Luxury India holiday retreat in Convient City Location
The perfect place to get away from it all during a relaxing India holiday, the Taj Mount Road hotel is a unique little gem that despite being located right at one of the busiest roads, once inside guests are transported to a place of serenity & pampering
The Taj Mount Road is the latest addition to a number of chic and stylish India hotels in Chennai in India. From the outside, the Taj Mount looks similar to any of the other city India hotels. However, once inside guests will be able to escape the stress of the city and relax and unwind in the tranquil environment which is apparent throughout the hotel.
With 220 rooms - 16 of which are luxury suites, a rooftop gym, a tea lounge, a sophisticated bar, pools with floating pink lotus flowers, and a choice of not one but three exquisite restaurants, the Taj Mount Road provides a perfect environment for the jet setting business person or those looking to indulge and relax on their India holidays.
Despite being located on the busy Club House Road where the hustle and bustle of Chennai city life is constantly in full swing, once inside the hotel guests are transported to a place of serenity, luxury and pampering. Like many high end hotels in India, the rooms are stylish. The Taj Mount Road deluxe rooms are fully equipped with plasma televisions, Wi-Fi, DVD players, work stations and marble and wooden floors, enabling guests to feel comfortably at home whilst on their holidays to India.
The Taj Mount Road hotel is part of a chain of India hotels and guests are able to dine in the restaurants of the sister hotels in the city and then charge the bill to their room in the Taj Mount Road.
The general aphorism at the Taj Mount Road is "yes we can" and the helpful attitude of staff certainly lives up to this. In a hotel where staff glide, rather than dash about; breakfast is accompanied by a yoga session on the rooftop; and the shape of your bathroom towel changes on a daily basis from an elephant to a Buddha, guests will feel that they are in secluded retreat in a convenient city location.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Enjoy the highlights of Cochin, Periyar National Park and Alleppey which is on everyones must-visit list for Kerala
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- The Houseboat offers a floating holiday on the backwaters highway with Rainbow Cruises and is perhaps the most enchanting holiday experience in the world
- English speaking guide will be available for sightseeing throughout your once in a life-time trip
- Add on private tours from an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...