New Essque Dubai hotel to open later this year in Palm Jumeirah
Esque hotels have announced the soon opening of its newest Dubai resort on Palm Jumeirah, which is set to open by the end of 2009. The hotel will feature the latest in technologically equipped rooms, making it one of Dubai's most modern and edgy hotels
The Dubai based luxury hospitality group Essque Hotels has announced the soon opening of its newest Dubai hotel on Palm Jumeirah set to open by the end of 2009.
The modern new Essque Dubai hotel will feature a total of 309 fully equipped luxury bedrooms and suites with the latest in technology, making it ideal for business travellers and the discerning traveller of the modern world. Following the emerging trend of .hyper-connectivity' where guests need to remain plugged in, the hotel provides an international communications portal in every room, including plug points and complimentary wired and wireless broadband internet access. This is all in addition to the fully integrated state-of-the-art audio visual equipment also present in every room.
Contemporary in design and technology, the Essque Dubai hotel will also excel at delivering unique service based in their revolutionary concept of unspoken luxury, or as they describe it: "A different kind of luxury" "(...)our guests are seeking authentic experiences in lieu of glitz, glamour and ostentation. They want the luxury of choice; a bespoke luxury that is finely tuned to their personalities and preferences. You could say that it's thought luxury not bought luxury"
The Essque Palm Jumeirah will boast as many as 10 top of the class restaurants and bars, including the signature restaurant Prime; which will blend formal dining experience with bar space and a terrace. Offering a handpicked portfolio of varied eating and drinking options the guest is always bound to find something to suit their mood. From intimate fine dining, casual al fresco chilling, or a relaxed comfortable place to just unwind, kick back and watch a game, The Essque will be tailored to the guest's every need.
Other features to this new Dubai hotel include a private beach, a top of the line gymnasium and fitness centre, a rooftop spa with outdoor relaxation area and 7 meeting rooms to suit every taste for creativity.
At the new Essque Palm Jumeirah, one of the most modern and edgy of Dubai hotels; "(...) luxury is what you make it. Whether you're here to swan around the souks, stroll along the beach, swoon at the skyscrapers, or cut that business deal, every aspect of the Essque experience can be tailored to you."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
With over 20 restaurants and bars, you will be amazed by the variety of fine fare on offer to enhance your holiday.
- Complimentary services include a 1-2 hour scuba diving session
- Free Half Board on selected dates
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park to cool yourself from the summer sun
Relax and enjoy your stay at this five-star resort excellent choice for families
- Enjoy many additional complimentary benefits when staying in the newly refurbished superior rooms
- First child stay free on bed and breakfast up to the age of 14 when sharing with parents
- Amazing choice of award winning restaurants and bars
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Dubai has emerged as a top tourist destination for travellers across the globe. The city of Dubai in UAE reflects the...