New Romantic Regent Maldives hotel opening soon
The new Regent hotel in the Maldives is a true romance extravaganza only fit for true romantics at heart. The hotel, with its gorgeous and decadent new interiors will be located on a private coral island and is due to open on 1st December 2009
The brand new Regent Maldives hotel is set to win all those hopeless romantics' hearts with its gorgeous and decadent new interiors on a private coral island. To be more precise this new romance extravaganza of a Maldives hotel will be located on Maalefushi Island, an eight hectare tropical paradise of buoyant vegetation surrounded by white beaches.
And whereas the inauguration date keeps being delayed over and over again with the first opening date scheduled by late 2008, then moved to the first quarter of 2009 and now awaiting confirmation for 1st December 2009, this astounding new Maldives hotel will surely prove to be worth the wait.
With its 50 intimate villas hidden away in a secluded private island, this Maldives hotel set to become the true epitome of romance for unique Maldives holidays with an added touch of glamour. Of the hotel's 50 villas, 23 of them will be located right on the beach and the other 27 will be over-water villas; all with private plunge pools, outdoor and indoor showers and vast wooden decks from which to enjoy the uninterrupted views over the virginal deserted island grounds.
Perfect for romantic getaways, couples celebrating anniversaries, newlyweds and honeymooners this new Maldives hotel is bound to swipe guests of their feet with their amorous love fest decoration and romantic views extravaganza. These small islands near the new Regent Maldives hotel can be arranged as the perfect venue for romantic dinners or private parties with bonfires and barbecues with traditional Maldivian drum music under the stars. We just can't wait for this new lavish resort's opening very soon in December, offering lovers with their own special hideaway on a practically untouched and uninhabited island....we can only wonder: can any place on earth get more romantic than this?
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
All villas are surrounded by palm trees or on stilts over the lagoon, making for a memorable stay.
- Free Upgarde from Half Board to All Inclusive! Book Now!
- Set on the tropical island of Dhuni Kolhu surrounded by warm waters of the Indian Ocean, and located only 30 minutes by sea plane from Male International Airport.
- Witness schools of dolphins playing in the azure waters or try fishing in the traditional Maldivian way while enjoying breath-taking sunset
- Find a state of relaxation with a variety of different treatments and massages created to indulge personal desires for well-being
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....