Etihad Airways Launches Additional Flights to New Holiday Destinations
Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways is offering travellers with a greater choice of flights and improved connections with a new service to Hyderabad in India and additional services worldwide as part of its new winter 2009-10 schedule.
The UAE’s national airline, Etihad Airways will soon be offering its passengers with a wider selection of flights and improved connections to more worldwide holiday destinations as part of its winter 2009-10 schedule. Featuring a new service to Hyderabad in India and with additional routes to Athens, Istanbul, Beirut, Cairo and Kathmandu, among some of the highlights; Etihad Airways will be serving new holiday destinations as well as increasing the frequency of flights for popular existing ones.
Etihad’s new winter flying programme will be starting on 25th October and by January 2010 it will already be almost 15% larger than the same period last year with as many as 950 flights planned to operate each week.
"The winter programme for 2009-10 demonstrates our commitment to provide greater depth to the Etihad Airways global flight network. The increased frequencies will provide air travellers with a greater choice of flights into and out of Abu Dhabi and better connectivity with the rest of our network," said James Hogan, Etihad Airways chief executive.
The Abu-Dhabi based company that takes millions of passengers to Abu Dhabi holidays all year-long, will also be receiving 3 new A320 aircraft during the winter period in orcer to support the frequency increases to short and medium haul destinations in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Commenting on this new fleet addition Hogan added: "Etihad's fleet growth is an integral part of the airline's network expansion and the new narrow-body A320 planes, which will be delivered during the winter, will be put to good use."
With this move the airline hopes to achieve a more flexible schedule for travellers worldwide and strengthen its popular routes to back tourism into the UAE with more flexibility for Abu Dhabi holidays and Dubai holidays, as well as other popular destinations that they serve in the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...