New Floating Maldives Hotels are Unveiled
The Angsana Velavaru hotel in Maldives has just unveiled a new range of luxurious floating InOcean villas as part of an extension to their resort. These beautiful villas, the first standalone in the Maldives will offer guests a blissful experience
Maldives hotels are famous for their idyllic locations, stunning scenery, and luxury accommodation. However, Angsana Velavaru has launched a new range of floating hotels with InOcean Villas. The luxury villas are the first standalone water villas in the Maldives which are not connected to an island, and they offer guests on Maldives holidays an experience unlike anywhere else in the world.
Located a mile away from the nearest island, Velavaru, the floating resort has been built on a lagoon, and is supported on stilts. Surrounded by sparkling clear waters, the collection of floating accommodation comprises of 20 InOcean Villas, 11 Premier InOcean Villas, and three Sanctuary InOcean Villas, making them the most secluded and private hotels in Maldives and perhaps the world.
Each villa comes complete with its own spacious deck, an infinity pool, and a hammock placed over the water for ultimate relaxation. The decor of the villas is contemporary and chic, complete with air conditioning, power showers, iPods and flatscreens, and the floating resort comes with its own designer Italian restaurant and bar, Azzuro. If the seclusion and water becomes too much, guests can take their personal jetties or the dhoni boat over to dry land, Velavaru, where they can return to civilisation – or as much civilisation a tropical island in the Maldives can offer.
As far as Maldives hotels go, this resort is the crème de la crème for guests looking for a secluded paradise. With panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, private pools, spa treatments, gourmet food, snorkelling activities, over-water trampolines, and yoga sessions, the InOcean villas are perfect for those looking to relax, unwind and do very little at all. The floating Maldives hotels are great for honeymooners, couples, or families with children over the age of 12 years old.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
The lush vegetation, shimmering waters and serene sea air all help the natural elements make this a relaxing break.
- Free Wi-fi allows you to keep up to date with all the latest news in the relaxing and comfortable rooms or villas
- Enjoy the fabulous Dive Centre with professional staff that will guide you throughout your underwater adventure to ensure you experience the lush gardens, colourful fish and magnificent seascapes
- Leave your daily stress behind and treat yourself with a magical Spa treatment
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities (*surcharge may apply)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages all come included in the price of your stay
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....