Escape to Kerala, India: The perfect getaway for Spa holidays
Anyone looking for tranquillity, relaxation and the ultimate unwinding time-off in an India holiday should look no further than Kerala; the perfect location for peace and quiet seekers.
Kerala is the perfect location for travellers looking to take India holidays where they are looking for relaxation, tranquillity, stunning scenery, and luxurious spa treatments.
The undiscovered gem of India is home to mountainous terrain, deep-cut valleys, gorges, lakes, stunning coastlines, lagoons, waterfalls, soft sandy beaches, and tropical rainforests, providing the perfect backdrop for therapeutic health retreats and luxury spa centres.
Situated in south-western India, Kerala is a non-commercialised region with an abundance of lush green surroundings, and plenty of fully-equipped hotels perfect for travellers on spa holidays.
Kerala's peaceful environment attracts visitors throughout the year and the area's luxury resorts and hotels are amongst some of the best of India hotels.
A number of luxury rejuvenating treatments as part of Ayurveda (India's traditional health science) are available at many Kerala hotels and spas including local treatments containing special herbal oils, such as Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, Dhaara, Sirovasthi, Vasthi, Udvarthanam, Nasyam, Abhyangam, and Kizhi. Body Purification Therapy (Shodhan Chikilsa), Slimming Programme, Spine and Neck Care Programmes, Tharpanham, Medicated Steam baths, general massages, Rejuvenation massages, and Yoga and meditation sessions are just some of the treatments available to visitors on spa holidays.
Kerala is also a great place for families with a wide range of activities, accommodation, festivals, entertainment, local delicious cuisine, extraordinary wildlife, stunning decorated temples, and traditional culture.
Travellers seeking India holidays to escape the stress and impact of everyday life should head to Kerala for a relaxed and pampered break in a region full of holistic traditions whilst being surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Relax and make the most of your holiday with the 11 nights Superior Golden Triangle and Superior Shimla Highlights
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments (one time only) as per the itinerary
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Travelling by train, the ever-changing scenery will slowly unfold as you move from city to city on this exciting...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...