The Silversands Grenada hotel looks set to open to guests in November now, according to a recent update from the property. The luxury Caribbean hotel was originally scheduled to launch in spring this year, then it was postponed until this summer. The hotel will be spread across two buildings on the island's famous Grand Anse Beach, and it will have 43 suites and nine residential villas.
An innovative new museum was recently unveiled in the Maldives. British artist Jason deCaires Taylor has created an underwater sculpture gallery which is located on Shaviayani Atoll. The submerged gallery will also function as a marine sanctuary.
A luxurious 293-room beachfront resort with a sustainable ethos will open on Abu Dhabi's Saadiyat Island this winter season. Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort, run by the renowned UAE hotel chain Jumeirah, is set beside protected sand dunes and turtle nesting sites and aims to be eco-friendly and virtually plastic free.
The Rosewood Baha Mar resort in Nassau in the Bahamas has opened its new Sense Spa. The luxury resort officially opened in June this year, and its new spa is now available to guests, offering three single treatment rooms, one couple's room, and two spa suites. Guests can choose from more than 22 pampering treatments such as scrubs, wraps, and massages.
One of the biggest, most unique and innovative indoor theme parks and the largest Warner Bros park in the world has just opened and already the steady flow of awe-struck visitors can't stop singing its praises (check TripAdvisor reviews if in doubt). To tell the world it's ready for business and show families the fabulous entertainment options it offers, Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi has just released a promotional video. Take a look below for a sneak peek of its many wonders.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...