For much of the remainder of 2018, visitors can explore Grenada at a discounted rate. The island has launched a summer campaign that is designed to provide guests with value for money as well as the chance to experience all the island has to offer. The program will run from May 1 to October 31 of this year.
The Caribbean nation of Grenada recently received two prestigious titles. Grenada was named “Destination of the Year 2017” by Caribbean Journal’s Travel Awards 2017, and Chief Executive Officer of the Grenada Tourism Authority, Patricia Maher, was named Caribbean Tourism Director of the Year. Grenada continues to grow in popularity among travellers because of its comparative isolation and its safe, welcoming environment.
The Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel has become a prestigious member of the Relais & Chateaux hotel group. The luxury hotel is located on a tropical site facing the idyllic L’Anse Aux Epines beach in Grenada in the Caribbean. The boutique property has 30 upscale suites, two restaurants, swimming pools, a fitness centre, yoga pavilion and a wellness centre.
Silversands Grenada is scheduled to open its doors to holidaymakers in March, 2018. The luxury hotel will be located on the beautiful Grande Anse Beach on the south-western tip of Grenada, and it will have 43 guest suites and nine villas, plus restaurants, a spa, a fitness centre the longest swimming pool in the Caribbean, measuring 100 metres long.
The Serenity of Crystal Cruises made its first visit to Grenada earlier this month, bringing more than 1,000 cruise passengers and 655 crew members to the Caribbean island. The ship docked in the harbour of the capital St George’s, and holidaymakers explored the island’s cultural offerings and heritage, including the captain of the ship, Egil Giske.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...