Taj Exotica's first Dubai hotel coming soon in 2010
India's Taj Exotica hotel brand is now proud to present its first Dubai hotel which is set to be finished by 2010. Construction is already well under way and the hotel's is being modelled after the ancient Indian palaces
One of India's most famous and prestigious hotel brands, the Taj Exotica is proud to present its new addition in the Middle East with its first Dubai hotel. Set for completion in 2010 construction for this new most exclusive of Taj resorts is already well under way.
With opulent decor and ultra refined accommodation in the form of 228 beautifully appointed luxury rooms and 34 suites that come with world-class luxuries and will offer uninterrupted views of the azure waters; this exceptional new Dubai hotel is made to resemble the greatness and decadence of royal Indian palaces with a castle-like exterior and immaculate lavish interiors. From splendid deluxe rooms to palatial residential suites there is a sense of elegance and tranquillity encompassing the entire hotel and its adjacent grounds.
Truly grand with its majestic and imposing facade, the new Taj Exotica Resort and Spa in Dubai has been modelled on the lavish palaces of ancient India, being brilliantly designed to highlight and complement the natural beauty of its breathtaking location at Palm Jumeirah.
Located along the crescent of the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah this new Dubai hotel is being hailed as a new wonder of the world, as this marvellous piece of construction will be visible from space and is just a few minutes away from the bustling city of Dubai.
This new and plush 5* Dubai hotel will offer a host of world class facilities with the addition of the internationally renowned Jiva Spa, which will become the largest spa in the Middle East and one of the most exclusive in the region; to really give guests that added sense of wellbeing during an indulging Dubai holiday.
With choices of gourmet cuisine, a wide range of water sports to be enjoyed at the nearby adjacent beaches and located in proximity to enormous shopping malls and a variety of aquariums and theme parks, the new Taj Exotica Resort and Spa will make for one of the most exclusive Dubai holiday destinations; coming soon in 2010.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...