Etihad Airways Launches Additional Flights to New Holiday Destinations
Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways is offering travellers with a greater choice of flights and improved connections with a new service to Hyderabad in India and additional services worldwide as part of its new winter 2009-10 schedule.
The UAE’s national airline, Etihad Airways will soon be offering its passengers with a wider selection of flights and improved connections to more worldwide holiday destinations as part of its winter 2009-10 schedule. Featuring a new service to Hyderabad in India and with additional routes to Athens, Istanbul, Beirut, Cairo and Kathmandu, among some of the highlights; Etihad Airways will be serving new holiday destinations as well as increasing the frequency of flights for popular existing ones.
Etihad’s new winter flying programme will be starting on 25th October and by January 2010 it will already be almost 15% larger than the same period last year with as many as 950 flights planned to operate each week.
"The winter programme for 2009-10 demonstrates our commitment to provide greater depth to the Etihad Airways global flight network. The increased frequencies will provide air travellers with a greater choice of flights into and out of Abu Dhabi and better connectivity with the rest of our network," said James Hogan, Etihad Airways chief executive.
The Abu-Dhabi based company that takes millions of passengers to Abu Dhabi holidays all year-long, will also be receiving 3 new A320 aircraft during the winter period in orcer to support the frequency increases to short and medium haul destinations in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Commenting on this new fleet addition Hogan added: "Etihad's fleet growth is an integral part of the airline's network expansion and the new narrow-body A320 planes, which will be delivered during the winter, will be put to good use."
With this move the airline hopes to achieve a more flexible schedule for travellers worldwide and strengthen its popular routes to back tourism into the UAE with more flexibility for Abu Dhabi holidays and Dubai holidays, as well as other popular destinations that they serve in the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...