Escape to Kerala, India: The perfect getaway for Spa holidays
Anyone looking for tranquillity, relaxation and the ultimate unwinding time-off in an India holiday should look no further than Kerala; the perfect location for peace and quiet seekers.
Kerala is the perfect location for travellers looking to take India holidays where they are looking for relaxation, tranquillity, stunning scenery, and luxurious spa treatments.
The undiscovered gem of India is home to mountainous terrain, deep-cut valleys, gorges, lakes, stunning coastlines, lagoons, waterfalls, soft sandy beaches, and tropical rainforests, providing the perfect backdrop for therapeutic health retreats and luxury spa centres.
Situated in south-western India, Kerala is a non-commercialised region with an abundance of lush green surroundings, and plenty of fully-equipped hotels perfect for travellers on spa holidays.
Kerala's peaceful environment attracts visitors throughout the year and the area's luxury resorts and hotels are amongst some of the best of India hotels.
A number of luxury rejuvenating treatments as part of Ayurveda (India's traditional health science) are available at many Kerala hotels and spas including local treatments containing special herbal oils, such as Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, Dhaara, Sirovasthi, Vasthi, Udvarthanam, Nasyam, Abhyangam, and Kizhi. Body Purification Therapy (Shodhan Chikilsa), Slimming Programme, Spine and Neck Care Programmes, Tharpanham, Medicated Steam baths, general massages, Rejuvenation massages, and Yoga and meditation sessions are just some of the treatments available to visitors on spa holidays.
Kerala is also a great place for families with a wide range of activities, accommodation, festivals, entertainment, local delicious cuisine, extraordinary wildlife, stunning decorated temples, and traditional culture.
Travellers seeking India holidays to escape the stress and impact of everyday life should head to Kerala for a relaxed and pampered break in a region full of holistic traditions whilst being surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Journey on the fantastic Gatimaan Express, India's first train of it's type that was launched in April 2016
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...