R Hotels and Wyndham Hotel Group have announced that they have signed an agreement to open the first Wyndham Garden hotel in the United Arab Emirates. The Wyndham Garden Ajman Corniche is scheduled to open by the end of 2017, and it will have 179 guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a top-floor executive lounge, two restaurants and an outdoor swimming pool.
The Ajman Palace Hotel has been awarded the Certificate of Appreciation for Distinguished Support to the STS Work Placement Programme. The luxury hotel in Ajman gave students the chance to work in the hotel with apprenticeships in Front Office and Sales and Marketing, while learning from professionals.
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts have announced that they will be adding new luxury hotels in Ajman and Fujairah. The Fairmont Ajman opened its doors in May and Fairmont Fujairah will open later this year. The hotel group made its debut in the United Arab Emirates in 2002 with the opening of Fairmont Dubai.
Starwood Hotels and Resorts has announced the launch of its debut hotel in Ajman after the recent opening of the Ajman Saray, a Luxury Collection Resort. The beachfront hotel has 205 guest rooms and suites, five restaurants and bars, the UAE's first GOCO Spa, and surroundings made up of lush courtyards, gardens, and cascading fountains.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...