Escape to Kerala, India: The perfect getaway for Spa holidays
Anyone looking for tranquillity, relaxation and the ultimate unwinding time-off in an India holiday should look no further than Kerala; the perfect location for peace and quiet seekers.
Kerala is the perfect location for travellers looking to take India holidays where they are looking for relaxation, tranquillity, stunning scenery, and luxurious spa treatments.
The undiscovered gem of India is home to mountainous terrain, deep-cut valleys, gorges, lakes, stunning coastlines, lagoons, waterfalls, soft sandy beaches, and tropical rainforests, providing the perfect backdrop for therapeutic health retreats and luxury spa centres.
Situated in south-western India, Kerala is a non-commercialised region with an abundance of lush green surroundings, and plenty of fully-equipped hotels perfect for travellers on spa holidays.
Kerala's peaceful environment attracts visitors throughout the year and the area's luxury resorts and hotels are amongst some of the best of India hotels.
A number of luxury rejuvenating treatments as part of Ayurveda (India's traditional health science) are available at many Kerala hotels and spas including local treatments containing special herbal oils, such as Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, Dhaara, Sirovasthi, Vasthi, Udvarthanam, Nasyam, Abhyangam, and Kizhi. Body Purification Therapy (Shodhan Chikilsa), Slimming Programme, Spine and Neck Care Programmes, Tharpanham, Medicated Steam baths, general massages, Rejuvenation massages, and Yoga and meditation sessions are just some of the treatments available to visitors on spa holidays.
Kerala is also a great place for families with a wide range of activities, accommodation, festivals, entertainment, local delicious cuisine, extraordinary wildlife, stunning decorated temples, and traditional culture.
Travellers seeking India holidays to escape the stress and impact of everyday life should head to Kerala for a relaxed and pampered break in a region full of holistic traditions whilst being surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Enjoy a once in a lifetime Golden Triangle and Beyond India tour visiting various famous monuments along the way
Let India's incredible wonders fascinate and excite you on this wonderful India Tour where you can view many of the country's spectacular sights
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a guided village walk through the local farms and trails where you can interact and learn about the cattle's, crops & lives of the villagers
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Witness the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
See why India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world on this...