New Iberotel Egypt hotel in Aswan
A fabulous addition to Aswan hotels comes with the newest Iberotel Aswan which just opened its doors to guests in a privileged location by the Nile and close to the city's main historical attractions.
A new hotel has just opened on the banks of the river Nile, in an excellent and spectacular location from which guests can enjoy some of the most magnificent views of this legendary river whilst being in close proximity to Aswan’s most famous sites.
Those fascinated by the well hidden marvels of Ancient Egypt will see the opulence of the old kingdoms reflected in the sumptuous decoration of this new Egypt hotel. From the tall and golden marble halls to the panoramic restaurants with wonderful river views, this Egypt hotel is the newest most gleaming gem of Aswan hotels.
Ideal for romantic escapades and blissful honeymoons, the new Iberotel Aswan is a luxurious five-star Egypt hotel in Aswan who just opened its doors to offer guests the best of Aswan hospitality in the newest of Aswan hotels.
History lovers and culture-hungry travellers will be embraced by the place’s old charm and mystique as this unique property lies right in the heart of what was once the ancient frontier of Pharaonic Egypt, the zone from where the stones came to build the pyramids. Guests will still be able to see traces of these 3000-year old quarries by the cliffs and roadsides surrounding this zone. Not only that but it was also here, at the very location of this Aswan hotel that Eratosthenes, the Greek philosopher used measurements to prove that the Earth was not flat.
The new Iberotel Aswan hotel is much more than a hotel and more like a resort, with its own cinema, theatre, bowling alley and even a pub! Other facilities of this new Egypt hotel include a free-flowing pool, an extensive banquet and conferences hall as well as VIP salons, floodlit tennis courts, a fully equipped Health Club and Gym with sauna, steam rooms, Jacuzzi and massage parlours, a sundeck terrace and a superb 7th floor panoramic restaurant overlooking the Nile, complimented by bars, gift shops and a hair salon.
With 195 spacious rooms, chalets and suites, all facing the Nile and featuring wireless internet access, this new Aswan hotel manages to combine the comforts of modern technology with the classical grandeur of the Egyptian past.
Conveniently located close to Aswan’s 2 main attractions, a stay in this new Aswan hotel could make for the most culturally enriched Aswan holidays. Those thirsty of sightseeing can easily access the two massive temples of Abu Simbel on the shores of lake Nasser within easy reach of the hotel accessible via a short cab ride. Whether your choice is to relax by the pool under the Egyptian sun or to engage in some active Ancient Egyptian exploration in Aswan, this new gem of a hotel can certainly bring you the most perfect of Aswan holidays!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...