The Etihad Airways Experience now available in an Interactive Online Tour
Etihad Airways, the UAE's national airline has now launched an advanced "micro-site" showcasing its award-winning onboard and on-ground flight service for all passengers to virtually experience before deciding to book with the airline.
UAE's national airline, Etihad Airways has recently launched a brand new and advanced online "micro-site" showcasing its award-winning onboard and on-ground flight experience for all passengers to fully enjoy before deciding to book their ticket with the prestigious airline company.
Middle East holidays are about to be revolutionised with the outstanding five star luxury services that this exceptional airline offers and which it is now is able to present to passengers in advance of their flight through the creation of this new highly interactive site that has been recently launched.
"Experience Etihad" is a fully interactive 3D tour available online from the airline's main site www.etihadairways.com which allows internet visitors to gain a unique insight into the airline's innovative service across all three of its aircraft cabins as well as its luxurious and exclusive airport lounges and limo and coach services.... A unique preview of what awaits travellers as part of the air experience to be enjoyed before they've reached their holiday destination.
Currently available in three languages: English, French and German (with Arabic to soon follow), this amazing new site can be easily accessed on all levels of internet connection, and features video interviews with the airline's onboard food and beverage managers who are behind the award-winning service that delivers a five star hospitality experience at all levels of the aircraft whether passengers are flying in Economy, First or Business Class.
The Abu Dhabi based airline flying to an extensive range of holiday destinations within the Middle East has brought a fresh air of innovation in the airline industry with the launch of this new micro-site. Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways' chief commercial officer, said: "The Etihad Airways website has quickly become a key destination for customers to book and check-in for flights and we are now delighted to enhance the site further with the launch of the "Experience Etihad" micro-site.It is one of the most comprehensive and detailed online facilities in the industry and offers customers a unique insight into our world-class product and services. It will enable us to demonstrate, using the most advanced digital technology, exactly how Etihad has risen so quickly to become one of the world's leading airlines."
Some of the site's highlights include a detailed demonstration of Etihad's new first class suite which will include novel facilities such as a 23-inch TV screen, individual wardrobes, and an extra-large seat that extends to a fully flat 80.5 inch bed with screened doors that slide shut for total privacy.
Now all passengers contemplating their options of which airline to select for their Abu Dhabi holidays and other Middle East holiday destinations, can go online in advance and check out Etihad Airways unique features through their desktop.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...