Luxurious Abu Dhabi Holidays with Etihad Airways' New First Class Suite
Abu Dhabi's premier airline, Etihad Airways is now fully launching its new first class suite service, marking a brand new era in luxury travel and setting a very high standard for other airlines to follow in the future
The prestigious Abu Dhabi airline, main carrier of Abu Dhabi holidays and main national carrier of the United Arab Emirates; is proud to finally be able to launch its highly anticipated new First Class Suite on its Abu Dhabi-London route. Their brand new First Class Service aboard the airline’s latest A340-600 is now fully under operation on the selected London route. This event marks the first time the airline has offered a private suite within its first class cabin.
The ultra-modern state-of the-art private suites provide first class passengers with an extra-large leather seat which can extend up to 80.5 inches in length to become a fully-flat bed. The seat-bed has been designed and upholstered by none other than the world-renowned leather company Poltrona Frau.
The luxurious new private onboard suites also feature more than 600 hours of in-flight TV entertainment on demand, on a 23 in widescreen LCD flat screen. In-flight dining is also taken to a new level with meals being served on an extra large wood-finished table.
Within the new suite’s first class cabin travellers can also find a luxurious changing room, with a full length mirror and leather fold down seat, giving passengers the opportunity to freshen up at anytime during their flight.
“The entry into service of our new first class product is a major milestone for Etihad Airways as it is the first time we have offered our customers their own private suite within the first class cabin” said James Hogan, Etihad Airways’ chief Executive’
“The new suite is state-of-the-art in every way and the innovative enhancements, such as a personal illuminated wardrobe with mirror and refreshment cabinet, demonstrate our continued commitment to provide a world-class experience for our premium passengers.”
This is the first of 6 other aircraft planned to also include the new first class suite. The second of these will also be an A340-600 and will join the fleet sometime this month during September 2009. Furthermore, within the next two years Etihad Airways will be receiving five new Airbus A330-300 also planned to be configured with the first class suites and the first of which is due to arrive in December 2009. On top of this, the carrier from Abu Dhabi to the world is also retrofitting 9 of its A340 currently operating aircraft by December 2010.
Whether you are after a sunny Abu Dhabi holiday or any other holiday destination which Etihad Airways already serves; if you want to do it in serious luxury be prepared to be pampered by the new first class suite service now operating on the London-Abu Dhabi route, or if you want to go anywhere else just wait until the airline eventually incorporates more of its aircraft to feature this new First Class Suite Service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...