Cancun hotel in the Riviera Maya offers Complimentary Stay
The Esencia Estate hotel in the Riviera Maya is launching a new ' Splurge on the House' promotion offering guests account credit during everyday of their stay to be spent at any of the hotels' facilities
In a completely unprecedented move in the lodging industry, the Esencia Estate Cancun hotel, located in a privileged area of the Riviera Maya, is now offering an exclusive promotion for guests staying between 24th August and 15th October 2009.
For a limited time only this innovative Cancun hotel will be offering guests daily account credit equal to the amount paid for their nightly room rate. This credit can then be used at several of the hotel’s many facilities, including their organic healing spa, their gourmet restaurant on the poolside and can also cover many other hotel expenses such as room service, in-room nannies, airport transfers or even some cool Coronas and Margaritas on the beach!
The first of Cancun hotels to introduce such an offer, Esencia’s new “Splurge on the House” promotion is part of the hotel’s campaign to drive new business and entice prospective clients against the gloom of a slumping spring and summer tourism season across Mexico, which was caused by negative media reports and unsubstantiated fears of the H1N1 virus.
The magnificent hotel property of Esencia Estate is located on a lush waterfront estate near the resort of Playa del Carmen, recognised as one of the area’s most exclusive properties. Unlike most of the newer Cancun hotels that saturate the Riviera Maya, the Esencia Estate hotel was originally built as a private retreat for an Italian duchess and nowadays welcomes guests with tastefully-appointed guestrooms, a secluded powdery white-sand beach, a superior and novel Mayan-themed spa as well as chic dining options.
“There has never been a better time to visit the Riviera Maya,” said Philip Vidal, Esencia’s General Manager. “Normally it’s difficult to find a “great deal” in this area especially at the top notch hotels. But with this year’s situation, hotels have had to adjust, allowing guests to have a sample of a true luxury experience at an unheard of low price.”
Samir Saab, CEO of Prohotel International added: “Guest should take advantage of this before the deals are gone. In my twenty years of experience I have never seen deals like this.”
Like other Cancun hotels in the spectacular Riviera Maya area, Esencia Estate gives guests direct access to one of the world’s most popular travel destinations. A short distance from the estate, visitors can explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Coba, go snorkeling at Akumal’s famous Yak-Ku Lagoon, engage in some gentle horse riding along the beach, go fishing for blue marlin, play golf on the Mayakoba PGA championship course, or go canopying in the jungle.
Making clear why Esencia’s promotion sets them apart from the rest of Cancun hotels, Chip Rankin, tourism development consultant with Panorama International said:
“A number of upscale cruise lines have generated business by offering similar matching credit promotions. By adapting this type of promotion to a luxury hotel - and truly offering prospective guests much more bang for their buck - Esencia stands apart from its competitors in the region.”
Esencia’s “Splurge on the House” promotion will be valid for bookings made between 15th August and 15th October 2009, subject to availability when travelling between the period going from 24th August and 15th October 2009.
This innovative “Splurge on the house” promotion by Esencia Estate will be offering guests with a unique opportunity to experience high-end travel in a top Cancun hotel at a friendly cost.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Travel from May onwards and enjoy a fantastic upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Step into every scuba divers paradise during an 8-day holiday to the beautiful Mexican island of Cozumel, where...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...