Kimpton's first Caribbean property, Seafire, is now open in Grand Cayman. Located on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach, the resort takes its name from the beach's well-known sunsets. The resort features 266 guest rooms and suites, with most overlooking the Caribbean. There are also 62 residential units with full access to Seafire's numerous amenities.
The government of the Cayman Islands is planning to construct a brand new $150 million cruise ship pier. The government must issue a RFP (requests for proposals) for its development by March, 2017, and an engineering consultant has already carried out an environmental impact assessment. The cruise facility is planned for George Town Harbour in the capital on the island of Grand Cayman.
TEN Arquitectos have revealed the design of a new $250 million mixed-use luxury resort in the Cayman Islands. The resort is being built at St James Point in Grand Cayman by Beach Bay Land Limited on 16 acres, and will include a 1,000-foot private beach, a hotel with 200 guest rooms and 90 residential units.
Interval International has announced that it has added the Morritt's Grand Resort in the Cayman Islands to its portfolio. The resort will be located on a white sand beach on Grand Cayman next to Morritt's Tortuga Club, another Interval affiliate, and it will be designated an Interval International Premier Resort.
The Caribbean island of Grand Cayman is adding a cool new dimension to its entertainment offering with the development of the region's first ice palace slated to open in the island capital of Georgetown in spring 2016.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...