New Lebanese Manakish Restaurant Opened by Dubai Hotel
Al Bustan Centre & Residence has just opened a new gourmet Lebanese Manakish restaurant in the food court of the Al Bustan Centre. A convenient location wichi will attract the steady stream of diners that pass by this place
A new Lebanese Manakish restaurant has been opened by luxury Dubai hotels group, Al Bustan Centre & Residence. The new gourmet delight is already proving to be popular with locals and travellers staying in Dubai hotels or on Dubai holidays.
Its convenient location in the food court of the Al Buston Centre helps attract the steady stream of diners but the main reason of its popularity is down to its delicious and varied menu.
Dishes include a range of appetising options such as a Mix Fatayar, zaatar, lebneh, cheese and turkey ham, a choice of pizzas and much more including the flawless and friendly service of staff.
Though the menus available at many hotels in Dubai are usually pleasant enough, eating out and experiencing different cuisine is always a firm favourite with travellers on holidays in Dubai. As well as the option of dining in, guests staying at other Dubai hotels can get a takeaway from the Manakish outlet on their way home from a day of shopping or sightseeing in the city.
CEO of Al Bustan Centre & Residence, Moussa El Hayek, says:
"Since opening up, the outlet has been bustling with a great crowd of Manakish lovers. The freshly prepared traditional products at the outlet will have you coming back for more week after week."
The chic surroundings of the restaurant enable it to be a perfect venue for celebrations or just an excuse for visitors to taste some Lebanese delights on their holidays in Dubai. The Al Bastan Centre & Residence provides luxury hotel accommodation with first class services, and the new culinary addition to their range of properties in Dubai lives up to these expectations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...