Ryanair has announced the launch of its first flights to Jordan, offering a total number of 14 routes to the cities of Aqaba and Amman. The first flight to Amman will depart from Paphos in Cyprus this March, and the airline's operations to this city will increase to ten from October. Flights to Aqaba will launch in October with four routes from Europe, and they will operate for the winter season.
As one of the most charming destinations in the Middle East, Jordan is filled with amazing sites to discover that make for thrilling adventures. Travel blogger Emma Thomson from UK newspaper The Independent recently reported her experience in Jordan and recommended some of the top activities that visitors can sign up for whilst enjoying holidays in this enchanting and enigmatic destination.
The Jordanian resort town of Aqaba beside the Red Sea is now more accessible to travellers than ever as airline Royal Jordanian have added prompt same-day connecting flights from the country’s capital Amman down to Aqaba that includes free carriage of scuba diving gear.
The Jordan Tourism Board has revealed that the number of daily Indian travellers visiting Jordan declined in 2016. Figures show that daily numbers from India were down by 4.5 per cent, which indicated that travellers were staying overnight rather than just visiting the sites and attractions for the day. Overnight visitors increased by 18.4 per cent.
The Jordan Trail winds through some of the most historically significant land in the Middle East, as well as some of the most beautiful. The 650-kilometre trail opened earlier this year, and tourism officials hope that the trail will be an economic boon to the 52 villages situated along the trail.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Centro Barsha combines style, warmth and convenience with a splash of elegant creativity to provide guests with more...