The first Warner Bros.-branded indoor theme park is scheduled to open this summer in the United Arab Emirates. The Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi will feature six lands from DC's famous comic books and films. These will include Metropolis, Gotham City, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch, and Warner Bros. Plaza. Visitors will be able to enjoy fun rides and attractions, themed restaurants and gift shops.
Rotana has announced the opening of the new Pearl Rotana Abu Dhabi hotel. Located in the Capital Business Centre business district in Abu Dhabi, the luxury hotel has 315 guest rooms and suites with views of the Arabian Gulf. Facilities include a rooftop swimming pool, spa treatment rooms, a Bodylines fitness and wellness club, ad five restaurants and bars serving international cuisine.
The first inflatable waterpark has opened to the public in Abu Dhabi. Aqua Fun is home to an obstacle course with bridges, steps, monkey bars, balloons, ramps, and slides. Located on the Corniche in Abu Dhabi, next to St Regis and Hilton hotels, the new water attraction has capacity for up to 250 people and it provides an energetic workout for visitors.
The world-renowned spy film series should make its debut on the big screen this summer, and some of the final scenes are being shot in the UAE. Images have been released on social media of the star, Tom Cruise, shooting stunts and incredible action scenes for the sixth Mission Impossible movie. This is the fifth major Hollywood production to be filmed in the stunning emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi has announced it will host the Emirates Palace Kids Camp for spring break. The camp will be open to children aged between four and 12, and has been organised in partnership with Haddins Fitness. Children will be able to enjoy a range of activities including cooking classes, wake boarding, Zumba classes and sports events.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 30th Apr
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...