Emirates High Street to Support the Emirates Airline Foundation
Emirates High Street, the online shopping service from the Emirates Group will engage into a generous giving activity during the holy month of Ramadan by donating US$1 to the Emirates Airline Foundation for every order received on Ramadan
The innovative online shopping service from the Emirates Group; Emirates High Street will be donating US$1 to the Emirates Airline Foundation for every order made during the holy month of Ramadan.
The prestigious Dubai-based airline serving the Dubai holidays market as well as many other destinations around the world, hopes to add new funds to its children-aid foundation through their Emirates High Street retail venue.
Emirates High Street hopes to raise significant funds to help the Emirates Airline Foundation in their quest to support disadvantaged children from around the globe. The foundation’s main mission and aim is to provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment where disadvantaged children can acquire and fully realise their full capabilities to one day become productive members of society. Furthermore, the foundation also strives to improve the quality of life for children worldwide, regardless of geographical, political, or religious boundaries, and to help them maintain or improve their human dignity.
This incentive comes as the holy season of Ramadan approaches, right at a time of giving and reflecting about those less fortunate in their lives.
The Programmes Manager Skywards, Paul Townsend said about their new donation project: “The Emirates Airline Foundation plays a pivotal role in supporting those children from around the world who are in need of a helping hand. Ramadan is a time for giving, and here at Emirates High Street we feel it is important to support a charity such as The Emirates Airline Foundation that works hard to make a difference in the lives of others. We hope that we will be able to donate a significant amount to the foundation at the end of Ramadan.”
For each amount spent on each order placed online at the Emirates High Street website, www.emirateshighstreet.com, or direct through the dedicated Service Centres, $1 US dollar will be donated to the Emirates Airline Foundation.
The prestigious Emirates Airline has created this foundation with the idea of giving back to the world and allocating a portion of their profits for those children in need. Their goal is to use 95 % of the donated funds exclusively for the children, with five per cent allocated to the Foundation's out-of-pocket expenses.
Delivered direct to the customer’s doorstep Emirates High Street offers an impressive range of over 400 products featuring; home wares, leather goods, watches, spa treatments, toys, fashion accessories and jewellery to name but a few. And you don’t need to be on a Dubai holiday to take advantage of the retail chain’s offerings as All items can be viewed at www.emirateshighstreet.com where customers can order, pay and arrange delivery to any one of over 60 countries worldwide in one easy transaction.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind in an adults-only paradise upon white sands with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Stay in pure paradise at Pineapple Beach Club, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa or keep active all the selection of All-Inclusive water and on land activities included during your stay
- Formerly Grand Pineapple Beach Resort, The Pineapple Beach Club is a newly renovated Adults-Only All Inclusive Paradise
- Book and save up to 50%Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...