Air Arabia's New Sharjah Airport Hotel on Schedule
A great new alternative to Dubai hotels is coming in spring 2010 for those business travellers who want to stay outside of Dubai but still close to the city. Air Arabia is currently building the new Centro hotel which will feature a total of 300 rooms
There will be a new alternative to Dubai hotels in spring 2010 with the construction already underway of a 300-room hotel located at nearby Sharjah Airport.
Centro Hotel, which is owned by low cost airline Air Arabia, is currently being built and the project is due to be completed by April 2010.
The hotel is aimed at people on their Dubai holidays and business travellers on flights to Dubai, looking to stay outside of Dubai but still in close proximity of the city. The Centro Hotel is set to have a wide range of affordable accommodation including standard rooms and executive suites.
Air Arabia is opening the hotel with the hope that it will generate more revenue and plans are in place to add a swimming pool, gym and business facilities to entice travellers on Dubai holidays to a convenient alternative to other Dubai hotels.
Adel Ali, group CEO of Air Arabia, said:
"We are pleased to announce that, despite challenging economic conditions, the project is on track and will be ready to welcome guests by 2010. Centro by Rotana at the Sharjah airport is a key element of Air Arabia's expansion strategy".
Air Arabia is working with Rotana Hotels, who have a number of luxury hotels in Dubai, to help manage the new Centro Hotel.
Sharjah is a 30 minute journey from Dubai, depending on traffic, but there is a lack of public transport so hire cars or taxis are the best way to get between the two cities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...