Kempinski to unveil a new Dubai hotel next year
German hotel chain Kempinski is adding a second Dubai hotel to their family with a brand new resort in Palm Jumeirah to be called Kempinski Hotel Emerald Palace. The new property will be a five star resort set and is due to open by the end of 2010
Kempinski, the prestigious German hotel chain famous for offering luxurious accommodation in over 50 holiday destinations worldwide is now adding a second Dubai member to their hotel family with their new Dubai hotel in Palm Jumeirah.
Due to open by the end of 2010, the new Kempinski Hotel Emerald Palace will be a five-star resort Dubai hotel set on grounds that cover almost 100,000 square metres. Beautifully located on the crescent-shaped breakwater that surrounds the Palm Jumeirah, these two, seven-storey classically styled buildings will be shaped like a magnificent European palace with Arabic details overlooking meticulously landscaped gardens.
This new Kempinski Dubai hotel is set to become one of the most luxurious on the Palm when it opens with its imposing Palladian dome and a total of 318 exclusive and spacious rooms. This exceptional gem of a Dubai hotel features a unique design which ensures that all rooms face the sea for the most breathtaking views during any Dubai holiday. The Kempinski Emerald Palace will offer extremely large guest rooms exceeding 55 square metres, each with a balcony and/or terrace overlooking the stunning Arabian Gulf.
Boasting a snooker room and cinema, an international shopping arcade, and access to the private beach stretching for more than 500 metres, this new Dubai hotel by Kempinski will also additionally offer a 600 square metre ballroom with window fronts overlooking gardens. The grand ballroom will be perfect for meetings/conferences, as well as being ideal for lavish weddings and other private celebrations held during an indulging Dubai holiday.
Set within the same grounds and part of the same project, the also new Kempinski Palm Jumeirah Residences will enjoy the same facilities in 233 exclusive residences. Ranging in size from 165 to 1,300 square metres and including two, three and four bedroom apartments, magnificent penthouses, gracious townhouses with private pools and gardens, and a number of grand villas, these new homes will be a delightful and intimate retreat enjoying as much luxury and outstanding service as any other top Dubai hotel.
Residents and guests of the new Kempinski Dubai hotel will be able to enjoy the personalised, deluxe services for which Kempinski is renowned. These include a dedicated concierge, free valet parking, and 24-hour housekeeping and room service. Amenities also include a children’s day care centre, business centre, state-of-the-art spa with indoor pool, high-tech gymnasium, several themed restaurants and bars, including a rooftop bar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...