Hyatt Hotels Corporation has announced that has signed a management deal with Chip Mong Group for a new Hyatt Regency hotel in Cambodia. Scheduled to open to guests in 2020, Hyatt Regency Phnom Penh will be located in the capital and will mark the hotel brand’ debut in the South East Asian country. The property will have 250 rooms and suites, as well as a fitness centre, spa and rooftop swimming pool and bar.
Sokha Hotels and Resorts has announced the soft opening of the brand new Sokha Siem Reap Resort and Convention Centre in Cambodia. The luxury hotel will have 776 guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, spa and several dining venues. Located on the famous Road No 60, the new hotel joins Sokha’s second hotel in the city after the Sokha Angkor Resort.
During the first six month of 2016, Cambodia recorded 2.36 million foreign visitors, according to the Tourism Ministry. The numbers increased by 2.6 per cent compared to the 2.3 million visitors for the same period in 2015. The majority of arrivals came from Vietnam, and Cambodia recorded a 13 per cent increase in visitors from China following improved relations with the country.
As Cambodia becomes an increasingly popular destination for travellers on all budgets, there are more luxury hotels popping up to accommodate visitors looking for comfort and style. Phum Baitang is a five-star hotel located just outside Siem Reap that has 45 thatched villas elevated on stilts, and an idyllic setting surrounded by paddy fields and fragrant lemongrass gardens.
A recent list compiled by The Telegraph named Cambodia one of "15 unusual destinations where the terror threat is low". In the turbulent times we live in over 30 countries around the world are on high terrorism alert but this refreshing list points to surprising and exotic corners of the world where it's still safe to travel to. Cambodia is one such place classified as low risk for holidaymakers and packing an incredible array of one-of-a-kind attractions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...