Luxurious Abu Dhabi Holidays with Etihad Airways' New First Class Suite
Abu Dhabi's premier airline, Etihad Airways is now fully launching its new first class suite service, marking a brand new era in luxury travel and setting a very high standard for other airlines to follow in the future
The prestigious Abu Dhabi airline, main carrier of Abu Dhabi holidays and main national carrier of the United Arab Emirates; is proud to finally be able to launch its highly anticipated new First Class Suite on its Abu Dhabi-London route. Their brand new First Class Service aboard the airline’s latest A340-600 is now fully under operation on the selected London route. This event marks the first time the airline has offered a private suite within its first class cabin.
The ultra-modern state-of the-art private suites provide first class passengers with an extra-large leather seat which can extend up to 80.5 inches in length to become a fully-flat bed. The seat-bed has been designed and upholstered by none other than the world-renowned leather company Poltrona Frau.
The luxurious new private onboard suites also feature more than 600 hours of in-flight TV entertainment on demand, on a 23 in widescreen LCD flat screen. In-flight dining is also taken to a new level with meals being served on an extra large wood-finished table.
Within the new suite’s first class cabin travellers can also find a luxurious changing room, with a full length mirror and leather fold down seat, giving passengers the opportunity to freshen up at anytime during their flight.
“The entry into service of our new first class product is a major milestone for Etihad Airways as it is the first time we have offered our customers their own private suite within the first class cabin” said James Hogan, Etihad Airways’ chief Executive’
“The new suite is state-of-the-art in every way and the innovative enhancements, such as a personal illuminated wardrobe with mirror and refreshment cabinet, demonstrate our continued commitment to provide a world-class experience for our premium passengers.”
This is the first of 6 other aircraft planned to also include the new first class suite. The second of these will also be an A340-600 and will join the fleet sometime this month during September 2009. Furthermore, within the next two years Etihad Airways will be receiving five new Airbus A330-300 also planned to be configured with the first class suites and the first of which is due to arrive in December 2009. On top of this, the carrier from Abu Dhabi to the world is also retrofitting 9 of its A340 currently operating aircraft by December 2010.
Whether you are after a sunny Abu Dhabi holiday or any other holiday destination which Etihad Airways already serves; if you want to do it in serious luxury be prepared to be pampered by the new first class suite service now operating on the London-Abu Dhabi route, or if you want to go anywhere else just wait until the airline eventually incorporates more of its aircraft to feature this new First Class Suite Service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...