Jamaica hotel sets record by winning "World's Best" Award
After being awarded the "World's Best" Award, The Jamaican Couples Resort hotel group just became the first ever hotel chain to have all of its properties in the Top 25 Caribbean list of Travel + Leisure.
The Jamaican Couples Resort hotel group just became the first ever hotel chain to have all of its properties in the Top 25 Caribbean list of Travel+Leisure's prestigious "World's Best" Award. Thanks to the vote of thousands of Travel+Leisure readers worldwide, this Jamaican hotel group has earned the well deserved title of Caribbean champion with all of its Jamaica hotels ranked in the Top 25 of the Resorts in the Caribbean list.
"We are absolutely thrilled to receive such an honour from the readers of Travel+Leisure magazine, and appreciate the continued loyalty of our wonderful guests – especially those who are committed to supporting our message board, and making it a place that warmly welcomes fans of Couples Resorts," said Randall Russell, Chief Romance Officer and Senior VP of Sales & Marketing for Couples Resorts. "This acknowledgement is a true testament to the wonderful team we have in Jamaica, who constantly strive to provide our guests with a uniquely romantic and unforgettable experience."
The 2009 new ranking lists the group's Jamaica hotels of Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away as #2 and #3 respectively while the Couples Sans Souci, the new Couples Tower Isle and the two Ocho Rios Jamaica hotels came at the 7th and 8th position on the race. Further gaining more prestige in their main Jamaica hotels, the Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away were also ranked in the Top 100 Resorts in the World list, coming at 36th and 42nd place respectively. All in all, these new rankings push the Couples Resorts groups as the number One rated All-Inclusive company in the Caribbean, an award they are embracing with pride so look out for celebratory new rates at any of their Jamaica hotels!
Couples Resorts is headquartered in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The Jamaica hotel company owns and operates 4 properties in Jamaica - Couples Tower Isle (formerly Couples Ocho Rios), the first-ever Couples Only all-inclusive resort; Couples Sans Souci; Couples Swept Away; and Couples Negril. Pioneered by the legendary Abe Issa, "father of Jamaican tourism," each Couples Resort is "an unsurpassed model of the all-inclusive concept, boldly designed with local inspiration to create a harmonic sense of nature and authentic Caribbean spirit". For over 30 years, Couples has delighted guests and refined the Caribbean all-inclusive resort experience by providing unparalleled service, exceptional dining experiences and innovative added value inclusions to make for the most perfect Jamaica holidays for everyone!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Get a true taste of the rich Indonesian culture with a stay across the stunning islands of Bali and Gili Trawangan....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...