Singapore Airlines to Give its Aircraft a New Makeover
Singapore Airlines, the reputable Asian carrier is about to give a new fresh makeover to its fleet of B77 planes. All throughout this year the interior of the aircraft will be updated and refurbished to offer new products and services
The Asian carrier currently serving Dubai holidays, China and other popular holiday destinations in the Pacific including Australasia is due to give a new fresh makeover to its line of B77 planes. In maintaining a focus on service, innovation and product leadership, an initial batch of seven B777-300s will be refitted with the Airline's most recent cabin offerings. This will include the installation of new seats in First and Business classes, improvements in Economy class and in-flight entertainment system enhancements. The programme will provide customers additional comfort and more space, while there will also be greater product consistency across the fleet.
The first aircraft in the retrofit programme will operate on the Singapore-Sydney route from 22 July. Through the end of this year, as more B777-300s are fitted with the new interior products, selected services to Shanghai and Dubai, as well as flights to Riyadh and Istanbul from Dubai, will also be operated with these aircraft. Singapore Airlines strives to continually improve its products and services. The cabin renewal programme, launched in spite of the business challenges the world's airlines are facing, is an investment in improving our customers' travel experience. In response to customer feedback, the programme will include improvements across all classes so that all those frequent Middle Eastern travelers can enjoy a better service en route to their Dubai holidays.
First Class in the newly refitted aircraft will offer eight luxurious seats, 35 inches wide, providing enhanced privacy, personal attention, convenience and entertainment. For the best sleeping experience, the seat converts into the largest full-flat bed in the sky, complemented with luxurious soft furnishings.
Business Class will feature a contemporary, lavish leather incline lie-flat seat with an advanced control panel allowing the customer to personalise seating preference or select from various preset options. The seat also features a six-way adjustable headrest and lumbar support for more comfortable rest and maximum ergonomic support.
The Economy Class cabin will also be refurbished, with a new contemporary look.
Seat covers are specially designed by Givenchy using richer, softer fabrics, similar to those found on Singapore Airlines' new Airbus A380 and B777-300ER aircraft.
Singapore Airlines' award-winning KrisWorld in-flight entertainment system will also be enhanced to provide improved Audio-Video On-Demand features in all cabin classes. First Class seats will be fitted with larger 23-inch screens and Business Class seats will feature 15.4-inch screens. The system will also have an updated, more intuitive and user-friendly graphical interface across all cabin classes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...