IFA Hotels and Resort Completes Main Building Work Around New Dubai hotel
IFA Hotels and Resorts has finished all main building works on their new Dubai hotel; the Fairmont Palm Jumeirah. Finishing touches are being given to the whole complex and the hotel is due to open soon by the end of this year or early 2010
Located directly on the beach and sitting amidst two residential buildings as part of the new Fairmont Residences complex the latest new Dubai hotel; Fairmont Palm Jumeirah is the main shining jewel in the crown of exuberant buildings surrounding it.
Owned by IFA Hotels and Resorts, a hotel chain who has just finished completing the main building work on the development that consists of 562 residential units of one, two and three bedroom apartments, the Fairmont Palm Jumeirah hotel will be the latest addition to the project and the newest of Dubai hotels set to open soon by the end of this year or early 2010.
While the main building work on the whole development is already completed there are still some minor general adjustments to be made; "We are delighted to have reached this key milestone of the project's realisation and thank our development partners on their good work thus far. We are now busy with all the interior finishes, bringing us one step closer to delivering yet another high end product to our valued customers" said Werner Burger, the IFA HR President and COO
Finishing touches are currently being given to the whole complex which will comprise extensive landscaping, swimming pools and waterfalls. Builders are swiftly progressing on the external works with the beach profiling set to get underway during August 2009. Operations Board Director for Mace (the project and programme manager), Nic Alford, also said: "This has been a positively challenging project, but we are confident we are going to complete on time and hand over what will be another successful project."
All the new residences adjacent to this new luxury Dubai hotel will be managed by the new 5* Fairmont Palm Jumeirah hotel, set to become another ultra-exclusive and uber-luxurious Dubai hotel. Residents at the new apartments will be under the supervision and management of the new Fairmont Dubai hotel (the second Fairmont in the emirate) and residents as well as guests will be able to enjoy exclusive services and privileges like 24 hour security and maintenance services as well as a variety of fitness and leisure facilities, from traditional concierge services to additional "A la Carte" services.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...