Jade Resort Residences and Beach Club Costa Rica Appoints New President
Angelo Fernandes is the new president that has been appointed to manage the introduction of the new Jade Resort Residences & Beach Club in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, which is currently under development.
A new president has been appointed for Jade Resort Residences & Beach Club in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
Agnelo Fernandes will oversee the introduction of the luxury resort, which is currently under development, and will be responsible for the, sales, marketing, development and finance of the new lifestyle brand which is looking to attract many travellers from all over the world on their Costa Rica holidays.
Fernandes has over 20 years experience within the luxury hotel and hospitality sector including roles in finance, brand marketing and operations, making him an ideal president for the luxury hotel and resort.
Lead developer of the Jade project, Dan Dykgraaf, said:
"My partners and I are thrilled to have Agnelo Fernandes join our team for his calibre of talent and the depth of experience he brings to build our brand and oversee the first development of its kind under that brand. Beyond his industry experience, we value his business acumen and immense passion for unique projects such as ours that are defined by their brand and exotic locations. We're excited for what he brings to the launch of the first Jade project in Costa Rica and to future growth in other international destinations."
The new resort and residence will provide some of the most luxury Costa Rica hotels and accommodation in the region, and with the Manuel Anotonio National Park on one side, and views of the Pacific Ocean on the other side, visitors on their Costa Rica holidays will experience the ultimate luxury hotel experience.
Fernandes has worked with a number of reputable companies within the hotel industry including Starwood, Sonesta Hotel and Suites, Rex Resorts, and more recently Canyon Ranch Miami Beach. Fernandes was also awarded the Caribbean Hotel Association Sales Person of the Year 1995.
Jade Resort Residences & Beach Club Costa Rica will provide guests on holidays in Costa Rica with an upmarket resort including 190 designer condo-style residences in a hotel tower, 50 luxury residences, a Latin European restaurant, a private ocean front beach club with a luxury pool with panoramic views of the ocean, 6000 square feet of meeting space, a fitness suite, a luxury spa, a range of activities, and a lobby with a 40ft stunning waterfall.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Explorer's Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest, a country renowned for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury; gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more all included
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...