Etihad Airways Launches Additional Flights to New Holiday Destinations
Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airways is offering travellers with a greater choice of flights and improved connections with a new service to Hyderabad in India and additional services worldwide as part of its new winter 2009-10 schedule.
The UAE’s national airline, Etihad Airways will soon be offering its passengers with a wider selection of flights and improved connections to more worldwide holiday destinations as part of its winter 2009-10 schedule. Featuring a new service to Hyderabad in India and with additional routes to Athens, Istanbul, Beirut, Cairo and Kathmandu, among some of the highlights; Etihad Airways will be serving new holiday destinations as well as increasing the frequency of flights for popular existing ones.
Etihad’s new winter flying programme will be starting on 25th October and by January 2010 it will already be almost 15% larger than the same period last year with as many as 950 flights planned to operate each week.
"The winter programme for 2009-10 demonstrates our commitment to provide greater depth to the Etihad Airways global flight network. The increased frequencies will provide air travellers with a greater choice of flights into and out of Abu Dhabi and better connectivity with the rest of our network," said James Hogan, Etihad Airways chief executive.
The Abu-Dhabi based company that takes millions of passengers to Abu Dhabi holidays all year-long, will also be receiving 3 new A320 aircraft during the winter period in orcer to support the frequency increases to short and medium haul destinations in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Commenting on this new fleet addition Hogan added: "Etihad's fleet growth is an integral part of the airline's network expansion and the new narrow-body A320 planes, which will be delivered during the winter, will be put to good use."
With this move the airline hopes to achieve a more flexible schedule for travellers worldwide and strengthen its popular routes to back tourism into the UAE with more flexibility for Abu Dhabi holidays and Dubai holidays, as well as other popular destinations that they serve in the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...