Kempinski to unveil a new Dubai hotel next year
German hotel chain Kempinski is adding a second Dubai hotel to their family with a brand new resort in Palm Jumeirah to be called Kempinski Hotel Emerald Palace. The new property will be a five star resort set and is due to open by the end of 2010
Kempinski, the prestigious German hotel chain famous for offering luxurious accommodation in over 50 holiday destinations worldwide is now adding a second Dubai member to their hotel family with their new Dubai hotel in Palm Jumeirah.
Due to open by the end of 2010, the new Kempinski Hotel Emerald Palace will be a five-star resort Dubai hotel set on grounds that cover almost 100,000 square metres. Beautifully located on the crescent-shaped breakwater that surrounds the Palm Jumeirah, these two, seven-storey classically styled buildings will be shaped like a magnificent European palace with Arabic details overlooking meticulously landscaped gardens.
This new Kempinski Dubai hotel is set to become one of the most luxurious on the Palm when it opens with its imposing Palladian dome and a total of 318 exclusive and spacious rooms. This exceptional gem of a Dubai hotel features a unique design which ensures that all rooms face the sea for the most breathtaking views during any Dubai holiday. The Kempinski Emerald Palace will offer extremely large guest rooms exceeding 55 square metres, each with a balcony and/or terrace overlooking the stunning Arabian Gulf.
Boasting a snooker room and cinema, an international shopping arcade, and access to the private beach stretching for more than 500 metres, this new Dubai hotel by Kempinski will also additionally offer a 600 square metre ballroom with window fronts overlooking gardens. The grand ballroom will be perfect for meetings/conferences, as well as being ideal for lavish weddings and other private celebrations held during an indulging Dubai holiday.
Set within the same grounds and part of the same project, the also new Kempinski Palm Jumeirah Residences will enjoy the same facilities in 233 exclusive residences. Ranging in size from 165 to 1,300 square metres and including two, three and four bedroom apartments, magnificent penthouses, gracious townhouses with private pools and gardens, and a number of grand villas, these new homes will be a delightful and intimate retreat enjoying as much luxury and outstanding service as any other top Dubai hotel.
Residents and guests of the new Kempinski Dubai hotel will be able to enjoy the personalised, deluxe services for which Kempinski is renowned. These include a dedicated concierge, free valet parking, and 24-hour housekeeping and room service. Amenities also include a children’s day care centre, business centre, state-of-the-art spa with indoor pool, high-tech gymnasium, several themed restaurants and bars, including a rooftop bar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...