Malaysia Airlines launch "Every Day Low Fares" Week
In conjunction to the Merdeka celebrations, Malaysia Airlines is now offering an exclusive "Everyday Low Fares" promotion for domestic and international travel bookings for one week only, from today 24th Monday until Friday 28rd August 2009
To add to the festivities of Malaysia’s national Merdeka celebrations of independence, the country’s national airline is offering a unique “Every Day Low Fares” promotion for domestic and international travel bookings made from today until Friday 28th August 2009.
During this one-week-only special period, flight deals will be on offer to all holiday destinations worldwide that the airline already serves, with incredible one-way fares starting at RM228 to Jakarta, RM485 to Xiamen, RM to Tokyo or Osaka and RM678 to Seoul; the airline declared in a public statement release.
In order to make the most of these incredible deals, passengers must travel from 24th September 2009 to 30th July 2010 for all the holiday destinations on offer.
Malaysia flies to popular spots worldwide, servicing exotic Far East holiday destinations such as China, Australia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Dubai, Thailand, the Philippines and many more. Flying with Malaysia Airlines can take you to wonderful India holidays, Maldives holidays, Sri Lanka holidays and Dubai holidays with its flights and connections to all of these fabulous holiday destinations serving a total of 35 countries in over 50 different cities.
With this hot new offer , according to the statement released “Passengers can fly one way from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, Rome, Johannesburg or Cape Town at fares starting from RM1,078 and to Dubai from RM708, while the popular ‘kangaroo routes’ are going from RM518 to Perth and RM829 to Melbourne.
“The best deals are available at www.malaysiaairlines.com,” the source said.
Malaysia Airlines Senior General manager (network and revenue management) Dr Amir Khan said: “The offers are back to coincide with the Merdeka festivities. For more convenience, customers now have the option of buying these fares through travel agents while they could not previously.”
Malaysia Airlines, also referred to as MAS, first launched its “Everyday Low Fares” last year with one million zero fares for all its domestic routes within Malaysia and the response to date has been overwhelming, proving a massive success with close to a million seats sold in total.
“Since we introduced this ‘Everyday Low Fares’, we have sold more than RM250mil worth of tickets with the top three most popular destinations being London, Melbourne and Hong Kong,” added Amir Khan.
Also according to the statement released, domestic fares remain low at only RM69 for travel within West Malaysia and East Malaysia, and RM99 for flights from West to East Malaysia.
Note that guests travelling on these low fares will continue to enjoy all the premium services, including refreshments on board, convenient schedules, on-time departures, minimum 20kg baggage allowance and many other benefits that the airline offers.
These fares are also available via Malaysia Airlines ticketing offices and the call centre at 1-300-883000. Those interested should go ahead, log onto www.malaysiaairlines.com and book fast, this is a one and only 1 week special with seats that are bound to fill very quickly!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- The first 30 bookings for travel in September or October will also get free upgrades to Sea View rooms in both hotels
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy an selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding s swim up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...