Bilila Lodge Kempinski Unveils its New Tanzania Holiday Attraction with New Anantara Spa
New Tanzania hotel Bilila Lodge Kempinski proudly presents its Anantara Spa, a new Tanzania holiday attraction with 2 signature journey treatments designed to reflect the beauty of the legendary Serengeti National Park.
Recently opened in June 2009, the new Tanzania hotel Bilila Lodge Kempinski is now proud to present to the world its exclusive Anantara Spa. Carefully designed to in keep with the natural beauty of its privileged location at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the legendary Serengeti National Park, this new Anantara Spa is the most paradisiacal haven for indulging in the most reinvigorating treatments during a Tanzania holiday.
As guests enter the thatch-roofed spa buildings via an elevated wooden walkway winding its way through the authentic village-style Lodge, they will be enthralled by the serene beauty and calm of the surroundings as they enter a completely different world apart from their Tanzania hotel and yet located within its grounds. On arrival, spa staff will welcome guests with a refreshing drink, before leading them to the relevant treatment room - either a single or a double suite, the Ayurvedic or the Thai massage room - where a wide range of spa journeys and healing treatments will be inspired by the ruggedness of the savannah, the majesty of the mountains, the flowing waters of Lake Manyara, and the allure of the local flora and fauna are on offer.
During your Tanzania holiday at this luxurious new Tanzania hotel in Serengeti, guests can benefit from The Spa’s Unique two Signature Journeys which are the Safari Adventure and the Jungle Adventure, both over-indulging therapies that are 210 minutes long.
The Safari Adventure incorporates a series of pampering and soothing therapies using locally produced oils, plants and herbs that will intoxicate the senses and leave the skin soft, smooth and relaxed. It finishes with a sensual Safari Massage, which is the perfect restorative treatment after a long morning spent out on a game drive during an engaging and adventurous sightseeing Tanzania holiday.
The Jungle Adventure is a detoxifying journey inspired by the energy of the African jungle that will leaves guests feeling cleansed and rejuvenated. Great for filling up those batteries and recharging energies to get ready for more exploring and engaging in the many African adventures that await you during the remainder of your Tanzania holiday!
Wherever possible, at the new Anantara Spa within the Kempinski Bilila Lodge Tanzania hotel, natural local elements have been chosen for their purity and cultural authenticity, so the body wraps include oils from indigenous Baobab, Marula and Argan trees, while body scrubs use Tanzanian coffee beans. In addition, guests can choose to explore centuries-old therapies from Thailand, India and the Middle East that have been reinvented for the modern age - all of them tailored exactly to each guest’s personal taste and desires.
Before and after treatments, guests of this new Tanzania hotel lodge by Kempinski are welcome to make use of the Spa’s separate male and female changing areas, a steam room, a sauna and a tranquil relaxation lounge with reclining beds set amid gently playing water features and beautiful gardens.
Bilila Lodge Kempinski, which opened in June 2009, has brought a new level of luxury to the Serengeti National Park, one of Tanzania’s UNESCO World Heritage sites and one of the world’s most romantic holiday destinations, renowned for its awe-inspiring natural beauty and the annual migration of the wildebeest. With just 74 rooms, including two private villas, Bilila Lodge Kempinski perfectly combines the intimacy of a lodge and the facilities expected of a much larger hotel, such as an infinity pool, a restaurant with an open kitchen serving a mix of African and international cuisine, a lounge, a bar, a wine cellar, an authentic boma where guests can enjoy moonlit barbecues, a library, a games room with full-size billiards table, a fitness centre, an art gallery and two gift shops. All the guest rooms have luxury ensuite bathrooms, over 50 satellite TV and radio channels, and a teak deck for relaxing while watching game (personal telescope included). Suites have their own private plunge pools for an exceptionally luxurious Tanzania holiday with lavish top world-class services whilst being the closest to lush nature as you could ever be.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...