New Dubai hotel to be inspired by Rajasthan fortress
A new and original Dubai hotel will be coming soon in 2010 and it's set to become an iconic landmark among all Dubai hotels. The Grand Fort Dubai will be a unique new hotel inspired by India's Rajasthan castle with a magnificent fortress exterior.
The Arab Emirates' most popular city and most famous holiday destination is about to have a new and original addition to its line of luxurious hotels in the form of a historical fort reminiscent of an ancient Arabian tale. The Middle Eastern metropolis of Dubai will soon witness the birth of a new Dubai hotel architecturally inspired by the medieval forts and royal palaces of Rajasthan in India.
The future .Grand Fort Dubai' hotel will be built on a hilltop in traditional fortress style and its construction will be at the hands of the UAE's leading real estate developer; Nakheel in a joint venture the India's Bahrat Hotels. "This is Bharat Hotels' entry point into the Middle East and they bring with them a trusted and impressive track record," said Yousuf Kazim, general manager of Cavern Hotels and managing director of Nakheel Joint Ventures.
The new (yet made to look old) Dubai hotel fort will have sturdy castle exteriors coupled with grand lavish interiors and five star service in all of its future 293 rooms. "The development will be surrounded by a fort wall and will be adorned with terraces, embattlements, domes, balconies and caved archways." With a description like this future guests can expect a historic experience unlike any other. The Grand Fort Dubai will be designed in the Indo-Sarcenic and will be created as a citadel with an outer public area and inner sanctum for guests. For a majestic Dubai holiday staying at this hotel could prove a magical encounter with the past. Feel like a Maharaja for a day at this fairy tale place surrounded by luxury and old age decadence. Coming soon in 2010 this new Dubai hotel is set to become an iconic landmark with a touch of difference that sets it apart from the abundance of all other Dubai hotels in the already saturated Dubai hotel market.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Indulge in a shopping spree in Dubi or hop on the metro to Jumeirah Beach and soak up the sun .
- Free shuttle service to Jumeirah Beach
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Free shuttle to Emirates shopping malls
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The palatial design is just the start of this luxury resort, a perfect place to escape from the dark, cold winters.
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- FREE half board upgrade
- Fully rejuvenate with an authentic Ottoman Spa that extends over 8,000 sq. metres and features 42 individual spa rooms and suites, as well as indoor swimming pool and Turkish Hammans
For an affordable luxury holiday on Dubai's iconic The Palm, head for Sofitel and take the whole family with you, they'll love it
- Boasting a Roof Top Swimming Pool
- Free high-speed internet and wifi
- Located by the famous Jumeirah Marina and close to shops, restaurants, bars and the Emirates Shopping Mall
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...