Dubai hotels are still hot
Even when the ultra-luxurious Dubai hotels have also experienced a downturn against the global recession crisis, Dubai holidays remain hot as a holiday destination with growing demand from worldwide tourists.
You might have only imagined that hotels in Dubai are for those wanting to holiday in the world's most modern destination. However, these 5 star properties can also provide the shrewd investor with a sound and steady return on his capital.
Many Dubai hotels have been attracting international investors for years. The Jumeirah Palm Resort proved an enormous success, when the construction began on the Palm Jumeirah island (in June 2001) and developers announced handover of the first residential units (in 2006). Since then other fabulous developments have been popular with holidaymakers and investors alike.
However, in common with other hotels around the world, Dubai hotels have also suffered in the global downturn. Until recently an investment in a Dubai hotel could net a return of up to 35% p.a. However, such rates have suffered a pounding recently due to fewer Dubai holidays being sold.
At present there are few investors releasing their property in Dubai, not wishing to take a loss common in all markets recently. A lack of credit, with banks unwilling to lend to all investors, has meant that many who wish to invest in Dubai hotels have been left frustrated.
What is the future for those wishing to invest in Dubai hotels? In the short term, many hotels have had to reduce their prices in order to maintain market share and keep room occupancy rates high. This had seen a 5% increase in the number of guests enjoying a Dubai holiday.
In the longer term, hotels in Dubai are in a good position to weather adverse market conditions due to the underlying soundness of their assets. Dubai hotels have created new standards of luxury and comfort which are becoming the new benchmark that the discerning traveller requires.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Enjoy unparalleled luxury and splendour at one of the premier establishments sitting on Dubai's renowned Jumeirah Strip....
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...