The Etihad Airways Experience now available in an Interactive Online Tour
Etihad Airways, the UAE's national airline has now launched an advanced "micro-site" showcasing its award-winning onboard and on-ground flight service for all passengers to virtually experience before deciding to book with the airline.
UAE's national airline, Etihad Airways has recently launched a brand new and advanced online "micro-site" showcasing its award-winning onboard and on-ground flight experience for all passengers to fully enjoy before deciding to book their ticket with the prestigious airline company.
Middle East holidays are about to be revolutionised with the outstanding five star luxury services that this exceptional airline offers and which it is now is able to present to passengers in advance of their flight through the creation of this new highly interactive site that has been recently launched.
"Experience Etihad" is a fully interactive 3D tour available online from the airline's main site www.etihadairways.com which allows internet visitors to gain a unique insight into the airline's innovative service across all three of its aircraft cabins as well as its luxurious and exclusive airport lounges and limo and coach services.... A unique preview of what awaits travellers as part of the air experience to be enjoyed before they've reached their holiday destination.
Currently available in three languages: English, French and German (with Arabic to soon follow), this amazing new site can be easily accessed on all levels of internet connection, and features video interviews with the airline's onboard food and beverage managers who are behind the award-winning service that delivers a five star hospitality experience at all levels of the aircraft whether passengers are flying in Economy, First or Business Class.
The Abu Dhabi based airline flying to an extensive range of holiday destinations within the Middle East has brought a fresh air of innovation in the airline industry with the launch of this new micro-site. Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways' chief commercial officer, said: "The Etihad Airways website has quickly become a key destination for customers to book and check-in for flights and we are now delighted to enhance the site further with the launch of the "Experience Etihad" micro-site.It is one of the most comprehensive and detailed online facilities in the industry and offers customers a unique insight into our world-class product and services. It will enable us to demonstrate, using the most advanced digital technology, exactly how Etihad has risen so quickly to become one of the world's leading airlines."
Some of the site's highlights include a detailed demonstration of Etihad's new first class suite which will include novel facilities such as a 23-inch TV screen, individual wardrobes, and an extra-large seat that extends to a fully flat 80.5 inch bed with screened doors that slide shut for total privacy.
Now all passengers contemplating their options of which airline to select for their Abu Dhabi holidays and other Middle East holiday destinations, can go online in advance and check out Etihad Airways unique features through their desktop.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...