Luxury India holiday retreat in Convient City Location
The perfect place to get away from it all during a relaxing India holiday, the Taj Mount Road hotel is a unique little gem that despite being located right at one of the busiest roads, once inside guests are transported to a place of serenity & pampering
The Taj Mount Road is the latest addition to a number of chic and stylish India hotels in Chennai in India. From the outside, the Taj Mount looks similar to any of the other city India hotels. However, once inside guests will be able to escape the stress of the city and relax and unwind in the tranquil environment which is apparent throughout the hotel.
With 220 rooms - 16 of which are luxury suites, a rooftop gym, a tea lounge, a sophisticated bar, pools with floating pink lotus flowers, and a choice of not one but three exquisite restaurants, the Taj Mount Road provides a perfect environment for the jet setting business person or those looking to indulge and relax on their India holidays.
Despite being located on the busy Club House Road where the hustle and bustle of Chennai city life is constantly in full swing, once inside the hotel guests are transported to a place of serenity, luxury and pampering. Like many high end hotels in India, the rooms are stylish. The Taj Mount Road deluxe rooms are fully equipped with plasma televisions, Wi-Fi, DVD players, work stations and marble and wooden floors, enabling guests to feel comfortably at home whilst on their holidays to India.
The Taj Mount Road hotel is part of a chain of India hotels and guests are able to dine in the restaurants of the sister hotels in the city and then charge the bill to their room in the Taj Mount Road.
The general aphorism at the Taj Mount Road is "yes we can" and the helpful attitude of staff certainly lives up to this. In a hotel where staff glide, rather than dash about; breakfast is accompanied by a yoga session on the rooftop; and the shape of your bathroom towel changes on a daily basis from an elephant to a Buddha, guests will feel that they are in secluded retreat in a convenient city location.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Follow in the footsteps of the characters from The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Film on This Amazing India Tour
Go on a holiday like no other on this stunning India tour visting various famous sights sure to live long in the memory
- You will visit the famous 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel', Ravla Khempur was originally a tribal chieftain's palace but now it operates as an equestrian hotel in the village of Khempur
- During this tour you will have the services of an Englsih speaking local guide all transfers will be in air conditioned vehicles
- Take advantage of the various extras include on the tour such as an Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Bicycle Rickshaw in Old Delhi and a fabulous lunch at Castle Kanota
A magical 14 nights experience awaits for you with Glimpses of Kerala and Superior Golden Triangle tour
- Delight yourself in the culinary Indian adventure and enjoy the fabulous Kathakali dance performance
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned Large Car
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...