The Ayana Resort & Spa, Bali has officially opened its Kuba Beach Club in a secluded white sand cove set against the limestone cliffs. The venue has been inspired by the elements of the island and its design features rooftops made with lontar leaves, a traditional wooden bar, and it has been built using natural materials including shell, wood, bamboo and stone.
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay in Indonesia has opened its doors to guests after an extensive refurbishment programme. The luxury resort closed for two years to transform its beachfront pool villas and facilities. The property’s 147 villas are divided into seven “village squares" with a dedicated village chief to offer an upscale experience for guests.
Global resort operator Mövenpick has made its first foray into Indonesia with the opening of a new hotel on the popular island of Bali. The large new resort flanks one of the island’s most beautiful beaches at Jimbaran Bay.
The hotel giant Hilton recently opened its first Hilton Hotels and Resorts property on the island of Bali. The resort is located in the Nusa Dua area of the island and reaches from the top of a cliff to the beaches below. As is customary with Hilton’s high-end properties, the resort offers a number of amenities, all with beautiful views of the Indian Ocean.
With thousands of miles and thousands of islands to explore a holiday to Indonesia may seem overwhelming. However, a travel writer makes it simple to see the best of the country, broken down into categories that fit your needs the best. Whether you seek high adventure, culture, luxury or time off the beaten track, it’s easy to book a two-week excursion to Indonesia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...