IFA Hotels and Resort Completes Main Building Work Around New Dubai hotel
IFA Hotels and Resorts has finished all main building works on their new Dubai hotel; the Fairmont Palm Jumeirah. Finishing touches are being given to the whole complex and the hotel is due to open soon by the end of this year or early 2010
Located directly on the beach and sitting amidst two residential buildings as part of the new Fairmont Residences complex the latest new Dubai hotel; Fairmont Palm Jumeirah is the main shining jewel in the crown of exuberant buildings surrounding it.
Owned by IFA Hotels and Resorts, a hotel chain who has just finished completing the main building work on the development that consists of 562 residential units of one, two and three bedroom apartments, the Fairmont Palm Jumeirah hotel will be the latest addition to the project and the newest of Dubai hotels set to open soon by the end of this year or early 2010.
While the main building work on the whole development is already completed there are still some minor general adjustments to be made; "We are delighted to have reached this key milestone of the project's realisation and thank our development partners on their good work thus far. We are now busy with all the interior finishes, bringing us one step closer to delivering yet another high end product to our valued customers" said Werner Burger, the IFA HR President and COO
Finishing touches are currently being given to the whole complex which will comprise extensive landscaping, swimming pools and waterfalls. Builders are swiftly progressing on the external works with the beach profiling set to get underway during August 2009. Operations Board Director for Mace (the project and programme manager), Nic Alford, also said: "This has been a positively challenging project, but we are confident we are going to complete on time and hand over what will be another successful project."
All the new residences adjacent to this new luxury Dubai hotel will be managed by the new 5* Fairmont Palm Jumeirah hotel, set to become another ultra-exclusive and uber-luxurious Dubai hotel. Residents at the new apartments will be under the supervision and management of the new Fairmont Dubai hotel (the second Fairmont in the emirate) and residents as well as guests will be able to enjoy exclusive services and privileges like 24 hour security and maintenance services as well as a variety of fitness and leisure facilities, from traditional concierge services to additional "A la Carte" services.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Discover the impressive opulence of Dubai's skyline matched only by the views across the Arabian Gulf
Impeccable service combined with comfort and luxury with stunning views of Downtown Dubai
- A landmark hotel located in Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm.
- There are plenty of sightseeing and historical places to visit within walking distance
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Exlusive Free Half Board upgrade (book by 11 November 2017)!!!
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Discover the beauty of Mauritius and the buzz of Dubai
- Exclusive Added Values in Mauritius: Dinner on the beach for two with fresh fruits on arrival in the room (book by 20 December)
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most marvellous parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages.
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa enjoys a fabulous location beside the world famous Jumeirah Beach overlooking the Dubai...
Enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine available here as you savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm. One...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
A warm welcome awaits you behind the striking geometric façade of Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Jumeirah, 20 minutes by taxi...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...