Taj Exotica's first Dubai hotel coming soon in 2010
India's Taj Exotica hotel brand is now proud to present its first Dubai hotel which is set to be finished by 2010. Construction is already well under way and the hotel's is being modelled after the ancient Indian palaces
One of India's most famous and prestigious hotel brands, the Taj Exotica is proud to present its new addition in the Middle East with its first Dubai hotel. Set for completion in 2010 construction for this new most exclusive of Taj resorts is already well under way.
With opulent decor and ultra refined accommodation in the form of 228 beautifully appointed luxury rooms and 34 suites that come with world-class luxuries and will offer uninterrupted views of the azure waters; this exceptional new Dubai hotel is made to resemble the greatness and decadence of royal Indian palaces with a castle-like exterior and immaculate lavish interiors. From splendid deluxe rooms to palatial residential suites there is a sense of elegance and tranquillity encompassing the entire hotel and its adjacent grounds.
Truly grand with its majestic and imposing facade, the new Taj Exotica Resort and Spa in Dubai has been modelled on the lavish palaces of ancient India, being brilliantly designed to highlight and complement the natural beauty of its breathtaking location at Palm Jumeirah.
Located along the crescent of the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah this new Dubai hotel is being hailed as a new wonder of the world, as this marvellous piece of construction will be visible from space and is just a few minutes away from the bustling city of Dubai.
This new and plush 5* Dubai hotel will offer a host of world class facilities with the addition of the internationally renowned Jiva Spa, which will become the largest spa in the Middle East and one of the most exclusive in the region; to really give guests that added sense of wellbeing during an indulging Dubai holiday.
With choices of gourmet cuisine, a wide range of water sports to be enjoyed at the nearby adjacent beaches and located in proximity to enormous shopping malls and a variety of aquariums and theme parks, the new Taj Exotica Resort and Spa will make for one of the most exclusive Dubai holiday destinations; coming soon in 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The first Sofitel SO brand in the world is a luxury Eco resort, set in an oasis of nature in the south of Mauritius,...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...