Singapore Airlines to Give its Aircraft a New Makeover
Singapore Airlines, the reputable Asian carrier is about to give a new fresh makeover to its fleet of B77 planes. All throughout this year the interior of the aircraft will be updated and refurbished to offer new products and services
The Asian carrier currently serving Dubai holidays, China and other popular holiday destinations in the Pacific including Australasia is due to give a new fresh makeover to its line of B77 planes. In maintaining a focus on service, innovation and product leadership, an initial batch of seven B777-300s will be refitted with the Airline's most recent cabin offerings. This will include the installation of new seats in First and Business classes, improvements in Economy class and in-flight entertainment system enhancements. The programme will provide customers additional comfort and more space, while there will also be greater product consistency across the fleet.
The first aircraft in the retrofit programme will operate on the Singapore-Sydney route from 22 July. Through the end of this year, as more B777-300s are fitted with the new interior products, selected services to Shanghai and Dubai, as well as flights to Riyadh and Istanbul from Dubai, will also be operated with these aircraft. Singapore Airlines strives to continually improve its products and services. The cabin renewal programme, launched in spite of the business challenges the world's airlines are facing, is an investment in improving our customers' travel experience. In response to customer feedback, the programme will include improvements across all classes so that all those frequent Middle Eastern travelers can enjoy a better service en route to their Dubai holidays.
First Class in the newly refitted aircraft will offer eight luxurious seats, 35 inches wide, providing enhanced privacy, personal attention, convenience and entertainment. For the best sleeping experience, the seat converts into the largest full-flat bed in the sky, complemented with luxurious soft furnishings.
Business Class will feature a contemporary, lavish leather incline lie-flat seat with an advanced control panel allowing the customer to personalise seating preference or select from various preset options. The seat also features a six-way adjustable headrest and lumbar support for more comfortable rest and maximum ergonomic support.
The Economy Class cabin will also be refurbished, with a new contemporary look.
Seat covers are specially designed by Givenchy using richer, softer fabrics, similar to those found on Singapore Airlines' new Airbus A380 and B777-300ER aircraft.
Singapore Airlines' award-winning KrisWorld in-flight entertainment system will also be enhanced to provide improved Audio-Video On-Demand features in all cabin classes. First Class seats will be fitted with larger 23-inch screens and Business Class seats will feature 15.4-inch screens. The system will also have an updated, more intuitive and user-friendly graphical interface across all cabin classes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...