Egypt Holidays Offer Great Value
This month Egypt is looking more appealing than ever with some juicy offers and deals that anyone would be mad to miss! British travellers should make the most of this month's great value package Egypt holidays available for a short time period only!
British travellers looking for holidays to Egypt might be in luck this month as there are a number of "great value" package holidays available to a number of destinations outside of Europe.
Cheap holidays to popular tourist destinations including Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Portugal are the usual favourites for people but holidays to countries outside of Europe are becoming more affordable due to the current situation of sterling on the currency market.
Egypt holidays are on the increase as well package holidays to Turkey and Thailand, where the weather is expected to be more reliable and the pound is expected to go a little further.
Editor of Travel Magazine, Sharron Livingstone says:
"Turkey, Egypt and Thailand are proving to be great value holiday destinations and there are deals to be had if you are prepared to do a little research."
Despite the current value of the Euro to the Pound, the "easy-access tourist hotspots", such as Spain, France and Italy, are still attracting many British travellers due to excellent links and a strong catered-for market, but the real bargains are more likely to be found further a field in Egypt, Thailand and Turkey.
With nearly two fifths of British families having not yet booked their summer holidays and one of the main reasons for this being financial issues and biding time for prices to drop, this may well be the perfect time to escape the unpredictable British weather and grab a holiday bargain before the summer is over and the kids go back to school.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Make the Egyptian city of Luxor your home for eight days as you discover the timeless treasures that make this country...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...