Malaysia Airlines launch "Every Day Low Fares" Week
In conjunction to the Merdeka celebrations, Malaysia Airlines is now offering an exclusive "Everyday Low Fares" promotion for domestic and international travel bookings for one week only, from today 24th Monday until Friday 28rd August 2009
To add to the festivities of Malaysia’s national Merdeka celebrations of independence, the country’s national airline is offering a unique “Every Day Low Fares” promotion for domestic and international travel bookings made from today until Friday 28th August 2009.
During this one-week-only special period, flight deals will be on offer to all holiday destinations worldwide that the airline already serves, with incredible one-way fares starting at RM228 to Jakarta, RM485 to Xiamen, RM to Tokyo or Osaka and RM678 to Seoul; the airline declared in a public statement release.
In order to make the most of these incredible deals, passengers must travel from 24th September 2009 to 30th July 2010 for all the holiday destinations on offer.
Malaysia flies to popular spots worldwide, servicing exotic Far East holiday destinations such as China, Australia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Dubai, Thailand, the Philippines and many more. Flying with Malaysia Airlines can take you to wonderful India holidays, Maldives holidays, Sri Lanka holidays and Dubai holidays with its flights and connections to all of these fabulous holiday destinations serving a total of 35 countries in over 50 different cities.
With this hot new offer , according to the statement released “Passengers can fly one way from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, Rome, Johannesburg or Cape Town at fares starting from RM1,078 and to Dubai from RM708, while the popular ‘kangaroo routes’ are going from RM518 to Perth and RM829 to Melbourne.
“The best deals are available at www.malaysiaairlines.com,” the source said.
Malaysia Airlines Senior General manager (network and revenue management) Dr Amir Khan said: “The offers are back to coincide with the Merdeka festivities. For more convenience, customers now have the option of buying these fares through travel agents while they could not previously.”
Malaysia Airlines, also referred to as MAS, first launched its “Everyday Low Fares” last year with one million zero fares for all its domestic routes within Malaysia and the response to date has been overwhelming, proving a massive success with close to a million seats sold in total.
“Since we introduced this ‘Everyday Low Fares’, we have sold more than RM250mil worth of tickets with the top three most popular destinations being London, Melbourne and Hong Kong,” added Amir Khan.
Also according to the statement released, domestic fares remain low at only RM69 for travel within West Malaysia and East Malaysia, and RM99 for flights from West to East Malaysia.
Note that guests travelling on these low fares will continue to enjoy all the premium services, including refreshments on board, convenient schedules, on-time departures, minimum 20kg baggage allowance and many other benefits that the airline offers.
These fares are also available via Malaysia Airlines ticketing offices and the call centre at 1-300-883000. Those interested should go ahead, log onto www.malaysiaairlines.com and book fast, this is a one and only 1 week special with seats that are bound to fill very quickly!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...