The Cayman Islands are once again preparing for the annual Pirates Week Festival. From 9th to 13th November, the beautiful islands will be transformed into a swarm of fun and excitement for participants of all ages. The amazing entertainment and cultural activities are looking to commemorate the event’s upcoming 40th Anniversary.
Kimpton's first Caribbean property, Seafire, is now open in Grand Cayman. Located on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach, the resort takes its name from the beach's well-known sunsets. The resort features 266 guest rooms and suites, with most overlooking the Caribbean. There are also 62 residential units with full access to Seafire's numerous amenities.
The government of the Cayman Islands is planning to construct a brand new $150 million cruise ship pier. The government must issue a RFP (requests for proposals) for its development by March, 2017, and an engineering consultant has already carried out an environmental impact assessment. The cruise facility is planned for George Town Harbour in the capital on the island of Grand Cayman.
TEN Arquitectos have revealed the design of a new $250 million mixed-use luxury resort in the Cayman Islands. The resort is being built at St James Point in Grand Cayman by Beach Bay Land Limited on 16 acres, and will include a 1,000-foot private beach, a hotel with 200 guest rooms and 90 residential units.
Interval International has announced that it has added the Morritt's Grand Resort in the Cayman Islands to its portfolio. The resort will be located on a white sand beach on Grand Cayman next to Morritt's Tortuga Club, another Interval affiliate, and it will be designated an Interval International Premier Resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...