Rich Horner, an English diver settled in Indonesia, recently filmed alarming images of what appears to be an underwater dump near Bali. Littered with hundreds of plastic bottles and bags, the formerly pristine waters of Nusa Penida looked heavily polluted. This contamination proves a truly unsettling issue for Indonesia's nature and tourism.
Hotel management company Swiss-Belhotel International has announced plans to dramatically expand its budget Zest brand across Indonesia, potentially opening another 13 hotels in the country within the next three years and thus almost tripling its Indonesia portfolio.
The Ayana Resort & Spa, Bali has officially opened its Kuba Beach Club in a secluded white sand cove set against the limestone cliffs. The venue has been inspired by the elements of the island and its design features rooftops made with lontar leaves, a traditional wooden bar, and it has been built using natural materials including shell, wood, bamboo and stone.
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay in Indonesia has opened its doors to guests after an extensive refurbishment programme. The luxury resort closed for two years to transform its beachfront pool villas and facilities. The property’s 147 villas are divided into seven “village squares" with a dedicated village chief to offer an upscale experience for guests.
Global resort operator Mövenpick has made its first foray into Indonesia with the opening of a new hotel on the popular island of Bali. The large new resort flanks one of the island’s most beautiful beaches at Jimbaran Bay.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...