Dubai hotels are still hot
Even when the ultra-luxurious Dubai hotels have also experienced a downturn against the global recession crisis, Dubai holidays remain hot as a holiday destination with growing demand from worldwide tourists.
You might have only imagined that hotels in Dubai are for those wanting to holiday in the world's most modern destination. However, these 5 star properties can also provide the shrewd investor with a sound and steady return on his capital.
Many Dubai hotels have been attracting international investors for years. The Jumeirah Palm Resort proved an enormous success, when the construction began on the Palm Jumeirah island (in June 2001) and developers announced handover of the first residential units (in 2006). Since then other fabulous developments have been popular with holidaymakers and investors alike.
However, in common with other hotels around the world, Dubai hotels have also suffered in the global downturn. Until recently an investment in a Dubai hotel could net a return of up to 35% p.a. However, such rates have suffered a pounding recently due to fewer Dubai holidays being sold.
At present there are few investors releasing their property in Dubai, not wishing to take a loss common in all markets recently. A lack of credit, with banks unwilling to lend to all investors, has meant that many who wish to invest in Dubai hotels have been left frustrated.
What is the future for those wishing to invest in Dubai hotels? In the short term, many hotels have had to reduce their prices in order to maintain market share and keep room occupancy rates high. This had seen a 5% increase in the number of guests enjoying a Dubai holiday.
In the longer term, hotels in Dubai are in a good position to weather adverse market conditions due to the underlying soundness of their assets. Dubai hotels have created new standards of luxury and comfort which are becoming the new benchmark that the discerning traveller requires.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...