Jamaica hotel sets record by winning "World's Best" Award
After being awarded the "World's Best" Award, The Jamaican Couples Resort hotel group just became the first ever hotel chain to have all of its properties in the Top 25 Caribbean list of Travel + Leisure.
The Jamaican Couples Resort hotel group just became the first ever hotel chain to have all of its properties in the Top 25 Caribbean list of Travel+Leisure's prestigious "World's Best" Award. Thanks to the vote of thousands of Travel+Leisure readers worldwide, this Jamaican hotel group has earned the well deserved title of Caribbean champion with all of its Jamaica hotels ranked in the Top 25 of the Resorts in the Caribbean list.
"We are absolutely thrilled to receive such an honour from the readers of Travel+Leisure magazine, and appreciate the continued loyalty of our wonderful guests – especially those who are committed to supporting our message board, and making it a place that warmly welcomes fans of Couples Resorts," said Randall Russell, Chief Romance Officer and Senior VP of Sales & Marketing for Couples Resorts. "This acknowledgement is a true testament to the wonderful team we have in Jamaica, who constantly strive to provide our guests with a uniquely romantic and unforgettable experience."
The 2009 new ranking lists the group's Jamaica hotels of Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away as #2 and #3 respectively while the Couples Sans Souci, the new Couples Tower Isle and the two Ocho Rios Jamaica hotels came at the 7th and 8th position on the race. Further gaining more prestige in their main Jamaica hotels, the Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away were also ranked in the Top 100 Resorts in the World list, coming at 36th and 42nd place respectively. All in all, these new rankings push the Couples Resorts groups as the number One rated All-Inclusive company in the Caribbean, an award they are embracing with pride so look out for celebratory new rates at any of their Jamaica hotels!
Couples Resorts is headquartered in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The Jamaica hotel company owns and operates 4 properties in Jamaica - Couples Tower Isle (formerly Couples Ocho Rios), the first-ever Couples Only all-inclusive resort; Couples Sans Souci; Couples Swept Away; and Couples Negril. Pioneered by the legendary Abe Issa, "father of Jamaican tourism," each Couples Resort is "an unsurpassed model of the all-inclusive concept, boldly designed with local inspiration to create a harmonic sense of nature and authentic Caribbean spirit". For over 30 years, Couples has delighted guests and refined the Caribbean all-inclusive resort experience by providing unparalleled service, exceptional dining experiences and innovative added value inclusions to make for the most perfect Jamaica holidays for everyone!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...