Another Dubai Hotel Joins in on the Ramadan Celebrations
Dubai's most stylish beach resort is offering guests a unique Ramadan experience as it pays tribute to the Arabic traditions during this holy month. The One & Only Royal Mirage invites guests to experience Arabian hospitality during this special period
With almost every other Dubai hotel doing some thing or another to mark the holy month of Ramadan, the One&Only Royal Mirage is not one to be left behind. This prestigious resort (often praised as Dubai’s most stylish beach resort) has been quick to catch on the Ramadan trend as it now offers a blend of Arabian charm and tradition in the coolest of settings.
Ramadan at the One&Only promises to be a rich and enlightening experience for all as this Dubai hotel excels at creating an evocative and exclusive environment on its intimate courtyards and sheltered oasis. The resort is opening its doors to pay tribute to the most genuine and ancient of Arabic traditions during this year’s Ramadan season. Guests are invited to experience the genuine hospitality of Arabia in two elegant and specially designated outdoor venues that become the perfect setting in which to create a memorable evening. These temperature controlled settings will provide one of the most magical Ramadan evenings guests could experience during a Dubai holiday.
Like in most other Dubai hotels during Ramadan, the traditional Iftar buffets will be served every day from 18.50 until 20.20pm in the hotel’s Tagine restaurant at The Palace and at The Rotisserie in the Arabian Court, offering a variety of Arabic dishes for Dhs160 per person.
The Palace Courtyard and the new ‘Peregrine Garden’ in the Arabian Court will be serving oriental specialities, coffee and tea every night from 20.00pm until 2.30am. A nominal cover charge of Dhs 40 per person will be applied. The outdoor courtyard at the Arabian Court however, will be operating as usual.
And if you aren’t planning a Ramadan Dubai holiday yet, we invite you to experience the Magic of Arabia at The Palace or the Arabian Court and benefit from this Dubai hotel’s special Ramadan offerings which will be running until 20th September 2009.
For more information and to make a booking, please contact One&Only Royal Mirage on 04 399 9999 or call us now at The Holiday Place and consult with one of our advisors for more information on this great Dubai Hotel Ramadan offer.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...