Luxury India holiday retreat in Convient City Location
The perfect place to get away from it all during a relaxing India holiday, the Taj Mount Road hotel is a unique little gem that despite being located right at one of the busiest roads, once inside guests are transported to a place of serenity & pampering
The Taj Mount Road is the latest addition to a number of chic and stylish India hotels in Chennai in India. From the outside, the Taj Mount looks similar to any of the other city India hotels. However, once inside guests will be able to escape the stress of the city and relax and unwind in the tranquil environment which is apparent throughout the hotel.
With 220 rooms - 16 of which are luxury suites, a rooftop gym, a tea lounge, a sophisticated bar, pools with floating pink lotus flowers, and a choice of not one but three exquisite restaurants, the Taj Mount Road provides a perfect environment for the jet setting business person or those looking to indulge and relax on their India holidays.
Despite being located on the busy Club House Road where the hustle and bustle of Chennai city life is constantly in full swing, once inside the hotel guests are transported to a place of serenity, luxury and pampering. Like many high end hotels in India, the rooms are stylish. The Taj Mount Road deluxe rooms are fully equipped with plasma televisions, Wi-Fi, DVD players, work stations and marble and wooden floors, enabling guests to feel comfortably at home whilst on their holidays to India.
The Taj Mount Road hotel is part of a chain of India hotels and guests are able to dine in the restaurants of the sister hotels in the city and then charge the bill to their room in the Taj Mount Road.
The general aphorism at the Taj Mount Road is "yes we can" and the helpful attitude of staff certainly lives up to this. In a hotel where staff glide, rather than dash about; breakfast is accompanied by a yoga session on the rooftop; and the shape of your bathroom towel changes on a daily basis from an elephant to a Buddha, guests will feel that they are in secluded retreat in a convenient city location.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Enjoy a private tour with an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
- Relax on the backwaters of Kerala upon an enchanting Houseboat
- Knowledgable, English speaking guide
Explore India's famed landmarks and rich culture on an all-encompassing adventure that leaves no stone unturned
- Call now to upgrade to a private tour, including a private car and driver, and personal local guides
- Envisage many world renowned sights including the Taj Mahal with amazing inclusions to experience such as an exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- During the tour you'll be able to enjoy various extras including a bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, a Chambal River Safari and much more
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Tour Overview With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...