Cayo Coco holidays: The Ultimate Tropical Paradise!
Cayo Coco is a small islet in Cuba, part of an almost virginal and deserted chain of tropical islands of fine powdery white sand beaches, glistening waters and intense sunshine all throughout the year. A true paradise of endless natural beauty to discover
Cayo Coco is a 22.5 mile long island offering 14 miles of pure white sandy beaches, turquoise sparkling waters and tropical sunshine – a touch of paradise for those on Cayo Coco holidays.
Located in central Cuba, Cayo Coco is part of Jardines del Rey, a chain of tropical islands, and is a popular destination for travellers on Cuba holidays seeking sun, sea, and luxury.
Complete with its very own international airport, Jardines del Rey Airport, there are also numerous International hotels in Cayo Coco providing luxury accommodation for families, couples on honeymoons, or general globe-trekkers on their Cayo Coco holidays. Cayo Coco hotels are experts at providing entertainment for guests and the local cuisine is exquisite with many dishes with locally sourced ingredients.
The tropical island is home to an array of exotic birds, with over 180 different species including Flamingos, the Zapata Sparrow, pelicans, grey herons, and White Ibis (meaning coconut birds) which is what the island is named after. The magnificent wildlife and fauna of the island adds to the tropical atmosphere which entices the many visitors on Cayo Coco holidays.
A spectacular coral reef, over 20 miles long, borders the island and attracts diving enthusiasts from all over the globe. The diving conditions are perfect, with warm, clear waters, and an abundance of extraordinary sea life including bright coloured sea plants and fish including snappers, tarpons, and pompanos.
There are a number of boat trips and daily excursions taking place on and off the island of Cayo Coco. Visitors can take a tour of the cities, Moron and Ciego de Avila, spend a day onboard a catamaran on the sparkling waters, or observe flamingos in their protected natural habitat with a trip to Cayo Coco Flamingos Reserve.
Whatever the reasons for visiting Cayo Coco, the relaxed environment and stunning scenery on both dry land and within the tropical waters, will provide visitors with a taste of true paradise.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cayo Coco Browse all
The hustle and bustle of Havana followed by the relaxed hospitality of Cayo Coco at tryp habana libre and tryp cayo coco
Stay at two top Tryp hotels giving you the perfect opportunity to explore one of the Caribbean's most diverse countries at tryp habana libre and tryp cayo coco.
- Tryp Habana Libre's outdoor swimming pool is perfect for relaxing or cooling off after a day of sightseeing with a spacious deck lined with sunbeds
- Guests at Tryp Cayo Coco have a plethora of activities to choose from: tennis, lessons, water volleyball, water polo, kayaking and windsurfing
- Both hotels have excellent restaurants and bars allowing you to get the full flavour of Cuba
Enjoy warm crystal clear blue waters, golden sun and golden sands on 3 different beaches to choose from
- Enjoy delicious national and international cuisines and drinks at a variety of restaurants & bars, including Japanese, Italian, Snack Bar, 24 hour Lobby Bar, Aqua Bar and Piano Bar
- The hotel provides all kinds of entertainments starting from Mini Club and Mini Disco to mini-golf, tennis and diving and is a perfect choice for guests of all age
- Get the feel of paradise and relax on the Forbidden Beach, Flamencos Beach or Pilar Beach - the choice is all yours
Discover luxury and comfort along with a flare of elegance and style on a stunning 5 star all-inclusive retreat
Enter into a world of high end luxury and utter refinery
- Download the Mobile App, for city guides, checking in/out, travel info and information on your local activities and attractions in Havana
- Benefit from the Kids clubs and a babysitting service at Pullman Cayo Coco
- Pamper yourself at THE SPA BY PULLMAN
Bask upon the sandy tropical paradise island of cayo coco
- This adults-only resort boasts a peaceful and intimate setting
- The location near a wonderful coral reef, perfect for scuba divers and snorkelers
- Nacional de Cuba Hotel, declared as a national monument, located in Vedado and boasts impressive views over the sea and the city
- Enjoy an array of activities, including water sports, beach activities, cycling, horse riding and much more
The Melia Habana Hotel is located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea. This building has a...
Grab the chance to sleep where some of the world's most important personalities have slept as you enjoy the 5-star...
The Melia Cayo Coco is a stylish hotel set in secluded tropical surroundings by a serene lake and powder white beach....
Spend eleven days exploring Cuba's treasure trove of attractions and enjoying the last word in luxurious hotel...
Discover the hidden treasures of Havana, Cuba's mystical capital in a three-day adventure that you're bound to remember...
Get the full Cuban experience in eleven days of adventure and relaxation. Explore the rich cultural and historical...
Hotel Sevilla is located in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Old Havana. Built in a Moorish style, the...