Emirates High Street to Support the Emirates Airline Foundation
Emirates High Street, the online shopping service from the Emirates Group will engage into a generous giving activity during the holy month of Ramadan by donating US$1 to the Emirates Airline Foundation for every order received on Ramadan
The innovative online shopping service from the Emirates Group; Emirates High Street will be donating US$1 to the Emirates Airline Foundation for every order made during the holy month of Ramadan.
The prestigious Dubai-based airline serving the Dubai holidays market as well as many other destinations around the world, hopes to add new funds to its children-aid foundation through their Emirates High Street retail venue.
Emirates High Street hopes to raise significant funds to help the Emirates Airline Foundation in their quest to support disadvantaged children from around the globe. The foundation’s main mission and aim is to provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment where disadvantaged children can acquire and fully realise their full capabilities to one day become productive members of society. Furthermore, the foundation also strives to improve the quality of life for children worldwide, regardless of geographical, political, or religious boundaries, and to help them maintain or improve their human dignity.
This incentive comes as the holy season of Ramadan approaches, right at a time of giving and reflecting about those less fortunate in their lives.
The Programmes Manager Skywards, Paul Townsend said about their new donation project: “The Emirates Airline Foundation plays a pivotal role in supporting those children from around the world who are in need of a helping hand. Ramadan is a time for giving, and here at Emirates High Street we feel it is important to support a charity such as The Emirates Airline Foundation that works hard to make a difference in the lives of others. We hope that we will be able to donate a significant amount to the foundation at the end of Ramadan.”
For each amount spent on each order placed online at the Emirates High Street website, www.emirateshighstreet.com, or direct through the dedicated Service Centres, $1 US dollar will be donated to the Emirates Airline Foundation.
The prestigious Emirates Airline has created this foundation with the idea of giving back to the world and allocating a portion of their profits for those children in need. Their goal is to use 95 % of the donated funds exclusively for the children, with five per cent allocated to the Foundation's out-of-pocket expenses.
Delivered direct to the customer’s doorstep Emirates High Street offers an impressive range of over 400 products featuring; home wares, leather goods, watches, spa treatments, toys, fashion accessories and jewellery to name but a few. And you don’t need to be on a Dubai holiday to take advantage of the retail chain’s offerings as All items can be viewed at www.emirateshighstreet.com where customers can order, pay and arrange delivery to any one of over 60 countries worldwide in one easy transaction.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...