The Telegraph recently published a piece on how guests travelling to Cambodia and staying at Shinta Mani Angkor – Bensley Collection in Siem Reap could do more than invest in days of pampering and comfort for themselves. A firm believer in giving back, the brand designer has created a foundation that uses part of the hotel’s income to help 22 impoverished villages in the surrounding area.
Emirates has announced that it will launch new flights from Dubai to Phnom Penh in Cambodia in July this year. With the number of British travellers visiting Cambodia doubling between 2006 and 2015, the airline will introduce the new service to keep up with demand. The flight will operate daily from Dubai using Boeing 777-300ER aircraft with two class categories, and will travel via Yangon in Myanmar.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation has announced that has signed a management deal with Chip Mong Group for a new Hyatt Regency hotel in Cambodia. Scheduled to open to guests in 2020, Hyatt Regency Phnom Penh will be located in the capital and will mark the hotel brand’ debut in the South East Asian country. The property will have 250 rooms and suites, as well as a fitness centre, spa and rooftop swimming pool and bar.
Sokha Hotels and Resorts has announced the soft opening of the brand new Sokha Siem Reap Resort and Convention Centre in Cambodia. The luxury hotel will have 776 guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, spa and several dining venues. Located on the famous Road No 60, the new hotel joins Sokha’s second hotel in the city after the Sokha Angkor Resort.
During the first six month of 2016, Cambodia recorded 2.36 million foreign visitors, according to the Tourism Ministry. The numbers increased by 2.6 per cent compared to the 2.3 million visitors for the same period in 2015. The majority of arrivals came from Vietnam, and Cambodia recorded a 13 per cent increase in visitors from China following improved relations with the country.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...