The Hacienda Tres Rios Resort in Mexico has been nominated for this year's prestigious World Travel Awards. The luxury eco-tourism resort has been nominated in six different categories for Mexico and Central America, including Best All Inclusive Resort in Mexico and as Leading Natural Reserve, and Leading Family Resort.
The Mayakoba Resort in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico will host the first Mayakoba Masters of Food, Wine & Golf festival this June. The four-day event will feature a two-day golf tournament, food and wine tasting experiences, culinary demonstrations by celebrity chefs, gala dinners, and after-hour parties at the resort's three luxury hotels.
The Riviera Nayarit region in Mexico has recorded high hotel occupancies between January and June 2015. The region near Cancun had occupancy levels of an average of 82.5 per cent, 11 per cent higher than the same time last year, and tourism officials say that the summer number are expected to reach an average of 98 per cent.
The famous hotel chain, El Dorado Spa & Resorts, just opened El Dorado Generations Maroma, new all inclusive property in Mexico. The 25-suite resort offers great service and is among the most beautiful all inclusive resorts in Cancun's Riviera Maya.
Xplor Park in the Riviera Maya has been awarded the prestigious Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor. The underground adventure park is a popular attraction for tourists taking adventurous Cancun holidays in the Riviera Maya and it has an underground river for rafting and swimming and 14 zip-lines including the tallest zip-line in Latin America.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Centro Barsha combines style, warmth and convenience with a splash of elegant creativity to provide guests with more...