A new ray of sunshine for Egypt hotel in Cairo
The Fairmont Towers Heliopolis Egypt hotel has just completed a major addition to its resorts grounds. The new decoration will add a touch of rejuvenation to the hotel's Egyptian theme inspired by the sunny meaning of its name "Heliopolis"
The Fairmont Towers Heliopolis, an incredible Egypt hotel located near Cairo, has just finished a major addition to its resort grounds that will put a sunny rejuvenation to the whole hotel ambience. Having worked around the original hotel structure while it was still running and welcoming guests, some magic builders have now completed a fancy new conference centre to go with 247 new hotel rooms right next door with a unique and curious new Egyptian design.
The theme of this special new addition was inspired by the very Egyptian hotel name as the term "Heliopolis" means "city of the sun" and in the whole decor of the new hotel extension the architect incorporated this idea by creating the illusion of sunrays into the main design and adding sun motifs throughout.
The pictures that have been released so far clearly reflect how amazing this new work of art is and what a great addition it will be to this Fairmont Egypt hotel, perfectly complimenting the beauty and luxury of the original.
The restaurant and cafe in the new conference area are pretty impressive too: there is an artificial river running through the Aqua e Luce (Water and Light) restaurant and the new Cafe Heliopolis is right at the heart of the beautiful atrium entrance. Oh and we mustn't forget this curious novelty: here they even serve camel milk ice cream! What more could you want from an authentic Egypt holiday staying at a truly grand and typical Egypt hotel such as this one, who has now as if by art of magic (without disturbing the guests) created a wonderful Egyptian theme in this amazing new lounge.
Advance bookings are already being taken for spending the night at one of the "sunny" centre's new rooms with a few packages already going. There is the Fairmont Bed and Breakfast package that we particularly like because it literally includes a full breakfast in bed and The Romance Deal with wine and cheese complimented with a lovely late checkout at 4pm.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cairo Browse all
The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
The Ramses Hilton hotel boasts a British-style pub, an Indian restaurant, a shopping Galleria and Executive Lounge.
- The Ramses offers guests a wonderful selection of dining options in the hotel's five restaurants
- Situated on the banks of the River Nile, across the road from the world famous Egyptian Museum of antiquities
- The hotel's 36th floor will give you extraordinary views of the river and weather permitting, the pyramids in the distance
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Enjoy a drink beside one of the largest pools in the city
- 15 restaurants to choose from combined with a wonderful atmosphere
- Relax in the luxury accommodations or benefit from the world class casino
- The perfect location with many attractions including the Pyramids of Giza, Khan el Khalili, Egyptian Museum of Antiquities and Cairo opera House
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery. On...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...