the stunning Nichupte lagoon. Visitors will learn about traditional Mayan culture, and they will have access to the Mayan Museum of Cancun and the Ruins of Rey.
This month will see the opening of the new Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort Cancun Riviera Maya in Mexico. Opening under the El Cid Resorts hotel group, the beachfront property will have 290 luxury suites with private balconies, as well as a full-service spa, two infinity pools, a children’s pool, a large fitness centre and multiple restaurants.
As an attempt to preserve the region's natural beauty and contribute to sustainable tourism and scientific research, Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula recently joined the Spanish-American Tourism Caves Association. With over 75 caverns and 2000 rock pools, the region boasts some of the world’s most wondrous nature sites.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...