New Romantic Regent Maldives hotel opening soon
The new Regent hotel in the Maldives is a true romance extravaganza only fit for true romantics at heart. The hotel, with its gorgeous and decadent new interiors will be located on a private coral island and is due to open on 1st December 2009
The brand new Regent Maldives hotel is set to win all those hopeless romantics' hearts with its gorgeous and decadent new interiors on a private coral island. To be more precise this new romance extravaganza of a Maldives hotel will be located on Maalefushi Island, an eight hectare tropical paradise of buoyant vegetation surrounded by white beaches.
And whereas the inauguration date keeps being delayed over and over again with the first opening date scheduled by late 2008, then moved to the first quarter of 2009 and now awaiting confirmation for 1st December 2009, this astounding new Maldives hotel will surely prove to be worth the wait.
With its 50 intimate villas hidden away in a secluded private island, this Maldives hotel set to become the true epitome of romance for unique Maldives holidays with an added touch of glamour. Of the hotel's 50 villas, 23 of them will be located right on the beach and the other 27 will be over-water villas; all with private plunge pools, outdoor and indoor showers and vast wooden decks from which to enjoy the uninterrupted views over the virginal deserted island grounds.
Perfect for romantic getaways, couples celebrating anniversaries, newlyweds and honeymooners this new Maldives hotel is bound to swipe guests of their feet with their amorous love fest decoration and romantic views extravaganza. These small islands near the new Regent Maldives hotel can be arranged as the perfect venue for romantic dinners or private parties with bonfires and barbecues with traditional Maldivian drum music under the stars. We just can't wait for this new lavish resort's opening very soon in December, offering lovers with their own special hideaway on a practically untouched and uninhabited island....we can only wonder: can any place on earth get more romantic than this?
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Relax and unwind on Paradise Island before picking up the pace in glamorous Dubai enjoy the Duty free shopping
- Take a dip in the turquoise lagoon or the onsite pool, go snorkelling and windsurfing or opt for land sports recreation
- Your Dubai abode sits close to the Mall of the Emirates and a short ride to the famous Jumeirah Beach
- Paradise Island accommodation are Bungalows with direct access to the beach or Water Bungalows with private sun terrace
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Take your pick from 7 exquisite restaurants and 6 lively bars
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...