India's Jet Airways and Jetlite launch new "Boarding Card Delights" Scheme for India Holidays
Indian airlines Jet Airways and Jetlite have now launched the "Boarding Cards Delights" scheme which allows customers flying to India holidays to have exclusive access to a range of benefits and discounts with a selection of partners across India
A new initiative has been introduced for customers looking to take India holidays with Jet Airways and Jetlite. The "Boarding Cards Delights" scheme allows customers taking flights to India and holidays in India to have access to a range of benefits and discounts held alongside their boarding cards and with a selection of partners across India.
So far there are 13 reputable brands and companies working in conjunction with "Boarding Card Delights" who will provide customers on India holidays a selection of discounts available in hotels, restaurants, car rentals, and retail. Companies who are already onboard include Dominos Pizza India Ltd, Marriott International Hotels in India, William Penn, Hertz, Avis, Collection I, Sterling Holiday Resorts, The Lemon Tree Hotels, The Park Hotels, Ferns n Petals, Welcome Heritage, Preferred Hotel Group, and Sarovar Hotels.
All customers will need to do to receive the benefits and discounts is present their Jet Airways boarding tickets to participating companies and outlets and they can start enjoying the rewards. The scheme applies to customers whether they are on India holidays or India business trips.
Examples of some of the discounts available to customers include 50% off food at selected restaurants between 7pm and 7pm every day by Marriott International India; 15% off Airport Transfers or Chauffeur Drive rentals with Hertz, or one free day on self drive car rental; 15% discount on purchases at Fern n Petals stores; 20% discount at participating Sterling Hotels in India; 20% discount off Chauffeur Driver rentals at Avis Car Rentals in airports; discounted rates and complimentary stay for spouses at selected The Park Hotels and Welcome Heritage properties in Rajasthan; and Rs.100 off any purchase over Rs.400 at Dominos Pizza outlets.
These incentive behind the "Boarding Card Delights" is to add extra value to Jet Airways valued guests on India holidays and trips.
"Boarding cards Delights" will be available to Jet Airways and Jetlite passengers until October 15, 2009.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In India Browse all
Explore India's famed landmarks and rich culture on an all-encompassing adventure that leaves no stone unturned
- Call now to upgrade to a private tour, including a private car and driver, and personal local guides
- Envisage many world renowned sights including the Taj Mahal with amazing inclusions to experience such as an exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- During the tour you'll be able to enjoy various extras including a bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, a Chambal River Safari and much more
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Journey on the fantastic Gatimaan Express, India's first train of it's type that was launched in April 2016
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...