Malaysia Airlines launch "Every Day Low Fares" Week
In conjunction to the Merdeka celebrations, Malaysia Airlines is now offering an exclusive "Everyday Low Fares" promotion for domestic and international travel bookings for one week only, from today 24th Monday until Friday 28rd August 2009
To add to the festivities of Malaysia’s national Merdeka celebrations of independence, the country’s national airline is offering a unique “Every Day Low Fares” promotion for domestic and international travel bookings made from today until Friday 28th August 2009.
During this one-week-only special period, flight deals will be on offer to all holiday destinations worldwide that the airline already serves, with incredible one-way fares starting at RM228 to Jakarta, RM485 to Xiamen, RM to Tokyo or Osaka and RM678 to Seoul; the airline declared in a public statement release.
In order to make the most of these incredible deals, passengers must travel from 24th September 2009 to 30th July 2010 for all the holiday destinations on offer.
Malaysia flies to popular spots worldwide, servicing exotic Far East holiday destinations such as China, Australia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Dubai, Thailand, the Philippines and many more. Flying with Malaysia Airlines can take you to wonderful India holidays, Maldives holidays, Sri Lanka holidays and Dubai holidays with its flights and connections to all of these fabulous holiday destinations serving a total of 35 countries in over 50 different cities.
With this hot new offer , according to the statement released “Passengers can fly one way from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, Rome, Johannesburg or Cape Town at fares starting from RM1,078 and to Dubai from RM708, while the popular ‘kangaroo routes’ are going from RM518 to Perth and RM829 to Melbourne.
“The best deals are available at www.malaysiaairlines.com,” the source said.
Malaysia Airlines Senior General manager (network and revenue management) Dr Amir Khan said: “The offers are back to coincide with the Merdeka festivities. For more convenience, customers now have the option of buying these fares through travel agents while they could not previously.”
Malaysia Airlines, also referred to as MAS, first launched its “Everyday Low Fares” last year with one million zero fares for all its domestic routes within Malaysia and the response to date has been overwhelming, proving a massive success with close to a million seats sold in total.
“Since we introduced this ‘Everyday Low Fares’, we have sold more than RM250mil worth of tickets with the top three most popular destinations being London, Melbourne and Hong Kong,” added Amir Khan.
Also according to the statement released, domestic fares remain low at only RM69 for travel within West Malaysia and East Malaysia, and RM99 for flights from West to East Malaysia.
Note that guests travelling on these low fares will continue to enjoy all the premium services, including refreshments on board, convenient schedules, on-time departures, minimum 20kg baggage allowance and many other benefits that the airline offers.
These fares are also available via Malaysia Airlines ticketing offices and the call centre at 1-300-883000. Those interested should go ahead, log onto www.malaysiaairlines.com and book fast, this is a one and only 1 week special with seats that are bound to fill very quickly!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...