Luxurious Abu Dhabi Holidays with Etihad Airways' New First Class Suite
Abu Dhabi's premier airline, Etihad Airways is now fully launching its new first class suite service, marking a brand new era in luxury travel and setting a very high standard for other airlines to follow in the future
The prestigious Abu Dhabi airline, main carrier of Abu Dhabi holidays and main national carrier of the United Arab Emirates; is proud to finally be able to launch its highly anticipated new First Class Suite on its Abu Dhabi-London route. Their brand new First Class Service aboard the airline’s latest A340-600 is now fully under operation on the selected London route. This event marks the first time the airline has offered a private suite within its first class cabin.
The ultra-modern state-of the-art private suites provide first class passengers with an extra-large leather seat which can extend up to 80.5 inches in length to become a fully-flat bed. The seat-bed has been designed and upholstered by none other than the world-renowned leather company Poltrona Frau.
The luxurious new private onboard suites also feature more than 600 hours of in-flight TV entertainment on demand, on a 23 in widescreen LCD flat screen. In-flight dining is also taken to a new level with meals being served on an extra large wood-finished table.
Within the new suite’s first class cabin travellers can also find a luxurious changing room, with a full length mirror and leather fold down seat, giving passengers the opportunity to freshen up at anytime during their flight.
“The entry into service of our new first class product is a major milestone for Etihad Airways as it is the first time we have offered our customers their own private suite within the first class cabin” said James Hogan, Etihad Airways’ chief Executive’
“The new suite is state-of-the-art in every way and the innovative enhancements, such as a personal illuminated wardrobe with mirror and refreshment cabinet, demonstrate our continued commitment to provide a world-class experience for our premium passengers.”
This is the first of 6 other aircraft planned to also include the new first class suite. The second of these will also be an A340-600 and will join the fleet sometime this month during September 2009. Furthermore, within the next two years Etihad Airways will be receiving five new Airbus A330-300 also planned to be configured with the first class suites and the first of which is due to arrive in December 2009. On top of this, the carrier from Abu Dhabi to the world is also retrofitting 9 of its A340 currently operating aircraft by December 2010.
Whether you are after a sunny Abu Dhabi holiday or any other holiday destination which Etihad Airways already serves; if you want to do it in serious luxury be prepared to be pampered by the new first class suite service now operating on the London-Abu Dhabi route, or if you want to go anywhere else just wait until the airline eventually incorporates more of its aircraft to feature this new First Class Suite Service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...