New Caribbean Flights with British Airways
British Airways' new flights to 2 new Caribbean destinations will start from 25th October 2009. The airline will be servicing flights from Gatwick to Montego Bay and to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic with a twice weekly frequency
British Airways has revealed that it will launch a number of Caribbean flights to two new Caribbean destinations later this year.
From 25 October 2009, the airline will be providing flights from Gatwick to Montego Bay and to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, twice a week.
British Airways have also announced that they will be increasing the number of existing flights to Caribbean tourist hotspots enabling travellers taking St. Lucia holidays the choice of five flights a week instead of the previous three; passengers travelling to Port of Spain in Trinidad will have five flight options instead of the previous three; and flights to Barbados will increase from nine services to ten services a week.
The new flights to Montego Bay and Punta Cana will give travellers more options for holidays destinations in the Caribbean and the increased number of flights to the Caribbean will give passengers more flexibility on outward and return flights.
British Airways Area Commercial Manager of the Middle East, Paolo De Renzis, said:
"The Caribbean tends to be a popular destination with our leisure customers seeking a relaxing winter break. Customers will benefit from convenient air connections as well as a range of competitive holiday packages which are also available on ba.com. From October, we will fly 45 times a week to the Caribbean and be servicing 13 destinations in the region – more than any other UK airline."
British Airways have also recently announced that there will be a new non-stop service on a daily basis to Las Vegas from Heathrow's Terminal 5, and flights to Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt and Male in the Maldives, three times a week.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...