Another Dubai Hotel Joins in on the Ramadan Celebrations
Dubai's most stylish beach resort is offering guests a unique Ramadan experience as it pays tribute to the Arabic traditions during this holy month. The One & Only Royal Mirage invites guests to experience Arabian hospitality during this special period
With almost every other Dubai hotel doing some thing or another to mark the holy month of Ramadan, the One&Only Royal Mirage is not one to be left behind. This prestigious resort (often praised as Dubai’s most stylish beach resort) has been quick to catch on the Ramadan trend as it now offers a blend of Arabian charm and tradition in the coolest of settings.
Ramadan at the One&Only promises to be a rich and enlightening experience for all as this Dubai hotel excels at creating an evocative and exclusive environment on its intimate courtyards and sheltered oasis. The resort is opening its doors to pay tribute to the most genuine and ancient of Arabic traditions during this year’s Ramadan season. Guests are invited to experience the genuine hospitality of Arabia in two elegant and specially designated outdoor venues that become the perfect setting in which to create a memorable evening. These temperature controlled settings will provide one of the most magical Ramadan evenings guests could experience during a Dubai holiday.
Like in most other Dubai hotels during Ramadan, the traditional Iftar buffets will be served every day from 18.50 until 20.20pm in the hotel’s Tagine restaurant at The Palace and at The Rotisserie in the Arabian Court, offering a variety of Arabic dishes for Dhs160 per person.
The Palace Courtyard and the new ‘Peregrine Garden’ in the Arabian Court will be serving oriental specialities, coffee and tea every night from 20.00pm until 2.30am. A nominal cover charge of Dhs 40 per person will be applied. The outdoor courtyard at the Arabian Court however, will be operating as usual.
And if you aren’t planning a Ramadan Dubai holiday yet, we invite you to experience the Magic of Arabia at The Palace or the Arabian Court and benefit from this Dubai hotel’s special Ramadan offerings which will be running until 20th September 2009.
For more information and to make a booking, please contact One&Only Royal Mirage on 04 399 9999 or call us now at The Holiday Place and consult with one of our advisors for more information on this great Dubai Hotel Ramadan offer.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Chill at The Palm's luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Six family swimming pools dotted around the resort
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views over the Arabian Gulf
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Free Half Board option available
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Nestled on the quiet, pristine West Crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...