This year's World Travel Awards placed Kenya in a privileged position as the country received multiple accolades in several categories. The country's Masai Mara reserve won Best National Park and Diani Beach was praised as the Best African Beach. Kenya's success in the ceremony puts it back on the map in the tourism industry.
Prestigious luxury hotel brand, Marriott International Inc., continues to expand across the world with the opening of its very first property in Kenya. The Four Points by Sheraton Nairobi Hurlingham, an urban and modern venue close to the airport that just opened its doors to the public, will soon be followed by another Marriott hotel set to open in 2020.
A Kenyan safari tops the bucket lists of many travellers. There are numerous safari camps, and a select few of them cater to luxury travellers, offering upscale amenities and exclusive experiences. In addition to exploring the country’s remarkable wildlife, some safari camps include private pools, private chefs, the use of a limousine, and decadent spa experiences.
Hilton Worldwide will open a new hotel in Nairobi, Kenya, after it signed a management agreement with Jabavu Village Ltd. The hotel will have 255 guest rooms and suites, and is scheduled to open its doors in 2020. Hilton Nairobi Upper Hill will be the tallest building in Africa, soaring 330 metres into the sky, and guests will be able to enjoy the views of the city and beyond from the chic rooftop bar.
In search of luxury and adventure, a travel writer offers up his recommendations on a safari holiday in Kenya. Based on his own personal experience he describes the value of three specific camps, all with their own unique attributes and landscapes. From the native wildlife to the local delicacies, this travel expert shares tips on planning a memorable Kenyan safari.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...