Egypt Holidays Offer Great Value
This month Egypt is looking more appealing than ever with some juicy offers and deals that anyone would be mad to miss! British travellers should make the most of this month's great value package Egypt holidays available for a short time period only!
British travellers looking for holidays to Egypt might be in luck this month as there are a number of "great value" package holidays available to a number of destinations outside of Europe.
Cheap holidays to popular tourist destinations including Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Portugal are the usual favourites for people but holidays to countries outside of Europe are becoming more affordable due to the current situation of sterling on the currency market.
Egypt holidays are on the increase as well package holidays to Turkey and Thailand, where the weather is expected to be more reliable and the pound is expected to go a little further.
Editor of Travel Magazine, Sharron Livingstone says:
"Turkey, Egypt and Thailand are proving to be great value holiday destinations and there are deals to be had if you are prepared to do a little research."
Despite the current value of the Euro to the Pound, the "easy-access tourist hotspots", such as Spain, France and Italy, are still attracting many British travellers due to excellent links and a strong catered-for market, but the real bargains are more likely to be found further a field in Egypt, Thailand and Turkey.
With nearly two fifths of British families having not yet booked their summer holidays and one of the main reasons for this being financial issues and biding time for prices to drop, this may well be the perfect time to escape the unpredictable British weather and grab a holiday bargain before the summer is over and the kids go back to school.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...