Malaysia Airlines launch "Every Day Low Fares" Week
In conjunction to the Merdeka celebrations, Malaysia Airlines is now offering an exclusive "Everyday Low Fares" promotion for domestic and international travel bookings for one week only, from today 24th Monday until Friday 28rd August 2009
To add to the festivities of Malaysia’s national Merdeka celebrations of independence, the country’s national airline is offering a unique “Every Day Low Fares” promotion for domestic and international travel bookings made from today until Friday 28th August 2009.
During this one-week-only special period, flight deals will be on offer to all holiday destinations worldwide that the airline already serves, with incredible one-way fares starting at RM228 to Jakarta, RM485 to Xiamen, RM to Tokyo or Osaka and RM678 to Seoul; the airline declared in a public statement release.
In order to make the most of these incredible deals, passengers must travel from 24th September 2009 to 30th July 2010 for all the holiday destinations on offer.
Malaysia flies to popular spots worldwide, servicing exotic Far East holiday destinations such as China, Australia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Dubai, Thailand, the Philippines and many more. Flying with Malaysia Airlines can take you to wonderful India holidays, Maldives holidays, Sri Lanka holidays and Dubai holidays with its flights and connections to all of these fabulous holiday destinations serving a total of 35 countries in over 50 different cities.
With this hot new offer , according to the statement released “Passengers can fly one way from Kuala Lumpur to Paris, Rome, Johannesburg or Cape Town at fares starting from RM1,078 and to Dubai from RM708, while the popular ‘kangaroo routes’ are going from RM518 to Perth and RM829 to Melbourne.
“The best deals are available at www.malaysiaairlines.com,” the source said.
Malaysia Airlines Senior General manager (network and revenue management) Dr Amir Khan said: “The offers are back to coincide with the Merdeka festivities. For more convenience, customers now have the option of buying these fares through travel agents while they could not previously.”
Malaysia Airlines, also referred to as MAS, first launched its “Everyday Low Fares” last year with one million zero fares for all its domestic routes within Malaysia and the response to date has been overwhelming, proving a massive success with close to a million seats sold in total.
“Since we introduced this ‘Everyday Low Fares’, we have sold more than RM250mil worth of tickets with the top three most popular destinations being London, Melbourne and Hong Kong,” added Amir Khan.
Also according to the statement released, domestic fares remain low at only RM69 for travel within West Malaysia and East Malaysia, and RM99 for flights from West to East Malaysia.
Note that guests travelling on these low fares will continue to enjoy all the premium services, including refreshments on board, convenient schedules, on-time departures, minimum 20kg baggage allowance and many other benefits that the airline offers.
These fares are also available via Malaysia Airlines ticketing offices and the call centre at 1-300-883000. Those interested should go ahead, log onto www.malaysiaairlines.com and book fast, this is a one and only 1 week special with seats that are bound to fill very quickly!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...