IFA Hotels and Resort Completes Main Building Work Around New Dubai hotel
IFA Hotels and Resorts has finished all main building works on their new Dubai hotel; the Fairmont Palm Jumeirah. Finishing touches are being given to the whole complex and the hotel is due to open soon by the end of this year or early 2010
Located directly on the beach and sitting amidst two residential buildings as part of the new Fairmont Residences complex the latest new Dubai hotel; Fairmont Palm Jumeirah is the main shining jewel in the crown of exuberant buildings surrounding it.
Owned by IFA Hotels and Resorts, a hotel chain who has just finished completing the main building work on the development that consists of 562 residential units of one, two and three bedroom apartments, the Fairmont Palm Jumeirah hotel will be the latest addition to the project and the newest of Dubai hotels set to open soon by the end of this year or early 2010.
While the main building work on the whole development is already completed there are still some minor general adjustments to be made; "We are delighted to have reached this key milestone of the project's realisation and thank our development partners on their good work thus far. We are now busy with all the interior finishes, bringing us one step closer to delivering yet another high end product to our valued customers" said Werner Burger, the IFA HR President and COO
Finishing touches are currently being given to the whole complex which will comprise extensive landscaping, swimming pools and waterfalls. Builders are swiftly progressing on the external works with the beach profiling set to get underway during August 2009. Operations Board Director for Mace (the project and programme manager), Nic Alford, also said: "This has been a positively challenging project, but we are confident we are going to complete on time and hand over what will be another successful project."
All the new residences adjacent to this new luxury Dubai hotel will be managed by the new 5* Fairmont Palm Jumeirah hotel, set to become another ultra-exclusive and uber-luxurious Dubai hotel. Residents at the new apartments will be under the supervision and management of the new Fairmont Dubai hotel (the second Fairmont in the emirate) and residents as well as guests will be able to enjoy exclusive services and privileges like 24 hour security and maintenance services as well as a variety of fitness and leisure facilities, from traditional concierge services to additional "A la Carte" services.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
- Choose to upgrade to an amazing Ultra-All-Inclusive experience in the hotel
- Stay on the famous Palm in Dubai and enjoy stunning views over the skyline
- Recieve complimentary boat transfers to iconic Dubai Marina or a free shuttle bus to Mall of the Emirates
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...