Escape to Kerala, India: The perfect getaway for Spa holidays
Anyone looking for tranquillity, relaxation and the ultimate unwinding time-off in an India holiday should look no further than Kerala; the perfect location for peace and quiet seekers.
Kerala is the perfect location for travellers looking to take India holidays where they are looking for relaxation, tranquillity, stunning scenery, and luxurious spa treatments.
The undiscovered gem of India is home to mountainous terrain, deep-cut valleys, gorges, lakes, stunning coastlines, lagoons, waterfalls, soft sandy beaches, and tropical rainforests, providing the perfect backdrop for therapeutic health retreats and luxury spa centres.
Situated in south-western India, Kerala is a non-commercialised region with an abundance of lush green surroundings, and plenty of fully-equipped hotels perfect for travellers on spa holidays.
Kerala's peaceful environment attracts visitors throughout the year and the area's luxury resorts and hotels are amongst some of the best of India hotels.
A number of luxury rejuvenating treatments as part of Ayurveda (India's traditional health science) are available at many Kerala hotels and spas including local treatments containing special herbal oils, such as Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, Dhaara, Sirovasthi, Vasthi, Udvarthanam, Nasyam, Abhyangam, and Kizhi. Body Purification Therapy (Shodhan Chikilsa), Slimming Programme, Spine and Neck Care Programmes, Tharpanham, Medicated Steam baths, general massages, Rejuvenation massages, and Yoga and meditation sessions are just some of the treatments available to visitors on spa holidays.
Kerala is also a great place for families with a wide range of activities, accommodation, festivals, entertainment, local delicious cuisine, extraordinary wildlife, stunning decorated temples, and traditional culture.
Travellers seeking India holidays to escape the stress and impact of everyday life should head to Kerala for a relaxed and pampered break in a region full of holistic traditions whilst being surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Follow in the footsteps of the characters from The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Film on This Amazing India Tour
Go on a holiday like no other on this stunning India tour visting various famous sights sure to live long in the memory
- You will visit the famous 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel', Ravla Khempur was originally a tribal chieftain's palace but now it operates as an equestrian hotel in the village of Khempur
- During this tour you will have the services of an Englsih speaking local guide all transfers will be in air conditioned vehicles
- Take advantage of the various extras include on the tour such as an Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Bicycle Rickshaw in Old Delhi and a fabulous lunch at Castle Kanota
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...