The Etihad Airways Experience now available in an Interactive Online Tour
Etihad Airways, the UAE's national airline has now launched an advanced "micro-site" showcasing its award-winning onboard and on-ground flight service for all passengers to virtually experience before deciding to book with the airline.
UAE's national airline, Etihad Airways has recently launched a brand new and advanced online "micro-site" showcasing its award-winning onboard and on-ground flight experience for all passengers to fully enjoy before deciding to book their ticket with the prestigious airline company.
Middle East holidays are about to be revolutionised with the outstanding five star luxury services that this exceptional airline offers and which it is now is able to present to passengers in advance of their flight through the creation of this new highly interactive site that has been recently launched.
"Experience Etihad" is a fully interactive 3D tour available online from the airline's main site www.etihadairways.com which allows internet visitors to gain a unique insight into the airline's innovative service across all three of its aircraft cabins as well as its luxurious and exclusive airport lounges and limo and coach services.... A unique preview of what awaits travellers as part of the air experience to be enjoyed before they've reached their holiday destination.
Currently available in three languages: English, French and German (with Arabic to soon follow), this amazing new site can be easily accessed on all levels of internet connection, and features video interviews with the airline's onboard food and beverage managers who are behind the award-winning service that delivers a five star hospitality experience at all levels of the aircraft whether passengers are flying in Economy, First or Business Class.
The Abu Dhabi based airline flying to an extensive range of holiday destinations within the Middle East has brought a fresh air of innovation in the airline industry with the launch of this new micro-site. Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways' chief commercial officer, said: "The Etihad Airways website has quickly become a key destination for customers to book and check-in for flights and we are now delighted to enhance the site further with the launch of the "Experience Etihad" micro-site.It is one of the most comprehensive and detailed online facilities in the industry and offers customers a unique insight into our world-class product and services. It will enable us to demonstrate, using the most advanced digital technology, exactly how Etihad has risen so quickly to become one of the world's leading airlines."
Some of the site's highlights include a detailed demonstration of Etihad's new first class suite which will include novel facilities such as a 23-inch TV screen, individual wardrobes, and an extra-large seat that extends to a fully flat 80.5 inch bed with screened doors that slide shut for total privacy.
Now all passengers contemplating their options of which airline to select for their Abu Dhabi holidays and other Middle East holiday destinations, can go online in advance and check out Etihad Airways unique features through their desktop.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Under 17's Stay, Play and Eat free at this magnificent resort sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy fantastic access to the newly opening Grand Section which includes ten new restaurants and 6 bars, a waterpark, a new spa with 64 treatment rooms, a theatre and a bowling alley, plus another Playroom Kids’ club and Wired Teens lounge worth $1400
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...