P&O Cruises has made history recently after becoming the first British cruise line to offer same sex weddings at sea. The first wedding ceremony will take place on the island of Azura in the Caribbean in January, 2018, after a Supreme Court ruled that same sex marriages are now legal in Bermuda, where the majority of P&O’s ships are registered. The wedding next year will be conducted by the ship’s captain.
Carnival Cruise Line's largest ship to date is set to make its maiden voyage in the spring of 2018. Carnival Horizon, the second ship in its Vista line, will begin its career between Barcelona and New York before transitioning to a permanent base in Miami. From there, Horizon will make regular trips to Bermuda for six- and eight-night voyages.
Ritz-Carlton has announced it will open a new luxury hotel in Bermuda in 2018. The Ritz-Carlton Reserve will be situated on a site boasting 2.5 miles of sandy shoreline and will operate under a management agreement with George's Bay Hotel Ltd and George's Bay Residences. The property will be the second Ritz-Carlton Reserve hotel to open in the Caribbean.
Holidaymakers visiting Bermuda this summer will be rewarded with £100 credit towards activities and hotel amenities thanks to a new promotion. The "Proper Rewards" promotion is available at 12 participating hotels on the Caribbean island and guests staying in them can spend their awarded credit on activities such as golf, massages at spas, scuba diving lessons, and deep sea fishing.
Elbow Beach in Bermuda will remain open over the winter for the first time as an independent resort. The Caribbean property previously closed during the winter season over recent years while under the management of Mandarin Oriental but this year, it will continue to provide luxury breaks for holidaymakers of all ages.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...