Sandals resorts recently announced the opening of new properties and the upgrading of another. The chain recently opened the Sandals Royal Barbados, which welcomed its first guests on December 20. The Sandals Grand Antigua reopened after being closed for two months for refurbishment. And in Jamaica, the Sandals South Coast resort recently opened 12 overwater bungalows, complete with 24/7 butler service.
Renowned British newspaper The Telegraph recently published an article on why travellers should visit the sizzling region of the Caribbean as soon as possible. Travel writer, Nigel Tisdall presented the 20 main reasons this destination was the ideal location to get away from the cold winter seasons and live amazing experiences under the sun.
Rainforest Adventures has announced it will open the steepest zip wire in the world this November as part of a new eco-park on the Caribbean island of St Maarten. The Rockland Estate Eco-park will also feature a mountain-side chairlift, heritage museum and restaurant, and there are plans to open a raft of other attractions next year.
While some islands remain intact and open for visitors, the Caribbean Tourism Organisation has issued an update on the status of northern Caribbean countries impacted by the passage of huge category five hurricane Irma that ripped across the region last week.
As part of the blossoming hotel group Apple Leisure Group, AM Resorts has been operating for 15 years with great success, gathering over 50 hotels across the globe. As a result of the growing demand, AM Resorts hopes to keep increasing this number by signing deals with more brands and is set to reach the sum of 100 hotels by 2020.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Located just 150 yards from the pretty seaside promenade in the popular resort of Qawra, the Hotel Santana is ideally...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...