U.S Travellers Keen to Take Cuba Holidays
Whilst the US Congress still debates legislation over allowing US citizens to travel to Cuba, travel experts estimate that Cuba cold see up to one million extra American visitors travelling to the country each year if the travel ban was to be lifted.
Whilst legislation is pending in Congress regarding the ban being lifted on US citizens wanting to travel to Cuba either on business or on Cuba holidays, travel experts have estimated that Cuba could see up to one million extra visitors travelling to the country each year.
More and more tourists from all over the world are taking holidays in Cuba every year but US citizens are unable to travel to the country directly from the USA; instead they have to travel via another country – usually Canada or Mexico City.
Cuba has a lot to offer American tourists, with a diverse mixture of history, culture, idyllic beaches and resorts, fine cuisine, and a vital advantage to an American – the country's close proximity to the USA.
Cuba's tourism economy would benefit dramatically if the ban were to be lifted as there are endless opportunities for the traveller whether they are families taking holidays to Cuba, honeymooners looking for a romantic getaway, or solo backpackers look for a range of activities and adventure.
Cuba is rich in culture and history and offers a travelling experience which is hard to find anywhere else in the world. The activities are endless, from diving and snorkelling, to excursions to historical sites.
However, if the ban is successfully lifted, Cuba will have their work cut out to prepare themselves for the influx of visitors on Cuba holidays, and strategies will have to be put in place to improve public transport, and restaurants and hotels to accommodate the large amount of visitors.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- All inclusive features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Fantastic all-inclusive package with unlimited drinks 24/7
- Excellent selection of bars and restaurants Offers 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a fantastic Havana City Tour
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...