New Floating Maldives Hotels are Unveiled
The Angsana Velavaru hotel in Maldives has just unveiled a new range of luxurious floating InOcean villas as part of an extension to their resort. These beautiful villas, the first standalone in the Maldives will offer guests a blissful experience
Maldives hotels are famous for their idyllic locations, stunning scenery, and luxury accommodation. However, Angsana Velavaru has launched a new range of floating hotels with InOcean Villas. The luxury villas are the first standalone water villas in the Maldives which are not connected to an island, and they offer guests on Maldives holidays an experience unlike anywhere else in the world.
Located a mile away from the nearest island, Velavaru, the floating resort has been built on a lagoon, and is supported on stilts. Surrounded by sparkling clear waters, the collection of floating accommodation comprises of 20 InOcean Villas, 11 Premier InOcean Villas, and three Sanctuary InOcean Villas, making them the most secluded and private hotels in Maldives and perhaps the world.
Each villa comes complete with its own spacious deck, an infinity pool, and a hammock placed over the water for ultimate relaxation. The decor of the villas is contemporary and chic, complete with air conditioning, power showers, iPods and flatscreens, and the floating resort comes with its own designer Italian restaurant and bar, Azzuro. If the seclusion and water becomes too much, guests can take their personal jetties or the dhoni boat over to dry land, Velavaru, where they can return to civilisation – or as much civilisation a tropical island in the Maldives can offer.
As far as Maldives hotels go, this resort is the crème de la crème for guests looking for a secluded paradise. With panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, private pools, spa treatments, gourmet food, snorkelling activities, over-water trampolines, and yoga sessions, the InOcean villas are perfect for those looking to relax, unwind and do very little at all. The floating Maldives hotels are great for honeymooners, couples, or families with children over the age of 12 years old.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Surrounded by crystal clear waters and tropical vegetation, Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort is home away from home.
- Sunset Fishing, Male Sightseeing, a visit to a local island and Snorkelling Safari are just some of the excursions available
- From a kids club and live evening entertainment to the Sun Spa, there is something to cater for the needs of all family members
- Enjoy spa credit, included excursions, sunset cruises and more with the Emerald Plan, whilst the All Inclusive package offers use of sports facilities for free
- free room upgrade to the next category
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Transform your senses and discover a new world at the picturesque Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort. The elegantly designed...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....