A new multi-island resort project set to feature a Hard Rock hotel, overwater suites and a branch of Cafe del Mar has broken ground in the Maldives. The new Emboodhoo Lagoon project will develop up to nine islands with a central core island containing a harbour and a township where all facilities will be concentrated.
The Grand Park Kodhipparu resort has opened its doors to holidaymakers in the North Male Atoll in the Maldives. The all-villa resort has 120 units that have been designed by Hirsch Bedner Associates, as well as upscale facilities including multiple dining venues, bars, an infinity swimming pool, and The Spa with a variety of soothing treatments and yoga classes.
Amilla Fushi's guests can look forward to almost-guaranteed sightings of manta rays during their Maldives migration season thanks to a new Manta Adventure excursion offered by the resort’s dedicated marine hub, plus a hotline reporting sightings and scheduling last-minute speedboat trips.
The Maldives is gearing up for one of the travel industry' most prestigious events which will take place next weekend. The World Travel Awards Indian Ocean Gala Ceremony will take place at the Sun Aqua Vilu Reef hotel on Saturday 8th July, 2017, and will be attended by the travel and hospitality industry nominees for this year's regional awards, as well as officials from the Maldives Tourism Board and government.
The Grand Park Kodhipparu recently opened in the Maldives, bringing another fine option for travellers who want luxury and incredible natural scenery. The resort is all-villa and provides a number of experiences, the finest amenities, and top-notch service in the tropical splendour of the Maldives. The luxury villas were designed by renowned hospitality experts Hirsh Bedner Associates.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Exclusive India Sale, Enjoy Huge reductions on all our tours must be booked by 31 August 2017
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...