New Iberotel Egypt hotel in Aswan
A fabulous addition to Aswan hotels comes with the newest Iberotel Aswan which just opened its doors to guests in a privileged location by the Nile and close to the city's main historical attractions.
A new hotel has just opened on the banks of the river Nile, in an excellent and spectacular location from which guests can enjoy some of the most magnificent views of this legendary river whilst being in close proximity to Aswan’s most famous sites.
Those fascinated by the well hidden marvels of Ancient Egypt will see the opulence of the old kingdoms reflected in the sumptuous decoration of this new Egypt hotel. From the tall and golden marble halls to the panoramic restaurants with wonderful river views, this Egypt hotel is the newest most gleaming gem of Aswan hotels.
Ideal for romantic escapades and blissful honeymoons, the new Iberotel Aswan is a luxurious five-star Egypt hotel in Aswan who just opened its doors to offer guests the best of Aswan hospitality in the newest of Aswan hotels.
History lovers and culture-hungry travellers will be embraced by the place’s old charm and mystique as this unique property lies right in the heart of what was once the ancient frontier of Pharaonic Egypt, the zone from where the stones came to build the pyramids. Guests will still be able to see traces of these 3000-year old quarries by the cliffs and roadsides surrounding this zone. Not only that but it was also here, at the very location of this Aswan hotel that Eratosthenes, the Greek philosopher used measurements to prove that the Earth was not flat.
The new Iberotel Aswan hotel is much more than a hotel and more like a resort, with its own cinema, theatre, bowling alley and even a pub! Other facilities of this new Egypt hotel include a free-flowing pool, an extensive banquet and conferences hall as well as VIP salons, floodlit tennis courts, a fully equipped Health Club and Gym with sauna, steam rooms, Jacuzzi and massage parlours, a sundeck terrace and a superb 7th floor panoramic restaurant overlooking the Nile, complimented by bars, gift shops and a hair salon.
With 195 spacious rooms, chalets and suites, all facing the Nile and featuring wireless internet access, this new Aswan hotel manages to combine the comforts of modern technology with the classical grandeur of the Egyptian past.
Conveniently located close to Aswan’s 2 main attractions, a stay in this new Aswan hotel could make for the most culturally enriched Aswan holidays. Those thirsty of sightseeing can easily access the two massive temples of Abu Simbel on the shores of lake Nasser within easy reach of the hotel accessible via a short cab ride. Whether your choice is to relax by the pool under the Egyptian sun or to engage in some active Ancient Egyptian exploration in Aswan, this new gem of a hotel can certainly bring you the most perfect of Aswan holidays!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Have fun in the sun, dive in the underwater gardens of the Red Sea and enjoy a myriad of activities for the whole family
- Great family resort with plenty of activities
- Only 5 minutes away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
- Enjoy astonishing variety of fish and marine life of the Red Sea
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...