Luxury India holiday retreat in Convient City Location
The perfect place to get away from it all during a relaxing India holiday, the Taj Mount Road hotel is a unique little gem that despite being located right at one of the busiest roads, once inside guests are transported to a place of serenity & pampering
The Taj Mount Road is the latest addition to a number of chic and stylish India hotels in Chennai in India. From the outside, the Taj Mount looks similar to any of the other city India hotels. However, once inside guests will be able to escape the stress of the city and relax and unwind in the tranquil environment which is apparent throughout the hotel.
With 220 rooms - 16 of which are luxury suites, a rooftop gym, a tea lounge, a sophisticated bar, pools with floating pink lotus flowers, and a choice of not one but three exquisite restaurants, the Taj Mount Road provides a perfect environment for the jet setting business person or those looking to indulge and relax on their India holidays.
Despite being located on the busy Club House Road where the hustle and bustle of Chennai city life is constantly in full swing, once inside the hotel guests are transported to a place of serenity, luxury and pampering. Like many high end hotels in India, the rooms are stylish. The Taj Mount Road deluxe rooms are fully equipped with plasma televisions, Wi-Fi, DVD players, work stations and marble and wooden floors, enabling guests to feel comfortably at home whilst on their holidays to India.
The Taj Mount Road hotel is part of a chain of India hotels and guests are able to dine in the restaurants of the sister hotels in the city and then charge the bill to their room in the Taj Mount Road.
The general aphorism at the Taj Mount Road is "yes we can" and the helpful attitude of staff certainly lives up to this. In a hotel where staff glide, rather than dash about; breakfast is accompanied by a yoga session on the rooftop; and the shape of your bathroom towel changes on a daily basis from an elephant to a Buddha, guests will feel that they are in secluded retreat in a convenient city location.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Enjoy the highlights of Cochin, Periyar National Park and Alleppey which is on everyones must-visit list for Kerala
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Add on private tours from an extra Â£99 per person, Â£300Â off the Âusual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
- Add a 7-night Golden Triangle tour (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur) from Â£499 per person
- Add three nights at the beachfront Samudra hotel in Kovalam, with breakfast, from Â£170 more per person including transfers
- Enjoy various extras on the tour including Half day sightseeing of Cochin, Kathakali dance performance, boat ride on Lake Periya and Guided walk through a Spice plantation
- The Houseboat offers a floating holiday on the backwaters highway with Rainbow Cruises and is perhaps the most enchanting holiday experience in the world
- English speaking guide will be available throughout your once in a life-time trip
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Journey on the fastest train in India, the country's very own 'Bullet Train' that was launched in April 2016
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Travelling by train, the ever-changing scenery will slowly unfold as you move from city to city on this exciting...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...