The Caribbean nation of Grenada recently received two prestigious titles. Grenada was named “Destination of the Year 2017” by Caribbean Journal’s Travel Awards 2017, and Chief Executive Officer of the Grenada Tourism Authority, Patricia Maher, was named Caribbean Tourism Director of the Year. Grenada continues to grow in popularity among travellers because of its comparative isolation and its safe, welcoming environment.
The Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel has become a prestigious member of the Relais & Chateaux hotel group. The luxury hotel is located on a tropical site facing the idyllic L’Anse Aux Epines beach in Grenada in the Caribbean. The boutique property has 30 upscale suites, two restaurants, swimming pools, a fitness centre, yoga pavilion and a wellness centre.
Silversands Grenada is scheduled to open its doors to holidaymakers in March, 2018. The luxury hotel will be located on the beautiful Grande Anse Beach on the south-western tip of Grenada, and it will have 43 guest suites and nine villas, plus restaurants, a spa, a fitness centre the longest swimming pool in the Caribbean, measuring 100 metres long.
The Serenity of Crystal Cruises made its first visit to Grenada earlier this month, bringing more than 1,000 cruise passengers and 655 crew members to the Caribbean island. The ship docked in the harbour of the capital St George’s, and holidaymakers explored the island’s cultural offerings and heritage, including the captain of the ship, Egil Giske.
TripAdvisor has awarded a 2016 Certificate of Excellence to the Grenadian by Rex Resorts in Grenada for the second year. The Caribbean resort was awarded for its great service, according to reviews left by travellers and guests. The all-inclusive hotel is located on Magazine Beach, and has 172 guest rooms and suites that boast views of the sea, the beach or the tropical gardens.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...