Jamaica hotel sets record by winning "World's Best" Award
After being awarded the "World's Best" Award, The Jamaican Couples Resort hotel group just became the first ever hotel chain to have all of its properties in the Top 25 Caribbean list of Travel + Leisure.
The Jamaican Couples Resort hotel group just became the first ever hotel chain to have all of its properties in the Top 25 Caribbean list of Travel+Leisure's prestigious "World's Best" Award. Thanks to the vote of thousands of Travel+Leisure readers worldwide, this Jamaican hotel group has earned the well deserved title of Caribbean champion with all of its Jamaica hotels ranked in the Top 25 of the Resorts in the Caribbean list.
"We are absolutely thrilled to receive such an honour from the readers of Travel+Leisure magazine, and appreciate the continued loyalty of our wonderful guests – especially those who are committed to supporting our message board, and making it a place that warmly welcomes fans of Couples Resorts," said Randall Russell, Chief Romance Officer and Senior VP of Sales & Marketing for Couples Resorts. "This acknowledgement is a true testament to the wonderful team we have in Jamaica, who constantly strive to provide our guests with a uniquely romantic and unforgettable experience."
The 2009 new ranking lists the group's Jamaica hotels of Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away as #2 and #3 respectively while the Couples Sans Souci, the new Couples Tower Isle and the two Ocho Rios Jamaica hotels came at the 7th and 8th position on the race. Further gaining more prestige in their main Jamaica hotels, the Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away were also ranked in the Top 100 Resorts in the World list, coming at 36th and 42nd place respectively. All in all, these new rankings push the Couples Resorts groups as the number One rated All-Inclusive company in the Caribbean, an award they are embracing with pride so look out for celebratory new rates at any of their Jamaica hotels!
Couples Resorts is headquartered in Montego Bay, Jamaica. The Jamaica hotel company owns and operates 4 properties in Jamaica - Couples Tower Isle (formerly Couples Ocho Rios), the first-ever Couples Only all-inclusive resort; Couples Sans Souci; Couples Swept Away; and Couples Negril. Pioneered by the legendary Abe Issa, "father of Jamaican tourism," each Couples Resort is "an unsurpassed model of the all-inclusive concept, boldly designed with local inspiration to create a harmonic sense of nature and authentic Caribbean spirit". For over 30 years, Couples has delighted guests and refined the Caribbean all-inclusive resort experience by providing unparalleled service, exceptional dining experiences and innovative added value inclusions to make for the most perfect Jamaica holidays for everyone!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...