New Floating Maldives Hotels are Unveiled
The Angsana Velavaru hotel in Maldives has just unveiled a new range of luxurious floating InOcean villas as part of an extension to their resort. These beautiful villas, the first standalone in the Maldives will offer guests a blissful experience
Maldives hotels are famous for their idyllic locations, stunning scenery, and luxury accommodation. However, Angsana Velavaru has launched a new range of floating hotels with InOcean Villas. The luxury villas are the first standalone water villas in the Maldives which are not connected to an island, and they offer guests on Maldives holidays an experience unlike anywhere else in the world.
Located a mile away from the nearest island, Velavaru, the floating resort has been built on a lagoon, and is supported on stilts. Surrounded by sparkling clear waters, the collection of floating accommodation comprises of 20 InOcean Villas, 11 Premier InOcean Villas, and three Sanctuary InOcean Villas, making them the most secluded and private hotels in Maldives and perhaps the world.
Each villa comes complete with its own spacious deck, an infinity pool, and a hammock placed over the water for ultimate relaxation. The decor of the villas is contemporary and chic, complete with air conditioning, power showers, iPods and flatscreens, and the floating resort comes with its own designer Italian restaurant and bar, Azzuro. If the seclusion and water becomes too much, guests can take their personal jetties or the dhoni boat over to dry land, Velavaru, where they can return to civilisation – or as much civilisation a tropical island in the Maldives can offer.
As far as Maldives hotels go, this resort is the crème de la crème for guests looking for a secluded paradise. With panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, private pools, spa treatments, gourmet food, snorkelling activities, over-water trampolines, and yoga sessions, the InOcean villas are perfect for those looking to relax, unwind and do very little at all. The floating Maldives hotels are great for honeymooners, couples, or families with children over the age of 12 years old.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- including return transfers by speed boat
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...