The Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados has started an extensive renovation programme to improve and enhance its accommodation and facilities. The hotel’s accommodation and Lobby will be transformed over the next few months, but the hotel and its facilities will continue to remain open to guests until 28th September. There is also a restaurant renovation scheduled for summer 2018.
Sandals Resorts International announced last week that the Sandals Royal Barbados will open its doors to guests in time for the forthcoming winter season. The luxury resort will be the hotel group's second property to open on the Caribbean island, and it is due to launch on 20th December, 2017, with 222 all-concierge and butler-level suites, and the brand's first ever rooftop infinity swimming pool.
The Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. has launched a summer campaign aimed at families visiting the Caribbean island. The "Brilliant Barbados, Kids Stay and Play Free" promotion highlights participating family friendly hotels and apartments and attractions on the island, as well as fun activities for visitors of all ages, such as Atlantis submarine rides, golf at the Barbados Golf Club, and an Island Safari.
Luxury beach club brand Nikki Beach has announced plans to open a new Caribbean outpost on the island of Barbados. It will be the first of its kind on the island, offering guests sunlounger service, a pool, cocktail bar, high-end restaurant and regular events on 1.4 acres of west coast beach.
The Elegant Hotels Group has announced it will add a seventh hotel to its collection of hotels in Barbados. The hotel group will acquire the Treasure Beach Hotel on the west coast of the island and the takeover is expected to be finalised in May, 2017. The CEO of Elegant Hotels said the property will be refurbished throughout to meet Elegant’s standards.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...