Emirates High Street to Support the Emirates Airline Foundation
Emirates High Street, the online shopping service from the Emirates Group will engage into a generous giving activity during the holy month of Ramadan by donating US$1 to the Emirates Airline Foundation for every order received on Ramadan
The innovative online shopping service from the Emirates Group; Emirates High Street will be donating US$1 to the Emirates Airline Foundation for every order made during the holy month of Ramadan.
The prestigious Dubai-based airline serving the Dubai holidays market as well as many other destinations around the world, hopes to add new funds to its children-aid foundation through their Emirates High Street retail venue.
Emirates High Street hopes to raise significant funds to help the Emirates Airline Foundation in their quest to support disadvantaged children from around the globe. The foundation’s main mission and aim is to provide a safe, nurturing and loving environment where disadvantaged children can acquire and fully realise their full capabilities to one day become productive members of society. Furthermore, the foundation also strives to improve the quality of life for children worldwide, regardless of geographical, political, or religious boundaries, and to help them maintain or improve their human dignity.
This incentive comes as the holy season of Ramadan approaches, right at a time of giving and reflecting about those less fortunate in their lives.
The Programmes Manager Skywards, Paul Townsend said about their new donation project: “The Emirates Airline Foundation plays a pivotal role in supporting those children from around the world who are in need of a helping hand. Ramadan is a time for giving, and here at Emirates High Street we feel it is important to support a charity such as The Emirates Airline Foundation that works hard to make a difference in the lives of others. We hope that we will be able to donate a significant amount to the foundation at the end of Ramadan.”
For each amount spent on each order placed online at the Emirates High Street website, www.emirateshighstreet.com, or direct through the dedicated Service Centres, $1 US dollar will be donated to the Emirates Airline Foundation.
The prestigious Emirates Airline has created this foundation with the idea of giving back to the world and allocating a portion of their profits for those children in need. Their goal is to use 95 % of the donated funds exclusively for the children, with five per cent allocated to the Foundation's out-of-pocket expenses.
Delivered direct to the customer’s doorstep Emirates High Street offers an impressive range of over 400 products featuring; home wares, leather goods, watches, spa treatments, toys, fashion accessories and jewellery to name but a few. And you don’t need to be on a Dubai holiday to take advantage of the retail chain’s offerings as All items can be viewed at www.emirateshighstreet.com where customers can order, pay and arrange delivery to any one of over 60 countries worldwide in one easy transaction.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...