An Iftar that Cares for a Special Ramadan Dubai Holiday
During this year's Ramadan season, the City Seasons Hotel and City Seasons Suites Dubai is making a difference as they will be donating a part of their Iftar proceeds towards charitable activities honouring the true meaning of such festivities
Under the catchphrase “Make a difference this Ramadan: Join an Iftar that cares to share” the two caring Dubai hotels under the City Seasons Group of hotels are getting ready to celebrate a Ramadan with a difference, as they plan to donate parts of its Iftar proceedings to local charities.
The City Seasons hotel and City Seasons Suites Dubai are all geared up and proud of donating a share of their Iftar earnings towards charitable activities organised by the Red Crescent.
“We thank Red Crescent, Dubai for acknowledging the initiative, said Mr. Mohamed Al aamri, Managing Director, City Seasons Group of Hotels. “ We extend our Ramadan greetings and invitation to the one and all.”
As the City Seasons Dubai declares; their Iftar campaign is a way of honouring the Ramadan season by doing something that truly captures the whole meaning of fasting and caring for those less fortunate: “Little drops make a mighty ocean; a little deed can meet a mighty challenge.”
Both of these innovative Dubai hotels are located close to the bustling Deira City Centre Shopping mall, making it a perfect spot for enjoying an active Dubai holiday especially suited to shopping lovers, street-trotters and business travellers as they are also conveniently located 5 minutes from the airport.
Extending their traditional iftar dining experience beyond the usual, City Seasons welcomes families, groups and corporate companies to their charitable food fest. New Season Restaurant at City Seasons Hotel and City Seasons Suites, Dubai will be offering a regular Iftar Buffet every evening during the month of Ramadan. Families and groups of 10 or more members can make the most of a special price upon booking in advance, subject to availability.
Corporate Iftar parties and groups on a Dubai holiday during this Ramadan season can opt for a special venue such as the pool terrace or banquet hall. This facility is extended on a first-come-first-served basis. Mr. Manu Madan, General Manager of City Seasons Hotel said:
“Be it a small family gathering, a celebration among friends or a corporate iftar, we can offer menu options and the right kind of ambience,” says Mr. Mohammed Fekry, Group Director, Food and Beverage. “We invite families and corporate companies to enjoy a meaningful and satisfying Iftar dining experience.”
“Ramadan is a time for quiet reflection and prayers, and we make every effort to provide a suitable environment for in-house guests, Business guests like to take advantage of the special room rates during Ramadan, and we make sure we support our client’s needs, he said.
“Corporate guests generally prefer their own space, and we give them options to choose the spacious pool terrace or banquet halls, for instance” says Mr. George Demitry, General Manager, City Seasons Suites. The regular Iftar buffet is held in the New Season restaurant.”
“We also offer special room rates during Ramadan, although both properties were fully occupied during the past couple of months” he added.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
The location on the world famous, Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade
- Up to two kids stay and play FREE
Experience the wonders of Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restaurants, sandy beaches and unmatched shopping, all for an unbeatable price
- Unwind in your beautifully designed room or suite featuring all your modern amenities and stunning views
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal combination of the sand and sea of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...