New Caribbean Flights with British Airways
British Airways' new flights to 2 new Caribbean destinations will start from 25th October 2009. The airline will be servicing flights from Gatwick to Montego Bay and to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic with a twice weekly frequency
British Airways has revealed that it will launch a number of Caribbean flights to two new Caribbean destinations later this year.
From 25 October 2009, the airline will be providing flights from Gatwick to Montego Bay and to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, twice a week.
British Airways have also announced that they will be increasing the number of existing flights to Caribbean tourist hotspots enabling travellers taking St. Lucia holidays the choice of five flights a week instead of the previous three; passengers travelling to Port of Spain in Trinidad will have five flight options instead of the previous three; and flights to Barbados will increase from nine services to ten services a week.
The new flights to Montego Bay and Punta Cana will give travellers more options for holidays destinations in the Caribbean and the increased number of flights to the Caribbean will give passengers more flexibility on outward and return flights.
British Airways Area Commercial Manager of the Middle East, Paolo De Renzis, said:
"The Caribbean tends to be a popular destination with our leisure customers seeking a relaxing winter break. Customers will benefit from convenient air connections as well as a range of competitive holiday packages which are also available on ba.com. From October, we will fly 45 times a week to the Caribbean and be servicing 13 destinations in the region – more than any other UK airline."
British Airways have also recently announced that there will be a new non-stop service on a daily basis to Las Vegas from Heathrow's Terminal 5, and flights to Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt and Male in the Maldives, three times a week.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...