Bilila Lodge Kempinski Unveils its New Tanzania Holiday Attraction with New Anantara Spa
New Tanzania hotel Bilila Lodge Kempinski proudly presents its Anantara Spa, a new Tanzania holiday attraction with 2 signature journey treatments designed to reflect the beauty of the legendary Serengeti National Park.
Recently opened in June 2009, the new Tanzania hotel Bilila Lodge Kempinski is now proud to present to the world its exclusive Anantara Spa. Carefully designed to in keep with the natural beauty of its privileged location at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the legendary Serengeti National Park, this new Anantara Spa is the most paradisiacal haven for indulging in the most reinvigorating treatments during a Tanzania holiday.
As guests enter the thatch-roofed spa buildings via an elevated wooden walkway winding its way through the authentic village-style Lodge, they will be enthralled by the serene beauty and calm of the surroundings as they enter a completely different world apart from their Tanzania hotel and yet located within its grounds. On arrival, spa staff will welcome guests with a refreshing drink, before leading them to the relevant treatment room - either a single or a double suite, the Ayurvedic or the Thai massage room - where a wide range of spa journeys and healing treatments will be inspired by the ruggedness of the savannah, the majesty of the mountains, the flowing waters of Lake Manyara, and the allure of the local flora and fauna are on offer.
During your Tanzania holiday at this luxurious new Tanzania hotel in Serengeti, guests can benefit from The Spa’s Unique two Signature Journeys which are the Safari Adventure and the Jungle Adventure, both over-indulging therapies that are 210 minutes long.
The Safari Adventure incorporates a series of pampering and soothing therapies using locally produced oils, plants and herbs that will intoxicate the senses and leave the skin soft, smooth and relaxed. It finishes with a sensual Safari Massage, which is the perfect restorative treatment after a long morning spent out on a game drive during an engaging and adventurous sightseeing Tanzania holiday.
The Jungle Adventure is a detoxifying journey inspired by the energy of the African jungle that will leaves guests feeling cleansed and rejuvenated. Great for filling up those batteries and recharging energies to get ready for more exploring and engaging in the many African adventures that await you during the remainder of your Tanzania holiday!
Wherever possible, at the new Anantara Spa within the Kempinski Bilila Lodge Tanzania hotel, natural local elements have been chosen for their purity and cultural authenticity, so the body wraps include oils from indigenous Baobab, Marula and Argan trees, while body scrubs use Tanzanian coffee beans. In addition, guests can choose to explore centuries-old therapies from Thailand, India and the Middle East that have been reinvented for the modern age - all of them tailored exactly to each guest’s personal taste and desires.
Before and after treatments, guests of this new Tanzania hotel lodge by Kempinski are welcome to make use of the Spa’s separate male and female changing areas, a steam room, a sauna and a tranquil relaxation lounge with reclining beds set amid gently playing water features and beautiful gardens.
Bilila Lodge Kempinski, which opened in June 2009, has brought a new level of luxury to the Serengeti National Park, one of Tanzania’s UNESCO World Heritage sites and one of the world’s most romantic holiday destinations, renowned for its awe-inspiring natural beauty and the annual migration of the wildebeest. With just 74 rooms, including two private villas, Bilila Lodge Kempinski perfectly combines the intimacy of a lodge and the facilities expected of a much larger hotel, such as an infinity pool, a restaurant with an open kitchen serving a mix of African and international cuisine, a lounge, a bar, a wine cellar, an authentic boma where guests can enjoy moonlit barbecues, a library, a games room with full-size billiards table, a fitness centre, an art gallery and two gift shops. All the guest rooms have luxury ensuite bathrooms, over 50 satellite TV and radio channels, and a teak deck for relaxing while watching game (personal telescope included). Suites have their own private plunge pools for an exceptionally luxurious Tanzania holiday with lavish top world-class services whilst being the closest to lush nature as you could ever be.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...