Jade Resort Residences and Beach Club Costa Rica Appoints New President
Angelo Fernandes is the new president that has been appointed to manage the introduction of the new Jade Resort Residences & Beach Club in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, which is currently under development.
A new president has been appointed for Jade Resort Residences & Beach Club in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
Agnelo Fernandes will oversee the introduction of the luxury resort, which is currently under development, and will be responsible for the, sales, marketing, development and finance of the new lifestyle brand which is looking to attract many travellers from all over the world on their Costa Rica holidays.
Fernandes has over 20 years experience within the luxury hotel and hospitality sector including roles in finance, brand marketing and operations, making him an ideal president for the luxury hotel and resort.
Lead developer of the Jade project, Dan Dykgraaf, said:
"My partners and I are thrilled to have Agnelo Fernandes join our team for his calibre of talent and the depth of experience he brings to build our brand and oversee the first development of its kind under that brand. Beyond his industry experience, we value his business acumen and immense passion for unique projects such as ours that are defined by their brand and exotic locations. We're excited for what he brings to the launch of the first Jade project in Costa Rica and to future growth in other international destinations."
The new resort and residence will provide some of the most luxury Costa Rica hotels and accommodation in the region, and with the Manuel Anotonio National Park on one side, and views of the Pacific Ocean on the other side, visitors on their Costa Rica holidays will experience the ultimate luxury hotel experience.
Fernandes has worked with a number of reputable companies within the hotel industry including Starwood, Sonesta Hotel and Suites, Rex Resorts, and more recently Canyon Ranch Miami Beach. Fernandes was also awarded the Caribbean Hotel Association Sales Person of the Year 1995.
Jade Resort Residences & Beach Club Costa Rica will provide guests on holidays in Costa Rica with an upmarket resort including 190 designer condo-style residences in a hotel tower, 50 luxury residences, a Latin European restaurant, a private ocean front beach club with a luxury pool with panoramic views of the ocean, 6000 square feet of meeting space, a fitness suite, a luxury spa, a range of activities, and a lobby with a 40ft stunning waterfall.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Book in any Preferred Club Room and receive the Free to Explore package including a Nicaragua Tour and Much more
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury, where everything is included such as: gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more
- Both kids and teens can mingle at our Explorers Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia.
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...