The Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority has revealed that the nation recorded a six percent increase in visitor arrivals from the UK in 2017, compared to the previous year. The Indian Ocean island nation received a five percent rise in global travellers during this period. This year, Mauritius marks its 50th anniversary of independence and will be hosting a series of events throughout the year to celebrate the occasion.
The Heritage le Telfair hotel in Mauritius has undergone three months of renovations and has been rebranded as the Heritage Le Telfair Golf and Wellness Resort. The refurbished resort now has rooms and suites with dedicated butlers, and redesigned facilities including the Chateau de Bel Ombre dining venue, a new wine cellar and outdoor deck, and a new wellness pavilion for yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates.
High-end beach resort Heritage Le Telfair on the south coast of Mauritius has rebranded as Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort, reopening recently with a new look, ultra-luxury facilities and bespoke wellness programmes for guests.
Luxury Mauritian hotel Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort and Spa has revealed a new look after an extensive renovation including completely redesigned rooms and revamped facilities. As well as new interiors, the family-friendly resort on Mauritius’ historic La Pointe aux Canonniers peninsula has expanded its spa.
The Shangri-La Le Touessrok Resort & Spa Mauritius has announced a special collaboration with the property’s former owner and chef Jacqueline Dalais. The resort is named after the island of Touessrok in Brittany, France, and to celebrate its heritage a new five-course menu has been launched which reinvents the traditional dishes Jacqueline Dalais used to serve to her special guests, including Princess Anne.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...