Another Dubai Hotel Joins in on the Ramadan Celebrations
Dubai's most stylish beach resort is offering guests a unique Ramadan experience as it pays tribute to the Arabic traditions during this holy month. The One & Only Royal Mirage invites guests to experience Arabian hospitality during this special period
With almost every other Dubai hotel doing some thing or another to mark the holy month of Ramadan, the One&Only Royal Mirage is not one to be left behind. This prestigious resort (often praised as Dubai’s most stylish beach resort) has been quick to catch on the Ramadan trend as it now offers a blend of Arabian charm and tradition in the coolest of settings.
Ramadan at the One&Only promises to be a rich and enlightening experience for all as this Dubai hotel excels at creating an evocative and exclusive environment on its intimate courtyards and sheltered oasis. The resort is opening its doors to pay tribute to the most genuine and ancient of Arabic traditions during this year’s Ramadan season. Guests are invited to experience the genuine hospitality of Arabia in two elegant and specially designated outdoor venues that become the perfect setting in which to create a memorable evening. These temperature controlled settings will provide one of the most magical Ramadan evenings guests could experience during a Dubai holiday.
Like in most other Dubai hotels during Ramadan, the traditional Iftar buffets will be served every day from 18.50 until 20.20pm in the hotel’s Tagine restaurant at The Palace and at The Rotisserie in the Arabian Court, offering a variety of Arabic dishes for Dhs160 per person.
The Palace Courtyard and the new ‘Peregrine Garden’ in the Arabian Court will be serving oriental specialities, coffee and tea every night from 20.00pm until 2.30am. A nominal cover charge of Dhs 40 per person will be applied. The outdoor courtyard at the Arabian Court however, will be operating as usual.
And if you aren’t planning a Ramadan Dubai holiday yet, we invite you to experience the Magic of Arabia at The Palace or the Arabian Court and benefit from this Dubai hotel’s special Ramadan offerings which will be running until 20th September 2009.
For more information and to make a booking, please contact One&Only Royal Mirage on 04 399 9999 or call us now at The Holiday Place and consult with one of our advisors for more information on this great Dubai Hotel Ramadan offer.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...