Egypt Holidays Offer Great Value
This month Egypt is looking more appealing than ever with some juicy offers and deals that anyone would be mad to miss! British travellers should make the most of this month's great value package Egypt holidays available for a short time period only!
British travellers looking for holidays to Egypt might be in luck this month as there are a number of "great value" package holidays available to a number of destinations outside of Europe.
Cheap holidays to popular tourist destinations including Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Portugal are the usual favourites for people but holidays to countries outside of Europe are becoming more affordable due to the current situation of sterling on the currency market.
Egypt holidays are on the increase as well package holidays to Turkey and Thailand, where the weather is expected to be more reliable and the pound is expected to go a little further.
Editor of Travel Magazine, Sharron Livingstone says:
"Turkey, Egypt and Thailand are proving to be great value holiday destinations and there are deals to be had if you are prepared to do a little research."
Despite the current value of the Euro to the Pound, the "easy-access tourist hotspots", such as Spain, France and Italy, are still attracting many British travellers due to excellent links and a strong catered-for market, but the real bargains are more likely to be found further a field in Egypt, Thailand and Turkey.
With nearly two fifths of British families having not yet booked their summer holidays and one of the main reasons for this being financial issues and biding time for prices to drop, this may well be the perfect time to escape the unpredictable British weather and grab a holiday bargain before the summer is over and the kids go back to school.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
Stay in comfortable cabins with air-conditioning and elegant dining rooms
- Benefit from the fabulous view of karnak, valley of the kingsand the temple of Philae
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with all night entertainment like the belly dancing show and other typical Egyptian performances
- Enjoy the large sun deck with loungers and a swimming pool a massage service is also available on the sundeck
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £199pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...