Kempinski to unveil a new Dubai hotel next year
German hotel chain Kempinski is adding a second Dubai hotel to their family with a brand new resort in Palm Jumeirah to be called Kempinski Hotel Emerald Palace. The new property will be a five star resort set and is due to open by the end of 2010
Kempinski, the prestigious German hotel chain famous for offering luxurious accommodation in over 50 holiday destinations worldwide is now adding a second Dubai member to their hotel family with their new Dubai hotel in Palm Jumeirah.
Due to open by the end of 2010, the new Kempinski Hotel Emerald Palace will be a five-star resort Dubai hotel set on grounds that cover almost 100,000 square metres. Beautifully located on the crescent-shaped breakwater that surrounds the Palm Jumeirah, these two, seven-storey classically styled buildings will be shaped like a magnificent European palace with Arabic details overlooking meticulously landscaped gardens.
This new Kempinski Dubai hotel is set to become one of the most luxurious on the Palm when it opens with its imposing Palladian dome and a total of 318 exclusive and spacious rooms. This exceptional gem of a Dubai hotel features a unique design which ensures that all rooms face the sea for the most breathtaking views during any Dubai holiday. The Kempinski Emerald Palace will offer extremely large guest rooms exceeding 55 square metres, each with a balcony and/or terrace overlooking the stunning Arabian Gulf.
Boasting a snooker room and cinema, an international shopping arcade, and access to the private beach stretching for more than 500 metres, this new Dubai hotel by Kempinski will also additionally offer a 600 square metre ballroom with window fronts overlooking gardens. The grand ballroom will be perfect for meetings/conferences, as well as being ideal for lavish weddings and other private celebrations held during an indulging Dubai holiday.
Set within the same grounds and part of the same project, the also new Kempinski Palm Jumeirah Residences will enjoy the same facilities in 233 exclusive residences. Ranging in size from 165 to 1,300 square metres and including two, three and four bedroom apartments, magnificent penthouses, gracious townhouses with private pools and gardens, and a number of grand villas, these new homes will be a delightful and intimate retreat enjoying as much luxury and outstanding service as any other top Dubai hotel.
Residents and guests of the new Kempinski Dubai hotel will be able to enjoy the personalised, deluxe services for which Kempinski is renowned. These include a dedicated concierge, free valet parking, and 24-hour housekeeping and room service. Amenities also include a children’s day care centre, business centre, state-of-the-art spa with indoor pool, high-tech gymnasium, several themed restaurants and bars, including a rooftop bar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...