The Etihad Airways Experience now available in an Interactive Online Tour
Etihad Airways, the UAE's national airline has now launched an advanced "micro-site" showcasing its award-winning onboard and on-ground flight service for all passengers to virtually experience before deciding to book with the airline.
UAE's national airline, Etihad Airways has recently launched a brand new and advanced online "micro-site" showcasing its award-winning onboard and on-ground flight experience for all passengers to fully enjoy before deciding to book their ticket with the prestigious airline company.
Middle East holidays are about to be revolutionised with the outstanding five star luxury services that this exceptional airline offers and which it is now is able to present to passengers in advance of their flight through the creation of this new highly interactive site that has been recently launched.
"Experience Etihad" is a fully interactive 3D tour available online from the airline's main site www.etihadairways.com which allows internet visitors to gain a unique insight into the airline's innovative service across all three of its aircraft cabins as well as its luxurious and exclusive airport lounges and limo and coach services.... A unique preview of what awaits travellers as part of the air experience to be enjoyed before they've reached their holiday destination.
Currently available in three languages: English, French and German (with Arabic to soon follow), this amazing new site can be easily accessed on all levels of internet connection, and features video interviews with the airline's onboard food and beverage managers who are behind the award-winning service that delivers a five star hospitality experience at all levels of the aircraft whether passengers are flying in Economy, First or Business Class.
The Abu Dhabi based airline flying to an extensive range of holiday destinations within the Middle East has brought a fresh air of innovation in the airline industry with the launch of this new micro-site. Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways' chief commercial officer, said: "The Etihad Airways website has quickly become a key destination for customers to book and check-in for flights and we are now delighted to enhance the site further with the launch of the "Experience Etihad" micro-site.It is one of the most comprehensive and detailed online facilities in the industry and offers customers a unique insight into our world-class product and services. It will enable us to demonstrate, using the most advanced digital technology, exactly how Etihad has risen so quickly to become one of the world's leading airlines."
Some of the site's highlights include a detailed demonstration of Etihad's new first class suite which will include novel facilities such as a 23-inch TV screen, individual wardrobes, and an extra-large seat that extends to a fully flat 80.5 inch bed with screened doors that slide shut for total privacy.
Now all passengers contemplating their options of which airline to select for their Abu Dhabi holidays and other Middle East holiday destinations, can go online in advance and check out Etihad Airways unique features through their desktop.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...