New Dubai hotel to be inspired by Rajasthan fortress
A new and original Dubai hotel will be coming soon in 2010 and it's set to become an iconic landmark among all Dubai hotels. The Grand Fort Dubai will be a unique new hotel inspired by India's Rajasthan castle with a magnificent fortress exterior.
The Arab Emirates' most popular city and most famous holiday destination is about to have a new and original addition to its line of luxurious hotels in the form of a historical fort reminiscent of an ancient Arabian tale. The Middle Eastern metropolis of Dubai will soon witness the birth of a new Dubai hotel architecturally inspired by the medieval forts and royal palaces of Rajasthan in India.
The future .Grand Fort Dubai' hotel will be built on a hilltop in traditional fortress style and its construction will be at the hands of the UAE's leading real estate developer; Nakheel in a joint venture the India's Bahrat Hotels. "This is Bharat Hotels' entry point into the Middle East and they bring with them a trusted and impressive track record," said Yousuf Kazim, general manager of Cavern Hotels and managing director of Nakheel Joint Ventures.
The new (yet made to look old) Dubai hotel fort will have sturdy castle exteriors coupled with grand lavish interiors and five star service in all of its future 293 rooms. "The development will be surrounded by a fort wall and will be adorned with terraces, embattlements, domes, balconies and caved archways." With a description like this future guests can expect a historic experience unlike any other. The Grand Fort Dubai will be designed in the Indo-Sarcenic and will be created as a citadel with an outer public area and inner sanctum for guests. For a majestic Dubai holiday staying at this hotel could prove a magical encounter with the past. Feel like a Maharaja for a day at this fairy tale place surrounded by luxury and old age decadence. Coming soon in 2010 this new Dubai hotel is set to become an iconic landmark with a touch of difference that sets it apart from the abundance of all other Dubai hotels in the already saturated Dubai hotel market.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning view of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
This four star contemporary hotel has been designed to cater for both leisure and business travellers alike. Whether...