New Dubai hotel to be inspired by Rajasthan fortress
A new and original Dubai hotel will be coming soon in 2010 and it's set to become an iconic landmark among all Dubai hotels. The Grand Fort Dubai will be a unique new hotel inspired by India's Rajasthan castle with a magnificent fortress exterior.
The Arab Emirates' most popular city and most famous holiday destination is about to have a new and original addition to its line of luxurious hotels in the form of a historical fort reminiscent of an ancient Arabian tale. The Middle Eastern metropolis of Dubai will soon witness the birth of a new Dubai hotel architecturally inspired by the medieval forts and royal palaces of Rajasthan in India.
The future .Grand Fort Dubai' hotel will be built on a hilltop in traditional fortress style and its construction will be at the hands of the UAE's leading real estate developer; Nakheel in a joint venture the India's Bahrat Hotels. "This is Bharat Hotels' entry point into the Middle East and they bring with them a trusted and impressive track record," said Yousuf Kazim, general manager of Cavern Hotels and managing director of Nakheel Joint Ventures.
The new (yet made to look old) Dubai hotel fort will have sturdy castle exteriors coupled with grand lavish interiors and five star service in all of its future 293 rooms. "The development will be surrounded by a fort wall and will be adorned with terraces, embattlements, domes, balconies and caved archways." With a description like this future guests can expect a historic experience unlike any other. The Grand Fort Dubai will be designed in the Indo-Sarcenic and will be created as a citadel with an outer public area and inner sanctum for guests. For a majestic Dubai holiday staying at this hotel could prove a magical encounter with the past. Feel like a Maharaja for a day at this fairy tale place surrounded by luxury and old age decadence. Coming soon in 2010 this new Dubai hotel is set to become an iconic landmark with a touch of difference that sets it apart from the abundance of all other Dubai hotels in the already saturated Dubai hotel market.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Immerse yourself in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah during your stay at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free WIFI
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free WIFI
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Holiday Inn Dubai- Al Barsha is situated on Sheikh Zayed Road next to the Mall of Emirates and only a short distance to...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...