New Caribbean Flights with British Airways
British Airways' new flights to 2 new Caribbean destinations will start from 25th October 2009. The airline will be servicing flights from Gatwick to Montego Bay and to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic with a twice weekly frequency
British Airways has revealed that it will launch a number of Caribbean flights to two new Caribbean destinations later this year.
From 25 October 2009, the airline will be providing flights from Gatwick to Montego Bay and to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, twice a week.
British Airways have also announced that they will be increasing the number of existing flights to Caribbean tourist hotspots enabling travellers taking St. Lucia holidays the choice of five flights a week instead of the previous three; passengers travelling to Port of Spain in Trinidad will have five flight options instead of the previous three; and flights to Barbados will increase from nine services to ten services a week.
The new flights to Montego Bay and Punta Cana will give travellers more options for holidays destinations in the Caribbean and the increased number of flights to the Caribbean will give passengers more flexibility on outward and return flights.
British Airways Area Commercial Manager of the Middle East, Paolo De Renzis, said:
"The Caribbean tends to be a popular destination with our leisure customers seeking a relaxing winter break. Customers will benefit from convenient air connections as well as a range of competitive holiday packages which are also available on ba.com. From October, we will fly 45 times a week to the Caribbean and be servicing 13 destinations in the region – more than any other UK airline."
British Airways have also recently announced that there will be a new non-stop service on a daily basis to Las Vegas from Heathrow's Terminal 5, and flights to Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt and Male in the Maldives, three times a week.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...