New Iberotel Egypt hotel in Aswan
A fabulous addition to Aswan hotels comes with the newest Iberotel Aswan which just opened its doors to guests in a privileged location by the Nile and close to the city's main historical attractions.
A new hotel has just opened on the banks of the river Nile, in an excellent and spectacular location from which guests can enjoy some of the most magnificent views of this legendary river whilst being in close proximity to Aswan’s most famous sites.
Those fascinated by the well hidden marvels of Ancient Egypt will see the opulence of the old kingdoms reflected in the sumptuous decoration of this new Egypt hotel. From the tall and golden marble halls to the panoramic restaurants with wonderful river views, this Egypt hotel is the newest most gleaming gem of Aswan hotels.
Ideal for romantic escapades and blissful honeymoons, the new Iberotel Aswan is a luxurious five-star Egypt hotel in Aswan who just opened its doors to offer guests the best of Aswan hospitality in the newest of Aswan hotels.
History lovers and culture-hungry travellers will be embraced by the place’s old charm and mystique as this unique property lies right in the heart of what was once the ancient frontier of Pharaonic Egypt, the zone from where the stones came to build the pyramids. Guests will still be able to see traces of these 3000-year old quarries by the cliffs and roadsides surrounding this zone. Not only that but it was also here, at the very location of this Aswan hotel that Eratosthenes, the Greek philosopher used measurements to prove that the Earth was not flat.
The new Iberotel Aswan hotel is much more than a hotel and more like a resort, with its own cinema, theatre, bowling alley and even a pub! Other facilities of this new Egypt hotel include a free-flowing pool, an extensive banquet and conferences hall as well as VIP salons, floodlit tennis courts, a fully equipped Health Club and Gym with sauna, steam rooms, Jacuzzi and massage parlours, a sundeck terrace and a superb 7th floor panoramic restaurant overlooking the Nile, complimented by bars, gift shops and a hair salon.
With 195 spacious rooms, chalets and suites, all facing the Nile and featuring wireless internet access, this new Aswan hotel manages to combine the comforts of modern technology with the classical grandeur of the Egyptian past.
Conveniently located close to Aswan’s 2 main attractions, a stay in this new Aswan hotel could make for the most culturally enriched Aswan holidays. Those thirsty of sightseeing can easily access the two massive temples of Abu Simbel on the shores of lake Nasser within easy reach of the hotel accessible via a short cab ride. Whether your choice is to relax by the pool under the Egyptian sun or to engage in some active Ancient Egyptian exploration in Aswan, this new gem of a hotel can certainly bring you the most perfect of Aswan holidays!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...