Egypt Holidays Offer Great Value
This month Egypt is looking more appealing than ever with some juicy offers and deals that anyone would be mad to miss! British travellers should make the most of this month's great value package Egypt holidays available for a short time period only!
British travellers looking for holidays to Egypt might be in luck this month as there are a number of "great value" package holidays available to a number of destinations outside of Europe.
Cheap holidays to popular tourist destinations including Spain, France, Italy, Greece and Portugal are the usual favourites for people but holidays to countries outside of Europe are becoming more affordable due to the current situation of sterling on the currency market.
Egypt holidays are on the increase as well package holidays to Turkey and Thailand, where the weather is expected to be more reliable and the pound is expected to go a little further.
Editor of Travel Magazine, Sharron Livingstone says:
"Turkey, Egypt and Thailand are proving to be great value holiday destinations and there are deals to be had if you are prepared to do a little research."
Despite the current value of the Euro to the Pound, the "easy-access tourist hotspots", such as Spain, France and Italy, are still attracting many British travellers due to excellent links and a strong catered-for market, but the real bargains are more likely to be found further a field in Egypt, Thailand and Turkey.
With nearly two fifths of British families having not yet booked their summer holidays and one of the main reasons for this being financial issues and biding time for prices to drop, this may well be the perfect time to escape the unpredictable British weather and grab a holiday bargain before the summer is over and the kids go back to school.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...