Air Arabia's New Sharjah Airport Hotel on Schedule
A great new alternative to Dubai hotels is coming in spring 2010 for those business travellers who want to stay outside of Dubai but still close to the city. Air Arabia is currently building the new Centro hotel which will feature a total of 300 rooms
There will be a new alternative to Dubai hotels in spring 2010 with the construction already underway of a 300-room hotel located at nearby Sharjah Airport.
Centro Hotel, which is owned by low cost airline Air Arabia, is currently being built and the project is due to be completed by April 2010.
The hotel is aimed at people on their Dubai holidays and business travellers on flights to Dubai, looking to stay outside of Dubai but still in close proximity of the city. The Centro Hotel is set to have a wide range of affordable accommodation including standard rooms and executive suites.
Air Arabia is opening the hotel with the hope that it will generate more revenue and plans are in place to add a swimming pool, gym and business facilities to entice travellers on Dubai holidays to a convenient alternative to other Dubai hotels.
Adel Ali, group CEO of Air Arabia, said:
"We are pleased to announce that, despite challenging economic conditions, the project is on track and will be ready to welcome guests by 2010. Centro by Rotana at the Sharjah airport is a key element of Air Arabia's expansion strategy".
Air Arabia is working with Rotana Hotels, who have a number of luxury hotels in Dubai, to help manage the new Centro Hotel.
Sharjah is a 30 minute journey from Dubai, depending on traffic, but there is a lack of public transport so hire cars or taxis are the best way to get between the two cities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...