New Iberotel Egypt hotel in Aswan
A fabulous addition to Aswan hotels comes with the newest Iberotel Aswan which just opened its doors to guests in a privileged location by the Nile and close to the city's main historical attractions.
A new hotel has just opened on the banks of the river Nile, in an excellent and spectacular location from which guests can enjoy some of the most magnificent views of this legendary river whilst being in close proximity to Aswan’s most famous sites.
Those fascinated by the well hidden marvels of Ancient Egypt will see the opulence of the old kingdoms reflected in the sumptuous decoration of this new Egypt hotel. From the tall and golden marble halls to the panoramic restaurants with wonderful river views, this Egypt hotel is the newest most gleaming gem of Aswan hotels.
Ideal for romantic escapades and blissful honeymoons, the new Iberotel Aswan is a luxurious five-star Egypt hotel in Aswan who just opened its doors to offer guests the best of Aswan hospitality in the newest of Aswan hotels.
History lovers and culture-hungry travellers will be embraced by the place’s old charm and mystique as this unique property lies right in the heart of what was once the ancient frontier of Pharaonic Egypt, the zone from where the stones came to build the pyramids. Guests will still be able to see traces of these 3000-year old quarries by the cliffs and roadsides surrounding this zone. Not only that but it was also here, at the very location of this Aswan hotel that Eratosthenes, the Greek philosopher used measurements to prove that the Earth was not flat.
The new Iberotel Aswan hotel is much more than a hotel and more like a resort, with its own cinema, theatre, bowling alley and even a pub! Other facilities of this new Egypt hotel include a free-flowing pool, an extensive banquet and conferences hall as well as VIP salons, floodlit tennis courts, a fully equipped Health Club and Gym with sauna, steam rooms, Jacuzzi and massage parlours, a sundeck terrace and a superb 7th floor panoramic restaurant overlooking the Nile, complimented by bars, gift shops and a hair salon.
With 195 spacious rooms, chalets and suites, all facing the Nile and featuring wireless internet access, this new Aswan hotel manages to combine the comforts of modern technology with the classical grandeur of the Egyptian past.
Conveniently located close to Aswan’s 2 main attractions, a stay in this new Aswan hotel could make for the most culturally enriched Aswan holidays. Those thirsty of sightseeing can easily access the two massive temples of Abu Simbel on the shores of lake Nasser within easy reach of the hotel accessible via a short cab ride. Whether your choice is to relax by the pool under the Egyptian sun or to engage in some active Ancient Egyptian exploration in Aswan, this new gem of a hotel can certainly bring you the most perfect of Aswan holidays!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Enjoy a memorable and romantic holiday in Egypt
- Benefit from the Sonesta Star Goddess Spa and enjoy a relaxing massage after a busy day of excursions
- Suites made for your comfortable stay with the best view
- Enjoy the swimming pool or relax on the sun deck where you can have a cocktail
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...