The Telegraph has highlighted Paphos in Cyprus as a destination to visit, pointing out the best time to visit the island, and the top attractions and sights. With daily flights to Cyprus from various UK airports, a wide range of accommodation options, all-year-round sunshine, and beautiful landscapes, there's no better time to visit.
Rezidor will be making its debut in Cyprus with the opening of the Radisson Blu Hotel and Residence, Larnaca in 2017. The luxury hotel is currently under construction and will have 105 guest rooms and apartments, a fifth floor swimming pool, a spa and health club, gourmet restaurants, bars, and shops.
Initial estimates raised serious concerns over the impact of a decline in the number of Russian travellers booking Cyprus holidays, spurring the Mediterranean nation's tourism sector to look at ways to entice larger volumes of British and German holidaymakers. Revised figures however, indicate a less bleak picture from the Russian market as well as a notable improvement in other key source markets like Germany and the UK.
North Cyprus has become a hotspot for hikers and ramblers thanks to its breathtaking scenery and all-year-round sunshine. It's located out of the Eurozone and its tourism board assures that tourists' spending money will go further but the state's foothills of the Besparmak and Kyrenia Mountain Trail are one of the reasons why tourists are flocking to the region.
Hilton Cyprus has been recognised at the world's most prestigious travel awards ceremony as the leading hotel and business hotel in Cyprus. The World Travel Awards 2013 Europe Gala Ceremony took place in Turkey at the end of August and Hilton Cyprus was one of 20 Hilton Worldwide properties in Europe to receive the coveted awards.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...