The Elegant Hotels Group has announced the opening of Treasure Beach, following a $10.5 million renovation project. The luxury hotel is located on the west coast of Barbados and offers an adults-only experience with 35 one-bedroom suites, and facilities including a swimming pool and Tapestry, the onsite restaurant. The property is the seventh hotel to join the company’s collection.
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados has revealed the results of its refurbishment programme. The luxury hotel has renovated its accommodation and lobby area, in a project led by the renowned design company Richmond International. The Caribbean property has 72 guest rooms and suites, as well as facilities including swimming pools, a 24-hour modern fitness centre, flood-lit tennis courts and restaurants.
Virgin Atlantic has launched a direct flight between London Heathrow and Barbados. The twice-weekly service is the only direct service from London Heathrow Airport, and it will operate on Tuesdays and Saturdays throughout Christmas. The new service means that Virgin Atlantic now offers up to 11 flights to the Caribbean island a week from Gatwick, Heathrow and Manchester airports.
Nikki Beach Barbados is getting ready to open it doors to holidaymakers this winter. The luxury beach club is located on Port Ferdinand, north of Speightstown on the west coast of Barbados. The unique Caribbean property sits elevated on a 1.4-acre site on the beachfront, and has beach cabanas, a swimming pool, a gourmet restaurant and a cocktail bar.
Sandals International has opened its second luxury all-inclusive resort in Barbados. The new All Suite Sandals Royal Barbados in St Lawrence Gap features 222 beachfront suites, a handful of restaurants and the brand’s first rooftop infinity pool, and shares amenities with the adjacent Sandals Barbados resort.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...