Emirates High Street to Support the Emirates Airline Foundation
Emirates High Street, the online shopping service from the Emirates Group will engage into a generous giving activity during the holy month of Ramadan by donating US$1 to the Emirates Airline Foundation for every order received on Ramadan
The innovative online shopping service from the Emirates Group; Emirates High Street will be donating US$1 to the Emirates Airline Foundation for every order made during the holy month of Ramadan.
The prestigious Dubai-based airline serving the Dubai holidays market as well as many other destinations around the world, hopes to add new funds to its children-aid foundation through their Emirates High Street retail venue.
Emirates High Street hopes to raise significant funds to help the Emirates Airline Foundation in their quest to support disadvantaged children from around the globe. The foundation’s main mission and aim is to provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment where disadvantaged children can acquire and fully realise their full capabilities to one day become productive members of society. Furthermore, the foundation also strives to improve the quality of life for children worldwide, regardless of geographical, political, or religious boundaries, and to help them maintain or improve their human dignity.
This incentive comes as the holy season of Ramadan approaches, right at a time of giving and reflecting about those less fortunate in their lives.
The Programmes Manager Skywards, Paul Townsend said about their new donation project: “The Emirates Airline Foundation plays a pivotal role in supporting those children from around the world who are in need of a helping hand. Ramadan is a time for giving, and here at Emirates High Street we feel it is important to support a charity such as The Emirates Airline Foundation that works hard to make a difference in the lives of others. We hope that we will be able to donate a significant amount to the foundation at the end of Ramadan.”
For each amount spent on each order placed online at the Emirates High Street website, www.emirateshighstreet.com, or direct through the dedicated Service Centres, $1 US dollar will be donated to the Emirates Airline Foundation.
The prestigious Emirates Airline has created this foundation with the idea of giving back to the world and allocating a portion of their profits for those children in need. Their goal is to use 95 % of the donated funds exclusively for the children, with five per cent allocated to the Foundation's out-of-pocket expenses.
Delivered direct to the customer’s doorstep Emirates High Street offers an impressive range of over 400 products featuring; home wares, leather goods, watches, spa treatments, toys, fashion accessories and jewellery to name but a few. And you don’t need to be on a Dubai holiday to take advantage of the retail chain’s offerings as All items can be viewed at www.emirateshighstreet.com where customers can order, pay and arrange delivery to any one of over 60 countries worldwide in one easy transaction.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for all the family
- Enjoy $200 Resort Coupons to use on Spa Treatments, Romantic Dinners and more
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Save more this March with discount savings plus 1st Child stays and Plays Free
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...