This year's World Travel Awards placed Kenya in a privileged position as the country received multiple accolades in several categories. The country's Masai Mara reserve won Best National Park and Diani Beach was praised as the Best African Beach. Kenya's success in the ceremony puts it back on the map in the tourism industry.
Prestigious luxury hotel brand, Marriott International Inc., continues to expand across the world with the opening of its very first property in Kenya. The Four Points by Sheraton Nairobi Hurlingham, an urban and modern venue close to the airport that just opened its doors to the public, will soon be followed by another Marriott hotel set to open in 2020.
A Kenyan safari tops the bucket lists of many travellers. There are numerous safari camps, and a select few of them cater to luxury travellers, offering upscale amenities and exclusive experiences. In addition to exploring the country’s remarkable wildlife, some safari camps include private pools, private chefs, the use of a limousine, and decadent spa experiences.
Hilton Worldwide will open a new hotel in Nairobi, Kenya, after it signed a management agreement with Jabavu Village Ltd. The hotel will have 255 guest rooms and suites, and is scheduled to open its doors in 2020. Hilton Nairobi Upper Hill will be the tallest building in Africa, soaring 330 metres into the sky, and guests will be able to enjoy the views of the city and beyond from the chic rooftop bar.
In search of luxury and adventure, a travel writer offers up his recommendations on a safari holiday in Kenya. Based on his own personal experience he describes the value of three specific camps, all with their own unique attributes and landscapes. From the native wildlife to the local delicacies, this travel expert shares tips on planning a memorable Kenyan safari.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...