New Lebanese Manakish Restaurant Opened by Dubai Hotel
Al Bustan Centre & Residence has just opened a new gourmet Lebanese Manakish restaurant in the food court of the Al Bustan Centre. A convenient location wichi will attract the steady stream of diners that pass by this place
A new Lebanese Manakish restaurant has been opened by luxury Dubai hotels group, Al Bustan Centre & Residence. The new gourmet delight is already proving to be popular with locals and travellers staying in Dubai hotels or on Dubai holidays.
Its convenient location in the food court of the Al Buston Centre helps attract the steady stream of diners but the main reason of its popularity is down to its delicious and varied menu.
Dishes include a range of appetising options such as a Mix Fatayar, zaatar, lebneh, cheese and turkey ham, a choice of pizzas and much more including the flawless and friendly service of staff.
Though the menus available at many hotels in Dubai are usually pleasant enough, eating out and experiencing different cuisine is always a firm favourite with travellers on holidays in Dubai. As well as the option of dining in, guests staying at other Dubai hotels can get a takeaway from the Manakish outlet on their way home from a day of shopping or sightseeing in the city.
CEO of Al Bustan Centre & Residence, Moussa El Hayek, says:
"Since opening up, the outlet has been bustling with a great crowd of Manakish lovers. The freshly prepared traditional products at the outlet will have you coming back for more week after week."
The chic surroundings of the restaurant enable it to be a perfect venue for celebrations or just an excuse for visitors to taste some Lebanese delights on their holidays in Dubai. The Al Bastan Centre & Residence provides luxury hotel accommodation with first class services, and the new culinary addition to their range of properties in Dubai lives up to these expectations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...