Cancun hotel in the Riviera Maya offers Complimentary Stay
The Esencia Estate hotel in the Riviera Maya is launching a new ' Splurge on the House' promotion offering guests account credit during everyday of their stay to be spent at any of the hotels' facilities
In a completely unprecedented move in the lodging industry, the Esencia Estate Cancun hotel, located in a privileged area of the Riviera Maya, is now offering an exclusive promotion for guests staying between 24th August and 15th October 2009.
For a limited time only this innovative Cancun hotel will be offering guests daily account credit equal to the amount paid for their nightly room rate. This credit can then be used at several of the hotel’s many facilities, including their organic healing spa, their gourmet restaurant on the poolside and can also cover many other hotel expenses such as room service, in-room nannies, airport transfers or even some cool Coronas and Margaritas on the beach!
The first of Cancun hotels to introduce such an offer, Esencia’s new “Splurge on the House” promotion is part of the hotel’s campaign to drive new business and entice prospective clients against the gloom of a slumping spring and summer tourism season across Mexico, which was caused by negative media reports and unsubstantiated fears of the H1N1 virus.
The magnificent hotel property of Esencia Estate is located on a lush waterfront estate near the resort of Playa del Carmen, recognised as one of the area’s most exclusive properties. Unlike most of the newer Cancun hotels that saturate the Riviera Maya, the Esencia Estate hotel was originally built as a private retreat for an Italian duchess and nowadays welcomes guests with tastefully-appointed guestrooms, a secluded powdery white-sand beach, a superior and novel Mayan-themed spa as well as chic dining options.
“There has never been a better time to visit the Riviera Maya,” said Philip Vidal, Esencia’s General Manager. “Normally it’s difficult to find a “great deal” in this area especially at the top notch hotels. But with this year’s situation, hotels have had to adjust, allowing guests to have a sample of a true luxury experience at an unheard of low price.”
Samir Saab, CEO of Prohotel International added: “Guest should take advantage of this before the deals are gone. In my twenty years of experience I have never seen deals like this.”
Like other Cancun hotels in the spectacular Riviera Maya area, Esencia Estate gives guests direct access to one of the world’s most popular travel destinations. A short distance from the estate, visitors can explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Coba, go snorkeling at Akumal’s famous Yak-Ku Lagoon, engage in some gentle horse riding along the beach, go fishing for blue marlin, play golf on the Mayakoba PGA championship course, or go canopying in the jungle.
Making clear why Esencia’s promotion sets them apart from the rest of Cancun hotels, Chip Rankin, tourism development consultant with Panorama International said:
“A number of upscale cruise lines have generated business by offering similar matching credit promotions. By adapting this type of promotion to a luxury hotel - and truly offering prospective guests much more bang for their buck - Esencia stands apart from its competitors in the region.”
Esencia’s “Splurge on the House” promotion will be valid for bookings made between 15th August and 15th October 2009, subject to availability when travelling between the period going from 24th August and 15th October 2009.
This innovative “Splurge on the house” promotion by Esencia Estate will be offering guests with a unique opportunity to experience high-end travel in a top Cancun hotel at a friendly cost.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...