Intercontinental will open a new resort in Ras AL Khaimah, following the signing of an agreement between Rak Properties and the Al Nuaimi Group. Intercontinental Mina Al Arab Resort will have 350 guest rooms and suites, and is scheduled to open in 2019. The property will have facilities including a health club, spa, two swimming pools, a fitness centre, and a selection of restaurants.
Travel writer Bex Hall recently explored the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur and found a city bursting with culture and innovative architecture. From its landmark Petronas Twin Towers to the bustling Central Market, Kuala Lumpur is a very modern city steeped in heritage.
Uncruise Adventures will launch a brand new sailing to Panama in April, 2017, which will offer an unusual off-the-beaten-path experience to holidaymakers. The Pure Panama: Cultures, Coasts & Canal cruise will take passengers into the jungles and tropical islands of Panama on-board the 62-passenger Safari Voyager on an eight-night sailing. They will visit the canal, Chagres River, and the Fort San Lorenzo UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Rosewood Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will manage a new hotel in Nassau in the Bahamas. The Rosewood Baha Mar will be located on Cable Beach and will be part of the renowned Baha Mar resort complex. The property will have 185 ocean-view guest rooms and suites with private balconies, plus five four-bedroom beachfront villas with private pool.
The North Island in the Seychelles has received a National Geographic World Legacy Award for preserving and restoring natural habitat. The lavish eco-resort won the "Conserving the Natural World" category, following several successful projects that include the reintroduction of native species into the island's eco system, such as the endangered Seychelles White-Eye.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...