Carnival Cruise Line's largest ship to date is set to make its maiden voyage in the spring of 2018. Carnival Horizon, the second ship in its Vista line, will begin its career between Barcelona and New York before transitioning to a permanent base in Miami. From there, Horizon will make regular trips to Bermuda for six- and eight-night voyages.
Ritz-Carlton has announced it will open a new luxury hotel in Bermuda in 2018. The Ritz-Carlton Reserve will be situated on a site boasting 2.5 miles of sandy shoreline and will operate under a management agreement with George's Bay Hotel Ltd and George's Bay Residences. The property will be the second Ritz-Carlton Reserve hotel to open in the Caribbean.
Holidaymakers visiting Bermuda this summer will be rewarded with £100 credit towards activities and hotel amenities thanks to a new promotion. The "Proper Rewards" promotion is available at 12 participating hotels on the Caribbean island and guests staying in them can spend their awarded credit on activities such as golf, massages at spas, scuba diving lessons, and deep sea fishing.
Elbow Beach in Bermuda will remain open over the winter for the first time as an independent resort. The Caribbean property previously closed during the winter season over recent years while under the management of Mandarin Oriental but this year, it will continue to provide luxury breaks for holidaymakers of all ages.
Rosewood Tucker's Point in Bermuda has received the coveted Green Globe Certification once again. The property is the only one in the Rosewood Hotels and Resorts portfolio and the only hotel in Bermuda to be awarded the certificate and some of its initiatives include a $600,000 wastewater treatment plant, $100,000 solar hot water plant and solar cars on property.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...