New Floating Maldives Hotels are Unveiled
The Angsana Velavaru hotel in Maldives has just unveiled a new range of luxurious floating InOcean villas as part of an extension to their resort. These beautiful villas, the first standalone in the Maldives will offer guests a blissful experience
Maldives hotels are famous for their idyllic locations, stunning scenery, and luxury accommodation. However, Angsana Velavaru has launched a new range of floating hotels with InOcean Villas. The luxury villas are the first standalone water villas in the Maldives which are not connected to an island, and they offer guests on Maldives holidays an experience unlike anywhere else in the world.
Located a mile away from the nearest island, Velavaru, the floating resort has been built on a lagoon, and is supported on stilts. Surrounded by sparkling clear waters, the collection of floating accommodation comprises of 20 InOcean Villas, 11 Premier InOcean Villas, and three Sanctuary InOcean Villas, making them the most secluded and private hotels in Maldives and perhaps the world.
Each villa comes complete with its own spacious deck, an infinity pool, and a hammock placed over the water for ultimate relaxation. The decor of the villas is contemporary and chic, complete with air conditioning, power showers, iPods and flatscreens, and the floating resort comes with its own designer Italian restaurant and bar, Azzuro. If the seclusion and water becomes too much, guests can take their personal jetties or the dhoni boat over to dry land, Velavaru, where they can return to civilisation – or as much civilisation a tropical island in the Maldives can offer.
As far as Maldives hotels go, this resort is the crème de la crème for guests looking for a secluded paradise. With panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, private pools, spa treatments, gourmet food, snorkelling activities, over-water trampolines, and yoga sessions, the InOcean villas are perfect for those looking to relax, unwind and do very little at all. The floating Maldives hotels are great for honeymooners, couples, or families with children over the age of 12 years old.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Kick back and relax with plenty on offer to help you along the way at Reethi Beach Resort.
- Only 15% of the island is built upon, with lush vegetation, natural shorelines and stunning landscapes making up the rest
- The Water Sports Centre has all types of water sport covered whilst the Sports Centre on land covers tennis, badminton, squash, gym and table tennis
- Enjoy two fantastic excursions per person per week to Kam Adhoo and Kihadhoo and a Sunset Dhoni Cruise on selected dates
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....