New Dubai hotel to be inspired by Rajasthan fortress
A new and original Dubai hotel will be coming soon in 2010 and it's set to become an iconic landmark among all Dubai hotels. The Grand Fort Dubai will be a unique new hotel inspired by India's Rajasthan castle with a magnificent fortress exterior.
The Arab Emirates' most popular city and most famous holiday destination is about to have a new and original addition to its line of luxurious hotels in the form of a historical fort reminiscent of an ancient Arabian tale. The Middle Eastern metropolis of Dubai will soon witness the birth of a new Dubai hotel architecturally inspired by the medieval forts and royal palaces of Rajasthan in India.
The future .Grand Fort Dubai' hotel will be built on a hilltop in traditional fortress style and its construction will be at the hands of the UAE's leading real estate developer; Nakheel in a joint venture the India's Bahrat Hotels. "This is Bharat Hotels' entry point into the Middle East and they bring with them a trusted and impressive track record," said Yousuf Kazim, general manager of Cavern Hotels and managing director of Nakheel Joint Ventures.
The new (yet made to look old) Dubai hotel fort will have sturdy castle exteriors coupled with grand lavish interiors and five star service in all of its future 293 rooms. "The development will be surrounded by a fort wall and will be adorned with terraces, embattlements, domes, balconies and caved archways." With a description like this future guests can expect a historic experience unlike any other. The Grand Fort Dubai will be designed in the Indo-Sarcenic and will be created as a citadel with an outer public area and inner sanctum for guests. For a majestic Dubai holiday staying at this hotel could prove a magical encounter with the past. Feel like a Maharaja for a day at this fairy tale place surrounded by luxury and old age decadence. Coming soon in 2010 this new Dubai hotel is set to become an iconic landmark with a touch of difference that sets it apart from the abundance of all other Dubai hotels in the already saturated Dubai hotel market.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...